HST credit

2»

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    So if you get it, gst credit is suppose to have been sent out this week, have not got mine yet and really hoping it would come before weekend, only 1 day left, ugh!.

Do we actually get GST and HST credit? I guess we would get the GST credit (assuming qualifications) for the last 3 months but assume it's the last one?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Do we actually get GST and HST credit? I guess we would get the GST credit (assuming qualifications) for the last 3 months but assume it's the last one?

someone answer this....am i getting both.....and whats this rashy thing...
  • darbday wrote: »
    someone answer this....am i getting both.....and whats this rashy thing...
    Correction, assuming qualification we get both, my wife just informed me that we got the GST one today, $125. The HST one came a week ago or so an it was $330. Free money, woohoo...
    Appears like investment income doesn't disqualify you.... Glad most of my income is hidden.... oooops, did I say that?
    Correction, assuming qualification we get both, my wife just informed me that we got the GST one today, $125. The HST one came a week ago or so an it was $330. Free money, woohoo...
    Appears like investment income doesn't disqualify you.... Glad most of my income is hidden.... oooops, did I say that?

ahh i think i have investment income and thus don't get them.
  • darbday wrote: »
    ahh i think i have investment income and thus don't get them.

Nope that's what I'm saying, it doesn't, most of mine is investment income, at least on paper...
    Check the GST/HST website, it lays it out pretty good.
  • i got the receipt from direct deposit today, they were both combined in the same payment i think

lol, oh a positive to start the day!!!
  • Big bummer lil buddy, nothing :(, plan B for the weekend I guess, which is to do nothing which is probably a good thing.

Yes I get check., don't like giving out my info anymore for direct deposit.
  • Anyone else get the Ontario sales credit, I just got mine and I have monies for the weekend, weeeeeeee:wink2:
  • Nope. Just a nice letter saying that I earn too much monies to qualify . . . Burns me that they waste the postage and the paper to tell me something I already know. Such a mf'ing waste of tax $$$.

But, what else is new . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Nope. Just a nice letter saying that I earn too much monies to qualify . . . Burns me that they waste the postage and the paper to tell me something I already know. Such a mf'ing waste of tax $$$.

But, what else is new . . .

Same here. Now I have to use my own money to buy beer. :(