Halladay to Phillie and we get

2»

Comments

• And the deal is done.

gg Doc
  • My only apprehension here is with Wallace. He's supposed to be the "blueist" of these chips but the Jays will be his third organization in the past 6 months. Hopefully it's not because of his sub-par defense and questionable conditioning.
  • My only apprehension here is with Wallace. He's supposed to be the "blueist" of these chips but the Jays will be his third organization in the past 6 months. Hopefully it's not because of his sub-par defense and questionable conditioning.

Ummm... I still say that's an upgrade from some of the Jays.
  • Wallace was part of the Matt Holliday deal last season.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Wallace was part of the Matt Holliday deal last season.

Exactly. The Cards deemed him expendable for a rental player like Holliday and now the A's are ready to swap him 1 for 1 for an (by all accounts) inferior prospect.
  • How long until the bluejays become a minor league team. They are in the most rigged division ever. Might as well quit
  • Walleye wrote: »
    How long until the bluejays become a minor league team. They are in the most rigged division ever. Might as well quit

Would be better if the league went back to a balance schedule.

For them yes it would be, playing the ny and boston allstars 19 times each is pretty rediculous.

I'm a Twins fan so I like it how it is. playing the royals, indians, and white sox is + ev

+1

However the Jays management love the extra revenue form the Yanks & Sox fans that pack Skydome whenever they're in town.
  • The guy is full of class.

Roy thanks TO
  • The guy is full of class.

Roy thanks TO

Def is.