Bristol St. presents... The 2010 Bristol Street Heads-Up Championship (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• If you make it to 24 players (or 21) couldn't you just have 24-12-6-3 with the final 3 playing some kind of round robin format to finish it off...then you'll only have 3 byes...
  • Sign me up please!

stp
  • Matches for the heads up tournament are now set! I'll get the visual brackets set up on Mon/Tues, so that it's easier to visualize. All the (winner of X v Y) matches are the "round of 32" matches.

Some interesting pairings in there! Good luck everyone!! Shuffle up and deal!!!

(I'll start a separate thread for match reporting)
  • Dammit, that A division is tough... Line on the winner coming out of there...?
    And I've gotta play STP 1st... wow, long way for me to come to be out in 20 min... He'll just 3 bet me to death and I will fold like an old book.. :(
  • if its next weekend will be away at windsor:biggrin2:
  • Joeheartsdi. You can pm me so we can set up a night to play our match or Saturday sometime. If I haven't heard from you by wed I will pm you.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Joeheartsdi. You can pm me so we can set up a night to play our match or Saturday sometime. If I haven't heard from you by wed I will pm you.
    oragami 1st... from the results thead..
    Division B - heart
    Joeheartsdi v (oragami v Hveepoker)
    Hellmuth's Mole v (winner of Zithal$ v Kanga$)
  • compuease wrote: »
    oragami 1st... from the results thead..
    Division B - heart
    Joeheartsdi v (oragami v Hveepoker)
    Hellmuth's Mole v (winner of Zithal$ v Kanga$)
    Something must be going on with my eyes here lol
  • Orgami. Please contact me about playing our match. Friday or Saturday works for me.
    If I do not hear from you by tomorrow I will pm you.
  • Hey HVEEPOKER, I've messaged you. Let me know what works
  • Oragami wrote: »
    Hey HVEEPOKER, I've messaged you. Let me know what works
    Sent one back to you.
  • 33BW33 vs JohnnieH today @ 1pm.
  • bump so i can find the blinds