Christmas gift barg

2»

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    Got DN's poker book.

Sorry to hear that.
  • I'm very shocked I didn't get any fishing, golf, or poker swag this year. Usually I get a lot of stuff for one of those hobbies that I would never use IRL. Last year, I finally told everyone that I have enough tackle, enough golf balls, and enough poker items that they had to use their imagination more for my gift buying this year.

Not saying there isn't something for each category I wouldn't love to have, but those items are far too pricey and need a bit of knowledge of the sport to buy correctly.

In saying that...since you all seem to know about poker...next year you can get me a new personalized chip set :)
  • Ok, so I went through the FAQ part of PFC so don't blame me if this doesn't work... I'm old too Jeff. That's my excuse.

MFimg]   My girl gave me permission to post the pick of her special xmas snuggy! Avec dog paw prints!  Very cute. Anyhoo, merry xmas kids. Hope I've started a trend of xmas pics from everyone.  Later, b.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE, these pics are quite possible the biggest win ever posted on this forum..the only way I can even imagine them being topped is by you and your gf in full snuggy/wolf shirt gear take pics of you mingling with the common man.

Absolutely awesome.
    (working on pics)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'm very shocked I didn't get any fishing, golf, or poker swag this year. Usually I get a lot of stuff for one of those hobbies that I would never use IRL. Last year, I finally told everyone that I have enough tackle, enough golf balls, and enough poker items that they had to use their imagination more for my gift buying this year.

Not saying there isn't something for each category I wouldn't love to have, but those items are far too pricey and need a bit of knowledge of the sport to buy correctly.

In saying that...since you all seem to know about poker...next year you can get me a new personalized chip set :)

See the bolded portion, and remember that several Forum members have actually seen you swing a club . . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    See the bolded portion, and remember that several Forum members have actually seen you swing a club . . . .

True enough...but compared to when I first started, I've managed to keep more than I lose ;)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE, these pics are quite possible the biggest win ever posted on this forum..the only way I can even imagine them being topped is by you and your gf in full snuggy/wolf shirt gear take pics of you mingling with the common man.

Absolutely awesome.
    (working on pics)

+1

I would "snuggie" her anytime:):)

Just kidding wildbill, nice pics!:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    +1

I would "snuggie" her anytime:):)

Just kidding wildbill, nice pics!:)

Glad I could make you both laugh Kristy and Pilli! As for walking around with the common man around these parts wearing this gear....It'd be like camouflage. We'd blend right in. Apart from the John Deere gear of course.

My gf almost kicked the dog out of the way running to see when I told her that Phil Ivey said he wanted to snuggie with her! "The real Phil Ivey???" 'No dear, there is no Santa with that gift'.
  • glad i could make you both laugh kristy and pilli! As for walking around with the common man around these parts wearing this gear....it'd be like camouflage. We'd blend right in. Apart from the john deere gear of course.

My gf almost kicked the dog out of the way running to see when i told her that phil ivey said he wanted to snuggie with her! "the real phil ivey???" 'no dear, there is no santa with that gift'.

lmao:)
  • Well, yeah, the munchkin did alright!! Stuffies, diapers, toys and more toys...and 3 piggy banks...thinking on standing with her outside the liquor store for awhile to fill them bad boys up!!

We also ended up buying ourselves a 42" flatcreen monitor..errr...I mean...tv...

6mos010.jpg

and of course her Christmas bib. :)

6mos024.jpg
  • If we're doing cute baby pictures....

22572_219235088541_565393541_3164934_6458512_n.jpg

22572_219235138541_565393541_3164940_7589466_n.jpg

22572_219235143541_565393541_3164941_7393527_n.jpg
  • hehe...JohnnieH...it appears your kidlet needs the same shirt mine got...

"I'm cute, my mom's cute, my dad's LUCKY"
  • My List:

- Super System 2 Book
    - GPS
    - Computer Chair
    - Side table or night stand you might call it? small dresser for beside the bed lol
    - Money
    - Winter Jacket
    - Assorted Gift Certificates
    - A few shirts, pants and socks
  • Xmas in my family is all about who can make the other person think they got something but it's actually completely different... and we all failed this year. No one put any effort into getting a microwave box, putting a hollowed out toaster oven in the box, then a Nintendo DS in the toaster oven and in the DS box is a pair of socks. No imagination this year on any of our parts.

Cool ass presents were previously posted from me in another thread, but then Mrs. Cerb uped the ante HUGE on xmas morning:

Santa Spud Mr. Potato Head
    Captain Potato Chips Pirate Mr. Potato Head

and the absolute coolest fucking thing I've ever seen:

KISS Mr. Potato Head four pack!!!!!

She's so good to me :)
  • Oh, and I don't have any pics of me with cute babies... guess I should go pick a couple of those up... they don't seem like they'd be that much work. I mean, they're always smiling and opening presents and playing with toys when I see them...
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Oh, and I don't have any pics of me with cute babies... guess I should go pick a couple of those up... they don't seem like they'd be that much work. I mean, they're always smiling and opening presents and playing with toys when I see them...

DON'T HAVE KIDS!!!

Enjoy your quite time, just came back from family doo daa, I am exhausted and have a headache and they were not my kids,lol, 2 of the most hyper things you ever saw( I am never having kids for the record anyway)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    DON'T HAVE KIDS!!!

Enjoy your quite time, just came back from family doo daa, I am exhausted and have a headache and they were not my kids,lol, 2 of the most hyper things you ever saw( I am never having kids for the record anyway)

Well, at least the Conservatives followed through on one campaign promise...
  • My Christmas present for myself:
    17454_390574170323_684420323_10100323_4703070_n.jpg

17454_390574175323_684420323_10100324_4036602_n.jpg
  • Wow! New leather coat for xmas? Just kidding. Very nice.
  • Wow! New leather coat for xmas? Just kidding. Very nice.

lol. Besides some underwear and socks, that leather coat might be the article of clothing I've had the longest.