Morning After the Mayhem: Sunday Brunch @ Golfs Steakhouse 11:30am.

Sign up if you can make it for brunch the next morning! Lets get a rough idea on numbers so I can make a reservation.

1. JohnnieH
2 Mrs. JohnnieH + JunebuggieH
3. DataMn
4 DataWmn
5. moose
6. mmoose
7. micromoose
8. Hobbes
9. Hobbette
10. Compuese
11. Bead.

Comments

• Sunday Brunch

Waterloo Region's Premier Buffet Brunch

Served 10:30am - 3:30pm every Sunday

(Last seating at 2pm)

Hot Items

Hand Carved Roast Prime Rib of Beef au Jus

Old Fashioned Ham

Roast Top Sirloin of Beef with Horseradish

Belgium style Waffles with fresh Fruit toppings

Scrambled Eggs

French toast

Pancakes

Vegetarian Lasagne

Beef Ribs

BBQ Chicken

Rice Pilaf

Home Fries

Bacon

Sausage

Cold Items

Salad bar with 22 Freshly prepared Salads

Poached Whole Salmon

Baby Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce

Assorted breads and pastries

15 foot assorted dessert table

For our brunch, we charge $16.95 for adults and half price for children 12 years of age and under (no charge 3 and under). Due to the popularity of our brunch reservations are recommended.
  • moose
    mmoose
    micromoose
  • put me and Hobbette down as tentative. We are supposed to be back on Sat night.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    put me and Hobbette down as tentative. We are supposed to be back on Sat night.

I'm sorry. This is for RC players only. No wannabes premitted ;)

JK!
  • Hey...NO FAIR putting the menu up!

Can't go to the RC, and now I can't partake of that wonderful menu??

I CRY FOUL!! YOU BASTARDS!!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Hey...NO FAIR putting the menu up!

Can't go to the RC, and now I can't partake of that wonderful menu??

I CRY FOUL!! YOU BASTARDS!!!

You know what made me laugh about this? I can actually hear your voice in my head yelling at us!

I'll have a extra sausage just for you AJ!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You know what made me laugh about this? I can actually hear your voice in my head yelling at us!

I'll have a extra sausage just for you AJ!

Choke on it!!!:mad:
  • Since AJ's not going to push me down the stairs, I'm (We're) in...

Please add Comp and Bead... She says she wants to meet some of these people she takes chips from.....

And Johnnie, save one of AJ's sausages for me!
  • Yes, the assumption of me bringing my wife is a good one.

I think I would be locked out when I got back home if I didn't take her
  • Very nice award there DM. I will have one to match soon......

Clearly you guys did not know who you were dealing with.....expecting any reasonable human being to be up that early not 1, but yes 2 days in a row? I may require a wake up call, including bodily shaking :P Don't forget I lose 2 hours...gah.

I did not know that Brunch was an option! My Golf's is only open for lunch m-f....I may have to print that menu before I go back to work tonight.

Honestly, I need a bit before I can fully commit to this wonderful idea tho, as I already had tentative plans on Sunday that I need to check into first. Just want to make sure I have all my times correct :) I should know by the end of the week for sure.

@}->--
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    Honestly, I need a bit before I can fully commit to this wonderful idea tho, as I already had tentative plans on Sunday that I need to check into first. @}->--
    Just bring your Sunday plans with you to brunch.... Promise we won't embarass you.. :D

Much..
    Very nice award there DM. I will have one to match soon......

Clearly you guys did not know who you were dealing with.....expecting any reasonable human being to be up that early not 1, but yes 2 days in a row? I may require a wake up call, including bodily shaking :P Don't forget I lose 2 hours...gah.

I did not know that Brunch was an option! My Golf's is only open for lunch m-f....I may have to print that menu before I go back to work tonight.

Honestly, I need a bit before I can fully commit to this wonderful idea tho, as I already had tentative plans on Sunday that I need to check into first. Just want to make sure I have all my times correct :) I should know by the end of the week for sure.

@}->--

Hello!!!!! I will be that person^-^
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Hello!!!!! I will be that person^-^
    You're coming Philli?
  • compuease wrote: »
    You're coming Philli?

Tossing around the idea, As I could rent a car I guess, I am not on a team and money is a lil tight for me as I don't know what is going on in terms of more work and money coming in at end of month so I am being cautious right now, but would love to meet you all.

Before someone suggests me being a dealer, I can't shuffle cards at all!, nope not 1 bit:( and I would be as clueless as rama dealers in split pots:D.

I could be massage guy for the girls team;).
  • I hear Jeff needs help with stairs, now that AJ had to bail. I think a rugged man of action like yourself might be better used in that capacity.

Myself, I will fall on the grenade that is "Towel Boy" for Top-Set . . . :bs:
  • Is there a way we can make this "twas the night before the Royal"? My dilemma is that I really want to play a tournament in Brantford on sunday and it starts at 10am I think..Perhaps you all would like to make it a poker weekend and go to that too?

I promise I will fill my tub up with ice and chill a bunch of beer. We can have a pool party, some drinks/ go for a nice dinner friends and family welcome. I will even supply shirly temples for Dr.Tyore if needed :) I may also need a crash course in stud/omaha LOL.

I do appologize as this brunch sounds amazing, but when I suggested Golfs I had no idea that would be a possible outcome. I do know that everyone will have different schedules and planning something can be difficult, but that is where I am at right now.

We can always have brunch the next time I am down.....maybe for the Expo!
    My dilemma is that I really want to play a tournament in Brampton on sunday and it starts at 10am I think..Perhaps you all would like to make it a poker weekend and go to that too?
    What tournament in Brampton is this? I am only aware of the old Orangeville league that runs in Brampton now at 12? Only gets 1-2 tables lately.
  • Brantford .... sorry wrong place in previous post :) Will edit.
  • Sorry to step on your toes. There's 11 people signed up for brunch as of now and it will not be cancelled unless everybody bails. Even then my wife and I will go.

If you want to start a thread about a possible meet up for Friday, go ahead.
  • Don't be sorry. I didn't expect brunch to be cancelled, merely offering another possibility as well. I'm sorry you took it that way.

Planning can be difficult as I said and everyone will I'm sure have different things going on. I should have said perhaps we can add a Night before the Royal :)

@}->--
  • Did you check to see if the tourney is sold out? Better prepay because it will fill up.
  • Bump.

I'm going to call and make the reservations today, so sign up now!
    put me and Hobbette down as tentative. We are supposed to be back on Sat night.

We'll be back in time. Cya Sunday
    We'll be back in time. Cya Sunday

Great! I'll be nice to meet the wifes in advance of the big trip.
  • Brunch is booked for 11am on Sunday. I booked a few extra spots in case anyone else wants to join us. The reservation is under John Horne.
    The reservation is under John Horne.
    Whose John Horne? :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Whose John Horne? :)

My non-superhero secret identity. Please keep it to yourself :)
    My non-superhero secret identity. Please keep it to yourself :)

I know his middle name too. ;)
  • Put me down. the walking boss is staying over at a friends in the Hammer Sat night.
    I probably will not feel like burning down my house trying to cook a totally undigestable meal since she is not home to poison me anyway,,
  • Johnny, I am definately staying over now that I found a team and if my buddy gets a team to play on he will be staying over. I just gotta find out where the hell I"m going sunday morning.

Joe