Let's play which of these statements is true

2»

Comments

• epic_donk wrote: »
    I'll go half retard and post one..heres my supercharged 97 cobra... had since I was 17.

*edit* aded another from the beach in south hampton.
    For starts there totally different rims, one has scuffed tail lights one doesn't. Windows tinted on the top, thinner paint job on the bottom. The spoiler on the bottom is up, one on top is down. The top car is lowered a bit more on the front.

Just my standpoint. Im not voting though.
  • For starts there totally different rims, one has scuffed tail lights one doesn't. Windows tinted on the top, thinner paint job on the bottom. The spoiler on the bottom is up, one on top is down. The top car is lowered a bit more on the front.

Just my standpoint. Im not voting though.

You are wrong on all accounts newfag.

clearly the same rims

**edit** pic isnt working

incline of the hill changes ride height, and u are just plain wrong on everything else.

nice try tho.
    You are wrong on all accounts newfag.

clearly the same rims

**edit** pic isnt working

incline of the hill changes ride height, and u are just plain wrong on everything else.

nice try tho.
    Considering this is my only account, picture 1 has white rims, picture 2 has silver rims. But its fine, everyone else can be the judge I don't care to be honest, just found it a little bit funny how you posted two different pictures of noticeable differences in the cars claiming its yours.
  • Fed, retrench!!! Tell him the silver rims are for your snow tires, or vice versa. You can still save this one . . .
  • Considering this is my only account

Bazinga!!!
  • lol, this is a hof thread please:D
  • Considering this is my only account, picture 1 has white rims, picture 2 has silver rims. But its fine, everyone else can be the judge I don't care to be honest, just found it a little bit funny how you posted two different pictures of noticeable differences in the cars claiming its yours.

are u fucked?

these are CCW classic chrome rims

18x11 in the back, 18x9 up front wrapped in pirelli p-zero's.

kristy can vouch for legitedness as this is one of the toys profiled on my FB, dont need no saving.

that is now my beater, my newest vehicle is awd, v10, and cost 168k.
  • At the risk of blowing my cover.....

This is my ride.

batmobile.jpg
  • Please post a picture of yourself next to said vehicle with a sign that says, "CPF roxors" . . .

we're not noobs, ya know . . .
  • its in storage... i can get some on the weekend.

heres a couple.
    yes chris, remember the time I drove my ass there anyways just to shake ur hand and say hi and u wouldnt respond to my txts?

Uh, no, since you never provided any proof of that.....hmmm, I'm sensing a trend here.
  • Uh, no, since you never provided any proof of that.....hmmm, I'm sensing a trend here.

I did prove it to you, I discussed tournament director and vehicles in parking lot and other things.
  • yeah right

long time ago, but i remember main guy with a faggy foo manchu, 5 or 6 tables, and a red jeep with the plate KQSUITED.
  • Been out at the gym and training today. Did I miss anything important?