Question week idea

Comments

• why not, I'm in.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I stickied GTA's question thread and will unstick it and stick the next when we roll over, sound good? Would you also like me to sticky this one?

stickying this thread would be most appreciated compuease. Thanks!
  • FYI: Anybody who doesn't post questions but wants to answer them is an attention whore.
  • Thank you for the encouragement Kristy. I came up with a quick few, but they kind of suck. I'll do better next time.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    FYI: Anybody who doesn't post questions but wants to answer them is an attention whore.
    All of my questions were asked and answered in the first 10 posts.

(No, none of them were Kristy's)

*EDIT* Oops, wrong thread. Thought I was in GTA_Poker's Q&A session. Whateva.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    FYI: Anybody who doesn't post questions but wants to answer them is an attention whore.

admittance is the 1st step, good job Kristy, please stop throwing tantrums cause someone else is getting attention, it is annoying everyone.
  • Count me in. Just don't tell Hockref. It could get very ugly very quickly.
  • This process is interesting and almost feels like "In the actors studio" or whatever it was/is called.

This week I can almost picture GTA (don't know what he looks like, so there ya go) sitting on a stage with some old guy with a beard. We're all aspiring GTA's sitting in an audience, standing (when told to) and politely asking questions prior to sitting and awaiting his responses.

Very funny.
  • Wonder if it will be so polite when we get to ask Kristy questions?

The whole thing comes across as kinda strange if you ask me... Even GTA, he actually is being quite civil through this whole process.... ^-^
    Wonder if it will be so polite when we get to ask Kristy questions?
    If you use the search function, I think you'll find that Kristy has already answered all the questions posted for GTA_Poker. Oh, except maybe "What was the largest animal you've ever worked on (non human)."

* searches *

Oops, nevermind. :D
  • iNano78 wrote: »
    If you use the search function, I think you'll find that Kristy has already answered all the questions posted for GTA_Poker. Oh, except maybe "What was the largest animal you've ever worked on (non human)."

* searches *

Well all the sexually related ones at least.....
  • iNano78 wrote: »

* searches *

This post can not possibly get enough love.
  • the Dr.Tyore is up next. I should be donking out loud on PS tonight, so I will start the thread when the clock strikes 12..
  • This one should be good to... GTA's was a real eye opener... This was a fantastic idea, would love more long time members to participate....
  • I'll take the next May week since it includes my bday.
  • You can add me to the end of the list too, if you want to...

Al
  • wonder if we have enough weeks in the year to get through everyone... Would love to get Graham and Scoops to volunteer... And where's Wes and even Snowflake....?

MuddGuts, this may turn out to be your best idea ever....

However when we get to Kristy we may have to hire several temp mods to get through...
    wonder if we have enough weeks in the year to get through everyone... Would love to get Graham and Scoops to volunteer... And where's Wes and even Snowflake....?

Milo, this may turn out to be your best idea ever....[/QUOTE

ummmmmmm errrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL
  • If I can remain un banned for that long, id like to give er a go :D
    This one should be good to... GTA's was a real eye opener... This was a fantastic idea, would love more long time members to participate....

Your week falls during my birthday. Would you be willing to switch with me?
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    If I can remain un banned for that long, id like to give er a go :D

under which (future) id would you like to be added?

And there is the question of how you would follow the rules. See below for my question and the answer... :)
    compuease wrote: »
    do we have to answer honestly? :)
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    yes

next
    under which (future) id would you like to be added?

And there is the question of how you would follow the rules. See below for my question and the answer... :)

I swear on allah that I would remain truthful and honest :D
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Your week falls during my birthday. Would you be willing to switch with me?

no probs... go ahead and switch...
    no probs... go ahead and switch...

Thanks! I'll PM mudguts...
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

Gotcha. I go without internet access for 12 hours Mon-Thur so that's why I am little late responding to things. The switch has been made, just double check to make sure I got it right. It is 4am afterall :-)
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Gotcha. I go without internet access for 12 hours Mon-Thur so that's why I am little late responding to things. The switch has been made, just double check to make sure I got it right. It is 4am afterall :-)

Yep, all good.
  • Looking forward to my turn. I am already studying up . . . :D