Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?

2»

Comments

• TuFull wrote: »
    :tear:

Haha well played.
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    Hosting on photobucket takes much, much longer then clicking on a thumbnail.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were borderline retarded; loading the pic on to CPF in the first place takes longer than loading to photobucket AND THEN it inconveniences everyone else who reads the thread after. Cumulative CPFer time wasted is much greater for thumbnails.

On photobucket I can go from host to post in about 30 seconds.

Eg: pics of your sister, she's jailbait..sure. But I'd still hit it.

208x228_Retard-Girl-I-am-good-at-po.jpg

Milo wrote: »
    We are gathered here today, in memory of fedh8er, an impetuous noob taken from us well before his time. Though fed showed promise in his short time here at CPF, he just did not know when to stop poking the bear, so to speak. Sadly, when you poke the bear often enough, it usually wakes up, as fed found out. A waking bear is usually an angry bear, and thus we find ourselves gathered together, mourning the loss of one so young, yet so foolish . . .

Would anyone else like to say a few words? I've got an audio book in the car I'm really getting into . . .

retard.jpg
  • ok cool, this broad looks like you.. from the pics ive seen.

fat-bitch-champagne.JPG
  • Oh . . . my . . . goodness.

I knew I left my lawn chair around here somewhere . . . :D
  • umm, so yeah..I've pretty much met every regular poster here IRL..try again. (Also, that whole internet virgin 'attack the girl's self esteem' is a hilariously bad read by you)

See, everyone..this is why I'm never nice to them to start out..
    I fail to trash his gay shades in the other thread, and welcome him with open arms and this is what I get. I'm insta-flaming the next n00b.

Anyway, sorry your penis is small and you lack basic reading comprehension skills Fedh8er, good luck with that. :)

208x228_Crazy-Trinity-CUNT-.jpg
  • zunni74 wrote: »
    no you....

thats_racist.gif

wow :)
  • ahhhh goddammit Walleye..I was saving it to use on you!

Fuck, I almost played it last night too, but I wanted to wait for a better spot.

:(
  • You're cute when you're bitchy . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    You're cute when you're bitchy . . .

I'm always cute. ;)
    ..but this time I'm simply defending myself NOT bitching.

I'm actually in an obscenely happy mood this evening, thinking about puppies and Christmas..True Story.
  • Ok, let's try to keep it clean guys, can't we all just get along?

bedfellows.jpg
  • Where were we NOT clean? (By CPF standards, I mean..though his fatty pic does sorta burn my eyes.)
  • [ ] This thread has gotten there.

But this was close.
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »

208x228_Retard-Girl-I-am-good-at-po.jpg

Come on people.........

focus%20ur%20doin%20it%20wrong.jpg
  • you're posting them as links..aren't you HM?

You use the little mountain pic to post images.

hmmm interesting, first try it didn't work for me, second time it did.

Try Photobucket imo
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    you're posting them as links..aren't you HM?

You use the little mountain pic to post images.

No, I'm not and yes I do. FML.
  • in_ur_reality.png

Me doing it wrong.
  • Does not show with Mozilla, does show with IE.

Weird
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    umm, so yeah..I've pretty much met every regular poster here IRL..try again. (Also, that whole internet virgin 'attack the girl's self esteem' is a hilariously bad read by you)

See, everyone..this is why I'm never nice to them to start out..
    I fail to trash his gay shades in the other thread, and welcome him with open arms and this is what I get. I'm insta-flaming the next n00b.

Anyway, sorry your penis is small and you lack basic reading comprehension skills Fedh8er, good luck with that. :)

208x228_Crazy-Trinity-CUNT-.jpg

Hey, no need to bring JL into this!
  • Cerberus wrote: »

I needed some star power.

Have you seen Footloose?

The prick deserves it.
  • Have you seen Footloose?

The prick deserves it.

No, when that terrible excuse of a movie came out, I was playing with GI Joe's and Transformers and other great things of complete and total awesomeness, not watching the neutering of Patrick Swayze (if it weren't for Road House, oh dear lord).
    No, when that terrible excuse of a movie came out, I was playing with GI Joe's and Transformers and other great things of complete and total awesomeness, not watching the neutering of Patrick Swayze (if it weren't for Road House, oh dear lord).

Kevin Bacon. Sorry I threw you with the Dirty Dancing reference.
  • Kevin Bacon. Sorry I threw you with the Dirty Dancing reference.

Yes, yes you did. Not that I've seen either of those trainwrecks. Man, with my terrible taste in movies you'd think I'd have watched those.