Season 14 SET GAME!!

Posted below is a list of all players who have qualified to play in the SET game on Thursday May 27 @ 8pm. If your name is not listed, you didn't qualify. Also, you'll see what your buyin will be for this game as well as the amount of bonus chips you will receive for this game.

Allan, being the SEASON CHAMP, gets his $120 back!

You MUST confirm your seat before game time, and once confirmed, I'll bold your name on the list.

PLAYERS BONUS CHIPS BUYIN FOR
TOC
A.J. 460 $0.00
KEITH 325 $0.00

ANTHONY 255 $30.00
DAVE 205 $20.00
ALLEN 470 ($120.00)
JEFF 325 $30.00
JASON 320 $10.00
KRIS 175 $50.00
DARRYL 355 $20.00
GARRY 300 $20.00
ROMER 65 $80.00
DAVE L 275 $70.00

GREG TBD $90

We'll start with two tables (assuming everyone shows up) and we will merge to final table at 9 players.

Thanks to everyone who came out this season. Hope to see you all on Thursday.

Comments

• yup...
  • good luck gentlemens, I look forward to reading a few horror stories.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    good luck gentlemens, I look forward to reading a few horror stories.

you not able to make it out Ed?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    you not able to make it out Ed?

Unfortunately not, back to afternoon shift this week.

Sorry to hear that Ed. You know you're welcome to come out anytime.

On THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can call me Doctor for a couple of minutes, I'll take your temperature!!

the old fashion way (Hand on forehead)

Diagnosis: You'll live, Shuffle up and Deal!

Milton Slim

P.S.
    Count me in, Game face and all!
  • In 60.68 hours I shall claim the SET victory.

It has been stated for future record.
  • Then we have what I will call the Ching Hill paradox, because I stated last season that I would win the next SET I qualified for, which happens to be this one.

Are you offering to chop already Darryl? That is just sad . . . :o
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    In 60.68 hours I shall claim the SET victory.

Start later than 60.68 hours

I will bring a sealed envelope with my top 3 picks!

oh yeah FOR FUTURE RECORD
  • I sense a side-bet . . . $5.00 per envelope?

Closest to Kreskin takes the $$$?
  • In...
    In 60.68 hours I shall claim the SET victory.

pssssssssss.

I'll be well rested this time big bird,

Barney.
  • Bold me, I'm in.

And I saved one rungood for this game....for future record of course
  • unlike Les Habitants, I am in.
  • Harwood wrote: »
    unlike Les Habitants, I am in.

ahhhhhhhhhh, did the Habs not make it to the finals again?? ahhhhhhhhh that's too bad.
  • Okay, all qualified players have confirmed their seats, and unless Ed can change his schedule and get in at the last minute, we'll have 12 players playing for almost $1500. We'll start with two tables, merge at nine players.

Payouts will be 50/30/20 as usual, however, since this IS the SET game, most often fourth will be given a chance to chop to get their $120 back, but that will be up to the remaining players at that point.

See everyone on Thursday night. Cards in the air by 10pm!!!
    (gives me a chance to steal blinds before you all get there) ;)

8pm start as always
  • Only one more sleep . . .
  • I will do my best to make my 4 chips look like a messy stack!!!!

Eight Diamonds

Book it!

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Eight Diamonds

Confirmed.
  • How do you guys feel about the four game minimum rule? One player has only three games this season and has requested to come out tonight. I would have to offer it to ALL players with only three games, and at this late time, not sure if any of them could make it out or not.
    How do you guys feel about the four game minimum rule? One player has only three games this season and has requested to come out tonight. I would have to offer it to ALL players with only three games, and at this late time, not sure if any of them could make it out or not.

I'm not a stickler to rules so i have no problem with the player being allowed to play :)
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    I'm not a stickler to rules so i have no problem with the player being allowed to play :)

As long as they pay the remaining entry I have no issues with this.

This statement has been made without predjudice or precedence to future instances.
  • While I am in agreement with the others who have commented, it does not really allow much time for other "three gamers" to make the choice to play tonight. Thus I do not think it fair to them.

Re-read the question. If you are saying there is only one (1) player in this category, and no others, then my point is moot. If he pays the freight, let him in . . .
    Confirmed.

pocket 6's

Ride these puppies hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You heard it here first

Sage Slim
  • Milo wrote: »
    Re-read the question. If you are saying there is only one (1) player in this category, and no others, then my point is moot. If he pays the freight, let him in . . .

That's the point. I don't have the spreadsheet available at the moment, so I really don't know who else if any fall in the same boat. Give me a few minutes, maybe I can get wifey to call up the spreadsheet.
    That's the point. I don't have the spreadsheet available at the moment, so I really don't know who else if any fall in the same boat. Give me a few minutes, maybe I can get wifey to call up the spreadsheet.

Hey AJ,

I have the spreadsheet handy. For your ref. i'll list all the players who DNQ and the number of games they played.

Greg - 3
    Karen - 1
    Eddie - 1
    Mark - 1
    Jeff C - 1
    Steve - 1
    Dan - 1