Question week idea

13»

Comments

• Given what is going on today, perhaps locking each thread when the week is over, might be in order? Just a thought from one of the lowly minions . . .
  • I vote for the opposite..or at least leaving them sticky and then UN-locking them after another week or so.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Given what is going on today, perhaps locking each thread when the week is over, might be in order? Just a thought from one of the lowly minions . . .

My impression is that what's going on today is more of a flareup of a long standing pissing match that's never been completely dealt with. My guess is it's an anomaly and probably won't occur again. These are supposed to be fun afterall, not a "FU...no FU...no FU!"
  • These are supposed to be fun afterall, not a "FU...no FU...no FU!"

Meow meow meow. Catfights are far more entertaining than the answers any of us could ever provide.
  • Shut up "Z" . . .
  • sent PMs out to Hobbes and ReefAquarium to see who wants to go this week. Stay tuned....
  • everyone has been bumped up a week due to the unfortunate passing of ReefAquarium's Dad. If this causes any problems, let me know and I'll juggle the lineup. I'll edit the original list later this week
  • not sure what to do here. Do we continue with iNano now that he is probably ready to go and then back everyone up a week? Do we finish iNano off this week as well as Hellmuth's Mole?

Let's hear from them two fellers and see what's what...
  • ill get in on this :)
  • Okay WTF Im In...
  • joe and HV added
  • I got missed in the commotion somehow...

(Post 49 for reference)

Al
  • DataMn wrote: »
    I got missed in the commotion somehow...

(Post 49 for reference)

Al

My apologies Al! I will slot you in before our two newcomers.
  • can you bump me back a week? ill be in panama from the 7th to the 14th..
  • can you bump me back a week? ill be in panama from the 7th to the 14th..

done. HVEEPOKER has been bumped ahead.
  • Seems like this slowly winding down. I'll throw my name in for the last week of June...
  • No sign of Joeheartsdi. MIA OR KIA.
  • Bump me up if needed
  • PM sent to Joe...
  • I think he just got back from his honeymoon Monday.

• yup, I'm sure it is too. I don't think we should sign anyone else up...