Question Week: Derrickone

2»

Comments

• Do you think if I put down will work for free for x amount of time every day to learn what I need to for a job I have a better chance of getting a phone call?

(dammit I want this job I just applied for, I don't know what employers are looking for these days, like I WANT TO WORK,seems like all the lazy asses get hired..............)
  • If it works let me know so I can try it as well.
  • Either of you guys have transport to Mississauga? The retard who was covering my job (temp) for two days managed to totally fuck my warehouse over, AND screw up my office phone.

How the fuck does somebody like that even survive to working age?

Excedrin headache #37 today . . . and tomorrow is not looking good either.

Oh, and Derrick, do you feel Kristy is cheating by using previously posted butt pix?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Either of you guys have transport to Mississauga? The retard who was covering my job (temp) for two days managed to totally fuck my warehouse over, AND screw up my office phone.

How the fuck does somebody like that even survive to working age?

Excedrin headache #37 today . . . and tomorrow is not looking good either.

Oh, and Derrick, do you feel Kristy is cheating by using previously posted butt pix?

Wow, that sucks. I've come to the conclusion that roughly 75% of the population should not be allowed to leave their house unless they're wearing a helmet. Even then they shouldn't be allowed to talk to anyone or touch anything.

Definitely cheating. She also loses points for editing the picture with an internet joke that hasn't been funny for over a year.
  • Follow-up to my previous ???:

Do you think the picture of he tushy is slightly unflattering in that there is no delineation of any curvaceousness, of which most wimmenz are so generously endowed?

Translation: Do ya think the pic makes her butt look flat and shapeless? And do you think it was chosen with that fact in mind?
  • It really does look mediocre. I'm starting to think that she didn't actually put the angry face on there using paint. I think her butt is really just that mad that such an unflattering picture had been taken. I would really hope she didn't chose it based on that. But, then again she could just have a typical shapeless white girl butt and therefore make it impossible to get a good picture.

The ball is in your court Kristy. Prove us wrong...
  • 1. I am playing in what looks like a 9 0r 10 man tourney tonight, any predictions for my finish?
    2. what was the last law you broke?
    3. who was your first kiss and when was it?
    4. do you think they'll catch Bin Laden?
    5. what's the coolest thing someone has done for you without being asked to do so?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    1. I am playing in what looks like a 9 0r 10 man tourney tonight, any predictions for my finish?
    2. what was the last law you broke?
    3. who was your first kiss and when was it?
    4. do you think they'll catch Bin Laden?
    5. what's the coolest thing someone has done for you without being asked to do so?

1) First
    2) Do driving laws count? If so, speeding. If not, then I would probably have to say smoking a joint. As of the last few years I've become a pretty law abiding citizen. I did almost get charged with suspected terrorism a few years back, but it's a lengthy story so I can tell that later when I have more time.
    3) Her name was Heather. She was my neighbor growing up, I was 11 or 12. It was awesome.
    4) Bin who?
    5) Probably when I was looking into buying a snake. A friend of mine found someone who was selling one, but I wasn't gonna have enough money for everything for when it needed to be sold by so my friend gave me the money for it all.
  • derrickone wrote: »
    1) First

Have you ever considered working for the psychic hotline?

don't
  • What is the one thing about other drivers that makes you wish our country's gun laws were less restrictive?
    Definitely cheating. She also loses points for editing the picture with an internet joke that hasn't been funny for over a year.
    Milo wrote: »
    Milo wrote: »
    Follow-up to my previous ???:

Do you think the picture of he tushy is slightly unflattering in that there is no delineation of any curvaceousness, of which most wimmenz are so generously endowed?

Translation: Do ya think the pic makes her butt look flat and shapeless? And do you think it was chosen with that fact in mind?
    derrickone wrote: »
    It really does look mediocre. I'm starting to think that she didn't actually put the angry face on there using paint. I think her butt is really just that mad that such an unflattering picture had been taken. I would really hope she didn't chose it based on that. But, then again she could just have a typical shapeless white girl butt and therefore make it impossible to get a good picture.

The ball is in your court Kristy. Prove us wrong...

Lol, bad reads you..I'm into being shamelessly doted on, no chance of new material now.

Also in response to the horrendous accusations of shapelessness, my hip to waist is 0.666 which in addition to being amazingly ironic, means I have an even bigger ghetto booty than the '0.7' that most women dream of getting to.

FY(pictureless)L's
  • This answers the question perfectly.

YouTube - Drive politely from Shoot'em up

That, and people who drive under the speed limit.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'm into being shamelessly doted on

So I've heard..

j0cveo.jpg
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Lol, bad reads you..I'm into being shamelessly doted on, no chance of new material now.

Also in response to the horrendous accusations of shapelessness, my hip to waist is 0.666 which in addition to being amazingly ironic, means I have an even bigger ghetto booty than the '0.7' that most women dream of getting to.

FY(pictureless)L's

I am willing to stipulate if, and only if, you will agree that the picture under discussion does not reflect an accurate depiction of said proportions, which is really all we have said here . . . you American wannabes are so touchy . . . :o
  • How long have you been unemployed?

Is this the first time you have been unemployed for a significant period of time?

Do you miss workplace banter and the socialization that accompanies this?

When you are working, do you spend time with fellow employees out of work?

Have you ever considered an exciting career in the field of painting?

If one day, you tried to access pokerforum.ca and it appeared the site was gone forever, would you panic and scramble in fear to find out what was happening?

Will you expand on the story of being a suspected terrorist before your question week expires?
  • How long have you been unemployed?

Is this the first time you have been unemployed for a significant period of time?

Do you miss workplace banter and the socialization that accompanies this?

When you are working, do you spend time with fellow employees out of work?

Have you ever considered an exciting career in the field of painting?

If one day, you tried to access pokerforum.ca and it appeared the site was gone forever, would you panic and scramble in fear to find out what was happening?

Will you expand on the story of being a suspected terrorist before your question week expires?

1) Been out of work currently for about 6 months.
    2) Nope. Summer of 2008 I lost my job of 5 years due to site closure. I was out of work for almost the same amount of time as now. The Niagara region is quite possibly the worst place in Ontario to find a job right now.
    3) Not at all. The last big place I worked at just reminded me of high school with all the drama and rumors being spread through that place.
    4) Very few. Most people tend to get on my nerves. There's still a handful of people I keep in touch with regularly from my old job though.
    5) At this point I would do almost anything.
    6) I'd just go back to 2+2
    7) Haha, I forgot about that. It was January 1st 2002 and a couple friends and I were driving around aimlessly when we decided to go to another friends place. When we got there he wasn't home so we drove down this little side road near his place that led to a path to a field to see if it was a good spot to go off-roading. This path was also apparently on GM property. So about half way down the path is a locked gate. Being the geniuses that we are we decide it would be a good idea to tear the chain off the fence and see what was behind the gate. So we do this and find out it just goes in about 20 feet and turns you around. As we're leaving, we see a car coming through the path. First thought was that it was the cops, then we saw it was just GM security so we just drove past them almost hitting their car. After this we decide to just call it a night, and as we're heading back to my house so I can get dropped off a cop car passes us then immediately turns around and starts following us. We end up pulling into a plaza and as soon as we park the cop is at the side of the car with her gun pulled and the dog out telling the driver to get out of the truck. About 5 minutes later 8 more cop cars show up. They got me against the wall searching me and my other friend in the back of a cop car and the driver is sitting on the curb talking to the cop who initially pulled us over. The both of them are relaxing shooting the shit with these cops while I've basically been told that if I move they'll beat the shit out of me. So it turns out that GM at the time since it was so close to 9/11 was on high alert for terrorism. And that field we were in had surveillance cameras all around. So 3 guys breaking a fence on GM property is suddenly an act of terrorism. Everything worked out alright though in the end. They made us follow them back to GM to see what security wanted done. After explaining everything all we had to do was pay $300 to fix the fence.
    1) Been out of work currently for about 6 months.
    2) Nope. Summer of 2008 I lost my job of 5 years due to site closure. I was out of work for almost the same amount of time as now. The Niagara region is quite possibly the worst place in Ontario to find a job right now.
    3) Not at all. The last big place I worked at just reminded me of high school with all the drama and rumors being spread through that place.
    4) Very few. Most people tend to get on my nerves. There's still a handful of people I keep in touch with regularly from my old job though.
    5) At this point I would do almost anything.
    6) I'd just go back to 2+2
    7) Haha, I forgot about that. It was January 1st 2002 and a couple friends and I were driving around aimlessly when we decided to go to another friends place. When we got there he wasn't home so we drove down this little side road near his place that led to a path to a field to see if it was a good spot to go off-roading. This path was also apparently on GM property. So about half way down the path is a locked gate. Being the geniuses that we are we decide it would be a good idea to tear the chain off the fence and see what was behind the gate. So we do this and find out it just goes in about 20 feet and turns you around. As we're leaving, we see a car coming through the path. First thought was that it was the cops, then we saw it was just GM security so we just drove past them almost hitting their car. After this we decide to just call it a night, and as we're heading back to my house so I can get dropped off a cop car passes us then immediately turns around and starts following us. We end up pulling into a plaza and as soon as we park the cop is at the side of the car with her gun pulled and the dog out telling the driver to get out of the truck. About 5 minutes later 8 more cop cars show up. They got me against the wall searching me and my other friend in the back of a cop car and the driver is sitting on the curb talking to the cop who initially pulled us over. The both of them are relaxing shooting the shit with these cops while I've basically been told that if I move they'll beat the shit out of me. So it turns out that GM at the time since it was so close to 9/11 was on high alert for terrorism. And that field we were in had surveillance cameras all around. So 3 guys breaking a fence on GM property is suddenly an act of terrorism. Everything worked out alright though in the end. They made us follow them back to GM to see what security wanted done. After explaining everything all we had to do was pay $300 to fix the fence.

number 2 is wrong, hell hole Barrie is and has been for a good number of years.................(IMO)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    number 2 is wrong, hell hole Barrie is and has been for a good number of years.................(IMO)

OK, fair enough. Barrie and Niagara are the worst places to find jobs.
    OK, fair enough. Barrie and Niagara are the worst places to find jobs.

:)

Just drive down the 400 as you enter the city limits and see all the for lease signs;)
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    1. when did you last play live and how did you do?
    2. Betty white says, fuck me and I'll pay you 100k, Jennifer Tilly says, screw me but I pay you nothing. Who gets laid, Betty or Jenny?
    3. what secret would you most like to know the answer to?

1. Last weekend. Lost $300 when my two pair was beat by a better two pair.

2. Betty White gets the nod here regardless, that old broad will teach you things you could never dream of and Tilley probably fucks you for free at some point anyways.

3. Why the fuck are women so fucking crazy?
  • 1. Last weekend. Lost $300 when my two pair was beat by a better two pair.

2. Betty White gets the nod here regardless, that old broad will teach you things you could never dream of and Tilley probably fucks you for free at some point anyways.

3. Why the fuck are women so fucking crazy?
    uhhh, fbckicksass = derrickone?
  • compuease wrote: »
    uhhh, fbckicksass = fedh8er II?

Fixed it for you, Jeff . . .
  • compuease wrote: »
    uhhh, fbckicksass = derrickone?

Apparently he's me too.

• 3. Why the fuck can't I grasp a simple concept?

fyp
  • I am not any of these guys.
    If it works let me know so I can try it as well.

No did not work, was not kidding either, back to what the hell do employers want nowadays?

Not good workers that is for sure.......
  • philliivey wrote: »
    No did not work, was not kidding either, back to what the hell do employers want nowadays?

Not good workers that is for sure.......

Well that sucks. (Un)Fortunately I just got a job two weeks ago. Call Center grind for now. Sucks, but the commission is huge so I'll suck it up for now.
  • At least it is something, a smidge more jobs to go for here but still is a huge unemployment rate cause we have people from everywhere, Orillia, Collingwood etc and I know as far away as Aurora people coming here for jobs, wtf