Season 15 Under Way!!

2»

Comments

• I'll be in again next week. Too bad I busted out early. Guess it was nerves. Hope to stay longer next time :)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Only you would wear a sweater on the hottest day of the summer.

Game 1 ending in a chop between HveePoker and myself. After busting out Greg in third place, Hvee had a monster stack while I was sitting on less than 8 big blinds. Perseverance paid off though, and after two levels of blinds, I managed to build up to equal stacks. A quick agreement on a chop took place and we dealt the last hand face up for points. Hvee's AK vs my K8. An eight on the flop was all that was needed for me to take top spot this week.

And since I won, I get the snacks for next week. If you haven't read the 305 thread, you might want to...snacks next week will be carrot sticks, celery, and plain rice cakes :laugh:

Thanks for everyone coming out for Game 1, especially to new players HveePoker and IceDog. Hope you both make it out again soon.
    Thanks Aj. Great group to play with.
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I'll be in again next week. Too bad I busted out early. Guess it was nerves. Hope to stay longer next time :)

No need to be nervous, Dog. We're only a great group of guys who look forward to busting you up :wink2:

I'll post the second game announcement in the next few days, and you can register for it then. Same time, same place.