RCVIII Official Team Thread

2»

Comments

• Kristy, are you still short players?
  • Milton's 2nd team has had a couple of setbacks unfortunately. 2 more players have dropped out. If anyone is looking for 2 good players to fill their roster please let me know
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Milton's 2nd team has had a couple of setbacks unfortunately. 2 more players have dropped out. If anyone is looking for 2 good players to fill their roster please let me know

So we're down a team?
  • Looks like we're down to 6. I am in contact with Ron (HVEEPOKER) to see how many he actually has left and we may be able to fill some holes with his guys... This is a shame, how such a great institution can now fall into disrepute.. This may end up being the last and at only six teams the champ will have an asterisk beside their name...
  • Sorry everyone. I have tried everyone I know. If the top 8 in our league were to play it would be quite the battle. hopefully we can get on someone elses team and help them out..
    Sorry everyone. I have tried everyone I know. If the top 8 in our league were to play it would be quite the battle. hopefully we can get on someone elses team and help them out..

Not your problem, we had some problems on here a few weeks ago which caused some teams to withdraw... :(

Let me know how many left who want to play and we'll fill in the teams that are short.
    Sorry everyone. I have tried everyone I know. If the top 8 in our league were to play it would be quite the battle. hopefully we can get on someone elses team and help them out..

Ching Hill needs 2 if you can pass them my info.
  • Omaha:
    Greg (g2)
    Jeff (compuease)
    Dave (ddmilcan)
    Bob (BigBob)

Stud:
    Mark
    Chris
    Derrick
    Michelle

Only two changes from last time.

Dave in for Mike in Omaha and Derrick in for Bill, although Dave played for the champion Rocks in RC VI
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Ching Hill needs 2 if you can pass them my info.

Wetts, Ron (HVEEPOKER) will play with you if you want, I think he prefers Stud, pretty solid player so should help you a lot.. Of course all players from Milton are solid...:) I will send a PM now to both of you as well..

Wetts, suggest you send him an email to arrrange as I don't seem to have yours..
  • Thanks for the vote of confidence there Jeff. I can try to get another if Wetts needs one but I can't promise anything at this point.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Kristy, are you still short players?

I think so. Two.
  • Ching Hill Roster is FINAL:

STUD:
    CrazyKoby
    HVEE Ron
    Milo
    Pudge

OMAHA:
    SteveKerr
    Orangeville Alan
    Ninja Dan
    Wetts1012
  • So are any teams still looking for players other than topset?
  • compuease wrote: »
    So are any teams still looking for players other than topset?

Did Wolff find players for Kitwho?

EDIT: Never mind, I just answered my own question. It's too friggin early in the morning.