Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?

Sometimes some really weird things come up in Google suggested searches. Here are some interesting ones when you start to type the word "why" into google...
whye.jpg

Comments

• ACK!! omg, can we please put a thumbnail ban up..hosting on photobucket is so damn easy.

If I make a thread this afternoon about how easy it is to post pictures WITH pictures and step by step instructions will you sticky it Graham..it'd be a lot of work, but the thumbnails make my eyes bleed and baby jesus cry.
  • My favourite is "i am" 4th one
  • Stolen from other people:

isthereanyway.png

googleresults3.jpg

Whycant.jpg

racistgoogle.jpg

thatsracist.gif
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    ACK!! omg, can we please put a thumbnail ban up..hosting on photobucket is so damn easy.

If I make a thread this afternoon about how easy it is to post pictures WITH pictures and step by step instructions will you sticky it Graham..it'd be a lot of work, but the thumbnails make my eyes bleed and baby jesus cry.

If you click on the thumbnail it goes full screen... whats the problem?
  • Besides the unnecessary step and the couple seconds it takes to load? Multiply that by a dozen and you'll see why picture threads rarely happen here.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better to have people take 5 seconds the first time, host their own picture and then post it in our now scrollable thread.
  • Graham wrote: »
    If you click on the thumbnail it goes full screen... whats the problem?

Exactly! And all those imbedded pictures are huge, costing the website hosting dollars, therefore further depressing moderator salaries...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Exactly! And all those imbedded pictures are huge, costing the website hosting dollars, therefore further depressing moderator salaries...

plz be joking about not wanting embedded pics over thumbnails

at any rate, I'm definitely not going to argue about why I should spend an hour making a thread that will only serve to make your forum more easily accessible and fun.

You want me to do it, I will, and then you can say "thanks Kristy for the amazing idea, and investment of your time.. it will surely benefit us all"
    at any rate, I'm definitely not going to argue about why I should spend an hour making a thread that will only serve to make Kristy's forum more easily accessible and fun.
    What else do you have to do? :) (Also FYP)
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    You want me to do it, I will, and then you can say "thanks Kristy for the amazing idea, and investment of your time.. it will surely benefit us all"
    Kristy you are the best, only have the best ideas, and are the best at presenting them....
  • But you are sweet Kristy.... :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    What else do you have to do? :) (Also FYP)

Kristy you are the best, only have the best ideas, and are the best at presenting them....
    compuease wrote: »
    But you are sweet Kristy.... :)

Compuease, I'm going to be straight here..I'm tired of your nonsensical trolling of me. I'm easy to pick on and I have a target on my back because I'm an outrageous poster. Fine. I sincerely have no problem with this, in a lot of cases I seek that back and forth, and completely enjoy it.

But when I'm speaking seriously about something, you and Graham are the only ones that don't lay off- or even (apparently) try to understand the issue and respond fairly. This is the entire reason that I stopped posting here.

There is no question that I'm right here, hosted links are:
    • easier
    • more accessible to readers
      [2]more involved readers means more posters
      [3]more posters make the thread as a whole better
    • takes no more time than uploading the pic to CPF (and if you're hotlinking..full pics are much much faster)

The next time I offer my time in a way that will only benefit you: say 'thanks' and get out of my way.

Dead to me
    xoxoxo
  • Ok, fixed the OP with the whole pic. The only reason I didn't do it in the first place is usually those sites only allow a certain number of views of an image and then it gets blocked. By hosting the image here I figured it would always be here and wouldn't go anywhere.
  • Okay, does that mean comp and Kristy can hug it out, now? Jeff, if the consort gets angry, the Hero will get . . . well, he'll get nuthin'. :D

Oh, and Graham? Why IS there a dead Pakistani on your couch?
    Ok, fixed the OP with the whole pic.
    Milo wrote: »
    Okay, does that mean comp and Kristy can hug it out

*sigh, I know that Graham knows how to host a pic..I was suggesting it for others.

srsly this is just like in grade 3 when I thought for months that I must be retarded because no one in my class understood me..

It turned out I was just a genius then; I'm confident of similar results now.
    :cool:
    Compuease, I'm going to be straight here..I'm tired of your nonsensical trolling of me. I'm easy to pick on and I have a target on my back because I'm an outrageous poster. Fine. I sincerely have no problem with this, in a lot of cases I seek that back and forth, and completely enjoy it.

But when I'm speaking seriously about something, you and Graham are the only ones that don't lay off- or even (apparently) try to understand the issue and respond fairly. This is the entire reason that I stopped posting here.

There is no question that I'm right here, hosted links are:
    • easier
    • more accessible to readers
      [2]more involved readers means more posters
      [3]more posters make the thread as a whole better
    • takes no more time than uploading the pic to CPF (and if you're hotlinking..full pics are much much faster)

The next time I offer my time in a way that will only benefit you: say 'thanks' and get out of my way.

Dead to me
    xoxoxo
    lol, wow, just wow... now who's doing the trolling... I was being serious when I said that hosting the pictures here increases bandwidth traffic for Graham... Now I really don't know if that increases his costs or not since I don't know his financial arrangements with his hosting site..
    You really do look for fights don't you... and you did see the smiley in my post didn't you? Here's a few more... :):):):)...

Oh.. and by the way.. thanks..
  • lmfao "why do men have nipples".....I guess people who aren't degenning it up online just go to google and spend their evening typing in stuff like this
  • Can we get back to why Graham has a dead Pakistani on his couch?
  • I saw this as one of the searches. Just in case you haven't seen it:

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
    October 2002
    Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr. Laura penned by a east coast resident, which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as informative:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted fan,
    Jim
  • Milo wrote: »
    Can we get back to why Graham has a dead Pakistani on his couch?
    Maybe MickeyHoldem can offer him some advice? Graham that is, not the dead Pakistani...
  • Quimby wrote: »
    I saw this as one of the searches. Just in case you haven't seen it:
    Those are great Quimby, I've never seen it before but I know just who I am gonna use it on... Everyone knows somebody who takes the bible a little too literal...
    Can we get back to why Graham has a dead Pakistani on his couch?

Thank you!

YouTube - LOST - "Why Is There a Dead Pakistani On My Couch?!"

I call SHENANIGANS !!! Though that guy sounded an awful lot like Graham, it looked NOTHING like him at all.

Mickey, what are my rights here? I want an investigation. Somebody is going to have to name names, dammit . . .
    Stolen from other people:

thatsracist.gif

No you....

thats_racist.gif
  • Quimby, that was a fantastic find.

On another note.....does anyone know how to post pictures?
  • zunni74 wrote: »
    No you....

thats_racist.gif

*saved
  • "what" is hilarious as well..

"What time is it" has 601 million results...
    what computer doesn't have a clock on it?

i'm pretty sure in the near future no one will be able to do anything without googleing it.. what happened to good old experience or common sense

"what happens when you get a cut"
    "what happens when you quit smoking"
    "what happens when you lose your virginity"

some other fine examples
    "How to get pregnant"
    "how to kiss"
    "how stuff works"

thanks google for making the world stupid an lazy
  • This thread sucks all around.

Kristy, just because it takes time because your internet/computer suck doesnt mean you have to get all butt hurt when someone posts a thumbnail. Hosting on photobucket takes much, much longer then clicking on a thumbnail.

I know on other vbulletin forums, you have to EARN or PAY to use thumbnails.

Back on topic, its funny to google obama's name.. put "Obama is" its pretty funneh. :D
  • fedh8er wrote: »
    This thread sucks all around.

Kristy, just because it takes time because your internet/computer suck doesnt mean you have to get all butt hurt when someone posts a thumbnail. Hosting on photobucket takes much, much longer then clicking on a thumbnail.

I know on other vbulletin forums, you have to EARN or PAY to use thumbnails.

We are gathered here today, in memory of fedh8er, an impetuous noob taken from us well before his time. Though fed showed promise in his short time here at CPF, he just did not know when to stop poking the bear, so to speak. Sadly, when you poke the bear often enough, it usually wakes up, as fed found out. A waking bear is usually an angry bear, and thus we find ourselves gathered together, mourning the loss of one so young, yet so foolish . . .

Would anyone else like to say a few words? I've got an audio book in the car I'm really getting into . . .
    We are gathered here today, in memory of fedh8er, an impetuous noob taken from us well before his time. Though fed showed promise in his short time here at CPF, he just did not know when to stop poking the bear, so to speak. Sadly, when you poke the bear often enough, it usually wakes up, as fed found out. A waking bear is usually an angry bear, and thus we find ourselves gathered together, mourning the loss of one so young, yet so foolish . . .

Would anyone else like to say a few words? I've got an audio book in the car I'm really getting into . . .

what?