Question Week: crazykoby

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    What's your opinion on wearing sunglasses and hoodies at a live poker game, tournament or cash? Do you think it would actually help the player or not?

Would you text 'When you going let me tap that' to all the females on your cellphone contact list and wait for their response? Would you post the best of them here?

White bread or whole wheat?
    Bruins or Flyers?

1. Honestly i really don't care about sunglasses and hoodies, if the players feels that he gives away that many tells that he needs to fully cover up. Then i think he'll end up giving something away some other way anyways.

2. This has wrong written all over it, i'm looking at my female contact list to see who i would have to actually send this to. So far i have...

- Current wife (that might change if i did this)
    - Current wife's best friend (marriage status could really change if i proceed)
    - Niece
    - Best friends wife (really has bad idea written all over it)
    - Wife's cousin ( actually she is smoking hot, so this one is tempting)
    - Sister ( need i say anything)
    - Brothers wife (this would be wrong, right?)
    - Employee's ( Lawsuit waiting to happen)
    - Ex-wife ( this i would be curious just to see the response)

Bleached whole wheat

If i say Flyers is it going to tilt you for tonight? GO FLYERS GO!!!
  • (6/6) So . . . was I ahead or behind?
  • Milo wrote: »
    (6/6) So . . . was I ahead or behind?

I had the Jack
  • RIDDLE TIME!!

You and your family decide to move to a remote location. The house you buy has windows on all walls facing south. What colour is the bear that walks past your window?

A team of scientists find a perfectly preserved human being encased in ice. Early estimates put this man at over 10,000 yrs old. The youngest scientist, fresh out of university, takes one look at the man encased in ice and immediately declares him to be Adam, from the book of Genesis. At first, all the other great minds laugh at him, but once he explains how he knows for absolute certain, they all concur with the young scientist. How can this be positively declared?

You are asked to make exact change of $0.30, WITH ONLY TWO COINS, but one of the coins cannot be a nickel. How can this be done?

Why didn't you call my raise last night when you thought you were trapping me while I had flopped the nut straight?
    RIDDLE TIME!!

You and your family decide to move to a remote location. The house you buy has windows on all walls facing south. What colour is the bear that walks past your window?

A team of scientists find a perfectly preserved human being encased in ice. Early estimates put this man at over 10,000 yrs old. The youngest scientist, fresh out of university, takes one look at the man encased in ice and immediately declares him to be Adam, from the book of Genesis. At first, all the other great minds laugh at him, but once he explains how he knows for absolute certain, they all concur with the young scientist. How can this be positively declared?

You are asked to make exact change of $0.30, WITH ONLY TWO COINS, but one of the coins cannot be a nickel. How can this be done?

Why didn't you call my raise last night when you thought you were trapping me while I had flopped the nut straight?

1. My house is sitting directly on top of the North Pole, so it has to be a polar bear (white)

2. I have to think about this one, i'll get back to you on it.

3. The other one can be a nickel

4. I'm just that good!!
    RIDDLE TIME!!

I have one of two thoughts on this. It has something to do with Adams ribs, or perhaps since he was the first creation and not a direct offspring of anyone then he may not have a belly button.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Isince he was the first creation and not a direct offspring of anyone then he may not have a belly button.

SCORE!!! Nicely done, old man.

3/4...not bad at all. Can't give you marks on your last one though, cause you're just lucky, not good ;)
    SCORE!!! Nicely done, old man.

3/4...not bad at all. Can't give you marks on your last one though, cause you're just lucky, not good ;)

Dam, the one answer i was sure i had correct without any doubt was 4. :)
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    i was to quick to answer. At the point when the frog reaches the 17' mark his next jump will take him to 20' therefore that means he gets out of the well in 18 jumps. If you are being technical and saying that on his 18th jump at the 20' mark he still slides back 2' then his jump count to get out is 19

must be a Customs Broker!

Milton Slim