Question Week: HVEEPOKER

2»

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    Are you better in poker then comp?:D

I really don't know. Sometimes I can be and sometimes you can call me
    Eyore. EEEEE Hawwwwww...
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »

Final Meal Med 20oz slice of Prime Rib with Baked loaded potato and fresh veggies and a nice bottle of Wolf Blass Red

Are you a wine lover? Much better Aussie wines than Wolf Blass, imo

Have you tried any of the South African Shiraz's?

What about South American vintages?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Last edited by HVEEPOKER; Today at 10:41 PM. Reason: did not finish

So basically you're saying they're all terrible lovers and selfish ones to boot? Nice.

I will cop to the latter if Cerb will admit to his penchant for wearing women's underwear underneath his rasslin' togs . . . :D

Just don't ask me how I know this . . . it's a long embarrassing story involving a Leamington dentist, his nephew, and three goats who would rather be left alone, tyvm.

So, what did you do on your last long weekend?
  • Milo wrote: »
    I will cop to the latter if Cerb will admit to his penchant for wearing women's underwear underneath his rasslin' togs . . . :D

Just don't ask me how I know this . . . it's a long embarrassing story involving a Leamington dentist, his nephew, and three goats who would rather be left alone, tyvm.

So, what did you do on your last long weekend?

This. Obvious lies for two reasons:

1 - you don't wear underwear of any kind under your gear. Leaves lines. Looks terrible.

2 - Don't own any underwear.

Onto my serious question that needs answering: every couple of weeks, when I walk through the hallway of my apartment building, I see the strangest thing. On the table in the hallway, there will be a random assortment of canned goods. Then, every couple of days, one can will disappear until they're all gone. What the hell? Why are they there? What is the point? Who keeps leaving them there?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Are you a wine lover? Much better Aussie wines than Wolf Blass, imo

Have you tried any of the South African Shiraz's?

What about South American vintages?

I have been known to drink wine every once in a while.
    Reds: Wolf Blass Mission Hill Two Oceans, Santa Carolina and a few I can't remember the names of. Rotting Grape which a friend of mine usually bought at the St lawrence Market liquor store, I haven't been able to find it.
    Chenin Blanc is a great white wine which I like every once in a while.
    That's about it for the wine. Sorry not that sophisticated.