Let's play which of these statements is true

epic_donk wrote: »
22, making 6 figs a year... big online cashes... my car is worth more then most ppls houses.

/thread derailment, keep talking about your micro sng strategies.

Should be fun.

Comments

• What would u like as proof hobbes?

Ive been crushing MTTs for years now, im a certified "beast" as per p5's...

Personal finances I dont really wanna share...

Let's see where this goes.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    Ive been crushing MTTs for years now, im a certified "beast" as per p5's...

very tough to do since you are not registed w P5's

Link to P5's name plz
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    very tough to do since you are not registed w P5's

Link to P5's name plz

naux.
  • Hobbes, assuming he did not reply, just go to P5's look at the top of the leaderboard, photchop epic_donk in there, and you have your answer.

As for the car, house, etc. Just get one of those Architecture mags, and find a nice house in one, and the latest Barrett Jackson catalogue for his wheels.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Hobbes, assuming he did not reply, just go to P5's look at the top of the leaderboard, photchop epic_donk in there, and you have your answer.

So I can be on the leaderboard too? :D
  • ya know, only an idiot would go full retard and post shit of what I have.

Retard-Girl-Never-go-full-retard.jpg

Ill see where this thread goes.
    ya know, only an idiot would go full retard and post shit of what I have.

So where is it?
  • Donk's common means of transport is . . .

a) Bugatti Veyreon

b) Mustang GT, "Bullitt" package

c) Big Wheel

d) bus pass.

Ima go with bus pass, cuz even Fed had to have eventually come to the realization his Big Wheel was not the chick magnet it used to be (probably last year). :D
  • I thought his GF is pregnant and has to quit posting/playing poker to conserve finances? Why quit playing poker if you're making 6 figures a year?
    Donk's common means of transport is . . .

a) Bugatti Veyreon

b) Mustang GT, "Bullitt" package

c) Big Wheel

d) bus pass.

Ima go with bus pass, cuz even Fed had to have eventually come to the realization his Big Wheel was not the chick magnet it used to be (probably last year). :D

one of my cars IS a mustang.. well done milo.

and its not the $$$ that is the problem, its the amount of time I waste on the computer that bugged me, and kids are expenseive, so might as well get finances in reserve after paying off debts from school, cars, truck, boat, credit cards, etc.

will post pics if I feel the need to go full retard.
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    I thought his GF is pregnant and has to quit posting/playing poker to conserve finances? Why quit playing poker if you're making 6 figures a year?

Why indeed? The little weasel could actually be amusing if he could keep his story straight. It's too bad his intellect, much like his poker skills, are dubious at best.
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    I thought his GF is pregnant and has to quit posting/playing poker to conserve finances? Why quit playing poker if you're making 6 figures a year?

Because none of it is true.
    one of my cars IS a mustang.. well done milo.

power+wheels+mustang.jpg
  • I'll go half retard and post one..heres my supercharged 97 cobra... had since I was 17.

*edit* aded another from the beach in south hampton.
  • Donk, if you do decide to post pix, please make sure your in them. After all, Google images are just too predictable, n'est pas?

Just a little hint to help you keep up pretenses.
  • vraiment.

however all of these and more are on my FB if u had only accpted my friend request..

• 22, making 6 figs a year... big online cashes... my car is worth more then most ppls houses.

Ok, there is enough ambiguity for these to be true....

... on the planet venus years are 224 earth days... so that would be a teenager.

making 6 figs a year...

He could make 6 fig newtons a year.. that means only 1 every 2 months.

big online cashes...

..."big" could be anything..

my car is worth more then most ppls houses.

The average person in the earth probably has a hovel
    Donk, if you do decide to post pix, please make sure your in them. After all, Google images are just too predictable, n'est pas?

Just a little hint to help you keep up pretenses.

And holding a sign that says pokerforum.ca roxors
    And holding a sign that says pokerforum.ca roxors

oooh . . . nice touch. ;)
  • Wow, this forum is absolutely obsessed with this Fed/epic donk fella. I truly have never seen anything like it in my 15 years with an internet connection.

Mission easily accomplished whoever he is.
  • these idiots are threatened by me or something, I just wanna talk polka, and i get chirped at least twice a day in random ass threads...I have to defend myself.

Its fucking bullshit sometimes and tilts me decently. Especially this hobbes fellow.

I can't wait to get an invite and play at a site organized game...
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Wow, this forum is absolutely obsessed with this Fed/epic donk fella. I truly have never seen anything like it in my 15 years with an internet connection.

He does get the masses goin'
    I copped out, put him on ignore, problem solved

By the way Edwardo, no more Belwood, Could try that Sunday game again!!

Let me know

Milton Slim:-\
    I can't wait to get an invite and play at a site organized game...

Don't hold your breath. Oh hey, remember that time you were not only invited but offered a ride?

Planning.jpg
  • Don't hold your breath. Oh hey, remember that time you were not only invited but offered a ride?

Planning.jpg

yes chris, remember the time I drove my ass there anyways just to shake ur hand and say hi and u wouldnt respond to my txts?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Wow, this forum is absolutely obsessed with this Fed/epic donk fella. I truly have never seen anything like it in my 15 years with an internet connection.

It's always fun to read the next claim that he makes.
    It's always fun to read the next claim that he makes.

Only for idiots like you who dont have lives, and all you wanna do is try and tilt me because you get kicks out of it.

• I voted all of the above.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I voted all of the above.

thanx graham. :confused2:
    thanx graham. :confused2:

It was a contradicting vote since one of the options was none of the above ;)