Kitchener NL Hold'em May 15th 3:30PM

Comments

• waitlist plz.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    1. Buzzzardd
    2. Muddguts

wonder what the odds are of the game turning out like this for us?:smilie:
  • I like your chances a whole lot better then mine. But I would like to see it.
  • I can not make it. Good luck to all the players!
  • hey buzz... one of my players took a shift for saturday so just jot me in for myself plus 1
  • Directions sent to those that might need them. If anyone else needs directions let me know.

Judging by past tournaments, everyone on the waiting list should have no trouble getting in at the start of the tournament.
  • ahh man..id love to come but kitchener is way to far for me
  • Laflare wrote: »
    ahh man..id love to come but kitchener is way to far for me

Really? 1.5 hours at the very most isn't it? The game is really well organized and the environment is super friendly (at least that was the experience I had last time). I didn't win any money that day/night but it was still worth it and fun. Not often that I can say losing money was fun. Give it a second thought..

EDIT: this is post #444 for me. I'm thinking this is some foreshadowing. Going to flop a disguised set of 4's heads up to win the tourney :-)
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Really? 1.5 hours at the very most isn't it? The game is really well organized and the environment is super friendly (at least that was the experience I had last time). I didn't win any money that day/night but it was still worth it and fun. Not often that I can say losing money was fun. Give it a second thought.

Are you sure you were at the right house last time? And you missed the part about the host being a really good player.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Are you sure you were at the right house last time? And you missed the part about the host being a really good player.

Either he was out super early or he was just cowering in the basement all game long hiding from the good players upstairs. Not sure which!
    Really? 1.5 hours at the very most isn't it? The game is really well organized and the environment is super friendly (at least that was the experience I had last time). I didn't win any money that day/night but it was still worth it and fun. Not often that I can say losing money was fun. Give it a second thought..

EDIT: this is post #444 for me. I'm thinking this is some foreshadowing. Going to flop a disguised set of 4's heads up to win the tourney :-)

lol i live in pickering, kitchener is way too far...even new market is far for me.....people need to start doing tournys in the gta..the east end especially

...but if someone is in my area and wants to do rideshare i would pich in on gas
  • Laflare wrote: »
    lol i live in pickering

Oh okay. It says Toronto below your name so I assumed that's where you lived.
  • Will be there for sure buzzard!

Thanks

Chris
  • Dave, please PM me your address. Thanks!
  • BrennerM wrote: »
    Dave, please PM me your address. Thanks!

PM sent.
  • Can't make it!
  • I will be gone till around 2:30. If you would like to play, post on here and show up. With only one person now on the waiting list, everybody will get in. I will PM directions to you if you need them as soon as I get home.
  • I will be coming. Please put me on the standby list. Thanks.
  • Joe c. is out
  • Gotta stay home. Will see about the cash game after the kid is in bed.
  • My plus 1 won't be playing. But I'm in for sure.

Thanks
  • There is a chance I might be late. Please blind me in.
  • i cant make it ! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!:bs:
  • CASH GAME maybe ?
  • I'm running a few minutes behind, will be there as quickly as possible, mabye 10 mins late.
  • Thanks for another great tournament, no wonder you will always get 40 people. And 40 people is ALOT. Well hopefully things goes better for me next time, maybe i get some new found poker skills so I can win one of these things.

P.S. Off to the mountains to meditate and become one with the cards...
  • thanks again dave, it was fun. And ram, its great to see you have become one with the mountains euphoric energy. Have fun with the sherpas and let me know if you wanna go on a five hour energy rush anytime in the falls.

Chris
  • My second Holt Poker Tour game and it was just as good a experience as last. Almost 7 hours of poker is a hell of a long time to play and not get paid but I'll just have to do better than 9th next time. I do think there should be a bounty for busting the host though ;-)
    I do think there should be a bounty for busting the host though ;-)

Too ez of a game.
  • This was my first trip to the Holt Tour and definitely won't be my last. Extremely well run, great group of people to play with. And taking out the host, just put the cherry on it. (I did need runner, runner to do it, but I'll take it.

The cash game afterward was, to say the least, interesting. My table was full of gamblers, made for an interesting time.

Thanks Dave, see you next time.