Christmas gift barg

ITT we brag about our loot from Santa . . .

My chips are already unwrapped, but there is a box that looks "a lot" like a wii under the tree . . .

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    ITT we brag about our loot from Santa . . .

My chips are already unwrapped, but there is a box that looks "a lot" like a wii under the tree . . .

Let's see some pics of the chips!

We've had a parade of friends and family drop off gifts for the baby. Of course she opened them while the visitors still here, so now there's a million new toys in the living room.
  • Go to my album on this site. There you will see, not only my new micro cash game set of ships, but also my Jubilee tourney set. Pix are not the best, because I take pix the way Cole spells . . .
  • Good gift side: TCP42G15 Panasonic Plasma mounted on the wall with care. In hopes that the dog will try hard to leave it in one piece on there.

Interesting gift: A hoodie with a wolf pic on the back that my girl had made just for me. She thought she heard me saying I liked shirts with wolves on them. I explained that I said I like to make fun of people with shirts with wolves on them. Being a good boyfriend I will proudly wear it around the house on xmas day.
  • Interesting gift: A hoodie with a wolf pic on the back that my girl had made just for me. She thought she heard me saying I liked shirts with wolves on them. I explained that I said I like to make fun of people with shirts with wolves on them. Being a good boyfriend I will proudly wear it around the house on xmas day.

Allow me to be the first to say: Cool hoodie, bro . . . :)
  • Very nice set, I love the blue 10 cent chips!
  • Good gift side: TCP42G15 Panasonic Plasma mounted on the wall with care. In hopes that the dog will try hard to leave it in one piece on there.

Interesting gift: A hoodie with a wolf pic on the back that my girl had made just for me. She thought she heard me saying I liked shirts with wolves on them. I explained that I said I like to make fun of people with shirts with wolves on them. Being a good boyfriend I will proudly wear it around the house on xmas day.

Ya gotta take that one for the team.

Haven't opened anything yet......
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Very nice set, I love the blue 10 cent chips!

TYVM, but the butterscotch Nickels are my favourite. They are actually very "warm", if that makes sense. I like the Nickels in my tourney set, too. Guess I'm cheap . . .
  • picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=63

Very nice Milo!
  • Those are my Jubilee tourney chips. Had them for a while. The solids are the cash set. Both are Ceramics, and both are loved by their owner . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Go to my album on this site. There you will see, not only my new micro cash game set of ships, but also my Jubilee tourney set. Pix are not the best, because I take pix the way Cole spells . . .

You need to put your camera in macro mode for the closeups - usually it's a icon that looks like a plant. Or - take the picture about 3-4 feet away and then just crop it to 'make' it into a closeup.
  • Our Christmas present came late last week - new front loading washer dryer. The salesman warned the floor might need to be reinforced due to the vibration from the high speed spin cycle - lol the things are smooth as silk compared to the old shakey and noisy.
  • moose wrote: »
    You need to put your camera in macro mode for the closeups - usually it's a icon that looks like a plant. Or - take the picture about 3-4 feet away and then just crop it to 'make' it into a closeup.

Thx, moose. I may try again over the holidays, but I doubt it.
  • interesting gift: A hoodie with a wolf pic on the back that my girl had made just for me. She thought she heard me saying i liked shirts with wolves on them. I explained that i said i like to make fun of people with shirts with wolves on them. Being a good boyfriend i will proudly wear it around the house on xmas day.

I demand pics!
  • me first me first!!!!

So how was everyone's spoil the lil bastards day:p

got:

wallet(which I needed)

future shop gift card(hope they have laptop holder, as I just broke mine)

wal mart gift card

champs sports gift card(maybe get a new hockey jersey)

one of those clip lil lights for books or laptop

dress shirt

Jeans

Gillette value pack(for the inevitable day I meet Kristy and all of you, I will smell pwetty,:p)

My nephew got the Nintendo WII, so may go help hook that up(ok steal the controller and play it :p)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I demand pics!

Pending...I think..
  • I got my usual fuzzy pants and underwear a variety of books, DVDs and CDs, a pestle and mortar and an immersion blender!

Pretty sweet haul this year considering it's our 1st Christmas with the baby. She got S-P-O-I-L-E-D by everybody, of course.
  • I am the only one awake here...the cats were first..demanding their morning soft food snack and I have to give it to them out of fear they will eat me in my sleep. Then the dogs have to go outside in the -20 for a damned pee...while they run around sniffing every tree in sight, I get to talk to the horses and see how their morning is going..they are all happy to see me..as per usual..until the hay hits the floor...then it is "get the hell out of my way!"

Now...we wait for mommy and baby to finish sleeping in so we can get to the good stuff :) I don't think I have anything under the tree nor does the gf...it's all kid and family..lol I finished my Christmas present in less than 12hours. COD, Modern Warfare2 :) Hmm...it is Christmas morning, I should go online and kill some people.

Merry Christmas all!! Pics to come of munchkin in the mountain of goodies!

PS- Santa brushed his balls with your toothbrush. :)
  • I scored some perfume, a new camera, an aquamarine and blue quartz necklace, some pj's that say "back to my old self on the 26th," chocolate, a new electric tooth brush and a winter olympics hoody (this was the only thing I asked for..I'm planning on wearing it obnoxiously while I'm in the states for a few months)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I scored some perfume, a new camera, an aquamarine and blue quartz necklace, some pj's that say "back to my old self on the 26th," chocolate, a new electric tooth brush and a winter olympics hoody (this was the only thing I asked for..I'm planning on wearing it obnoxiously while I'm in the states for a few months)

pics of you in said p.j.s and hoody:)
  • Philli, we should have series of pics of everyone in their new xmas pj's! Could be funny.

I can't believe it. My girl didn't tell me that on top of the wolf hoody, she also got me wolf Tshirts! I couldn't stop laughing!

As Kristy demanded them, I now have pics of the sheep in wolfs clothing. Not sure how to post them without doing the thumbnail thing. I think I remember people don't like pics that way or something?
  • As Kristy demanded them, I now have pics of the sheep in wolfs clothing. Not sure how to post them without doing the thumbnail thing. I think I remember Kristy don't like pics that way or something?
    FYP... better do it right or you will incur the wrath.... I'm immune but the rest of you... well... age does have some advantages...
  • Ok, so I went through the FAQ part of PFC so don't blame me if this doesn't work... I'm old too Jeff. That's my excuse.

xmaspics012.jpg

xmaspics007.jpg

xmaspics006.jpg

xmaspics014.jpg

My girl gave me permission to post the pick of her special xmas snuggy! Avec dog paw prints!

Very cute. Anyhoo, merry xmas kids. Hope I've started a trend of xmas pics from everyone.

Later, b.
  • Got my GPS!! Sweet one!!

Other swag includes a new velour robe, dress shirt, a very nice sweater from my daughter, the Tarantino movie 6 pack, Star Trek movie, 8" leg lamp from my favourite Christmas movie, and of course, Bruins swag...and the biggest travel mug I've EVER seen!!

And we bought a Wii system for the everyone.

All in all, a good haul for everyone.
  • I got a photo I`ve been wanting for some time...

A pic of me holding my three nephews!!

20072_386080590541_532520541_10259189_3290550_n.jpg
  • And yes, I *AM* holding all three of them up!!

The one in blue is a heavy motherfucker too!

Mark
  • old school turntable; time to dig out the old records from the basement. What should I devirginize it with?

a) Rush - 2112
    b) Kiss - Destroyer
    c) Simple Minds - Sparkle in the Rain (odd choice but I always digged this album)
    d) Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK
  • KISS - Destroyer, and turn it up to 11 . . . or, if you want, 2112.

My haul:

Star Trek DVD
    District 9
    The Prisoner Collection (the original)
    Big Trouble in Little China DVD
    Sweater
    Leather gloves (sorry Kristy)
    Bath stuff (fuck off, you lot)

As stated previous family bought a Wii. We're returning it as I suck huge at it. My daughter knocked me out (boxing).
  • Money
    Clothes
    Gift Certificates
    Scotch
  • It was freakin funny when we got the WII hooked up for the nephew, they got that instruction video when you first turn it on, so my nephew sighed and when the chick started talking he goes BLAH BLAH BLAH, LMAO, HE wanted to start playing,lol

He got WII sports resort and he played the sword fighting one 1st,lol
  • Got DN's poker book.