Season 15 Under Way!!

It's time!!! Let the games begin!

Starting Thursday Aug 5 at 8pm sharp, Ching Hill will launch Season 15. No rules changes from previous seasons. Its been a long break, but now its time to get those bad beats and miraculous suckouts rolling once more.

I'll send out an email as well as a text msg for those not on the forum. There's been quite abit of interest from new players, so hope to see some new faces as well as the old ugly ones return.

Who's in??

AJ
Wetts
Milo
CrazyKoby
GarryC
Greg
Bonita
Icedog
Harwood
MiltonSlim the forgetable one
HveePoker
Keith
ACDC

Comments

• Must . . . play . . . pokerz.

Sets to crack, straights to fill, you know the drill, AJ . . .

I'll ask Karen.

Asked and answered >>> Nope.
    Apparently her advantage lies in hit 'n' running the field.
  • I'll be there
  • I should be good to go...
    In.
    (if things change i will let you know.)
  • Better tell the wife to get the Fort George stuff off the tables, AJ, you might need both . . . WOOT !!!

Also, no Keith?
  • Haven't heard from Keith, Kris, or a couple of the other regs yet, but its only Tuesday. I'm sure they'll chime in soon enough.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Haven't heard from Keith, Kris, or a couple of the other regs yet, but its only Tuesday. I'm sure they'll chime in soon enough.

don't even get a mention!

Chime IN!

Forgotten Slim from Milton
  • AJ. Count me as Tenative for Thursday. I am going to try and make it.
    Thanks.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    AJ. Count me as Tenative for Thursday. I am going to try and make it.
    Thanks.

I sometimes decide sleep is more important and leave early....
    that and those @#$%#$# take all my chips

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    I sometimes decide sleep is more important and leave early....
    that and those @#$%#$# take all my chips

Milton Slim
    They have been taking mine for the last 2 weeks. lol

by satelite from Milton.........................

AJ just whisper what my cards are into the phone....or.. skype

Milton Slim
  • Can someone please remind the group who won the SET so he knows he has to bring the goods?

Anyone?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Can someone please remind the group who won the SET so he knows he has to bring the goods?

Anyone?
    Sure as hell wasn't me. I'm new here lol
  • Not sure, but I hope he forgets those "Pride Week" Twizzlers . . . :D
    Can someone please remind the group who won the SET so he knows he has to bring the goods?

Anyone?

I'm sure the donkey that won the SET last season will do us all proud and offer us all a feast of epic quality. After all, it was simple luckboxing that got him the game if memory serves correctly and therefore he should share the wealth.

And if by chance, said donkey does FORGET to bring the goodies...he will be evicted from the premises until such a time as he makes good on his obligations to all members of The Hill. I believe he has been a member long enough now to know what the rules of the house are, and therefore should NOT have to be reminded JUST to see his name in print yet again.

Prideful little punk that he is:mad:
    I'm sure the donkey that won the SET last season will do us all proud and offer us all a feast of epic quality. After all, it was simple luckboxing that got him the game if memory serves correctly and therefore he should share the wealth.

idk.

Its been so long I forgot who won.

I mean, this is how I remember Dave......

kid_freak_out.gif
  • Sort of how I felt when Karen went over my "boat" on the turn during the poker portion of the CPF golf/poker tourney . . .
  • I'm coming!!!
    idk.

Its been so long I forgot who won.

I mean, this is how I remember Dave......

kid_freak_out.gif

Runner, Runner meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for bringing it up, May be late now, back to see Dr. Rubber Room

Milton Slim
  • Anybody hear from Allan lately? He hasn't responded to any emails or texts I've sent.
  • Stiil not sure if I can make it tonight AJ, Sorry we just listed the house and I am trying to get it ready to start showing it tomorrow.
    Going to try.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Stiil not sure if I can make it tonight AJ, Sorry we just listed the house and I am trying to get it ready to start showing it tomorrow.
    Going to try.

Keep me posted pls
  • is Chris bringing sandwiches?

also, good memory, just really short. AJ you got 2 extra card protectors kicking around that would fit Copags.
    Wanna throw them in with the chips at the golf course.

Did we vote on a new chip flavour?
    Do you know what Rainbow licorice makes?
    Does anyone know how many chips I could have at break if I fold til them?
    Have bubble prizes if feeble mind remembers, will eventually get them there

Milton Slim
  • You guys need me to bring anything? Snacks?
  • Icedog wrote: »
    You guys need me to bring anything? Snacks?

Nope, just you and your buyin. The league rule is the winner of the last game supply snacks and pop to the next game...losers eat/drink for free.

And the person who won the last game is HeWhoShallNotBeNamed. Lucky bastard should treat us to steak and lobster.
  • You mean he's not? hmmmm, might have to rethink my participation. I mean, I bought a new lobster bib and everything . . .
    Keep me posted pls
    Might be a little late
  • Think I left my sweater. Hold till nxt week pls.
    Think I left my sweater. Hold till nxt week pls.

Only you would wear a sweater on the hottest day of the summer.

Game 1 ending in a chop between HveePoker and myself. After busting out Greg in third place, Hvee had a monster stack while I was sitting on less than 8 big blinds. Perseverance paid off though, and after two levels of blinds, I managed to build up to equal stacks. A quick agreement on a chop took place and we dealt the last hand face up for points. Hvee's AK vs my K8. An eight on the flop was all that was needed for me to take top spot this week.

And since I won, I get the snacks for next week. If you haven't read the 305 thread, you might want to...snacks next week will be carrot sticks, celery, and plain rice cakes :laugh:

Thanks for everyone coming out for Game 1, especially to new players HveePoker and IceDog. Hope you both make it out again soon.