Damn mice

2»

Comments

• SuitedPair wrote: »
    He didn't make it out of his driveway so there is no law that can be applied.

Actually, if the police discover he was indeed intoxicated, he will be charged with DUI. The fact that it was his driveway does not provide immunity to criminal charges.

Example: If you get drunk in your own home, get in a fight with the wife, grab the keys and get in the car, you are liable to a charge (in Ontario) of care and control of a motor vehicle while under the influence.

Even if all you do is sit behind the wheel.
  • Milo wrote: »
    100% agree. But that is a matter for the police to look into, not TMZ, or CNN, or the National Enquirer.

I don't think any of the above mentioned media outlets are actively pursuing the "alchohol" angle!!! ;)
    Example: If you get drunk in your own home, get in a fight with the wife, grab the keys and get in the car, you are liable to a charge (in Ontario) of care and control of a motor vehicle while under the influence.

Even if all you do is sit behind the wheel.

Yea, I experienced that first hand a couple weeks ago. Fortunately I was not in the drivers seat (not that it really would have mattered), nor did I have the keys to the car in my possession. But the cops said if I did have the keys they could have thrown me in jail.
  • I don't think any of the above mentioned media outlets are actively pursuing the "alchohol" angle!!! ;)

Maybe not, but all the other speculation they are engaging in is ridiculous, and I agree with the idea of telling them to go fuck themselves.

I'll say it again:
    If there is criminality in any of the events surrounding the accident involving Tiger, it is up to the police to charge him. If they do not charge him, nobody has the "right" to know anything at all about what led up to the accident.

I'm very much a Jack Webb kind of guy, when it comes to the press. Just give me facts, and let me decide what I want to do with those facts. That is why the vast majority of "news" broadcasts suck donkey balls.
    Maybe not, but all the other speculation they are engaging in is ridiculous, and I agree with the idea of telling them to go fuck themselves.

I'll say it again:
    If there is criminality in any of the events surrounding the accident involving Tiger, it is up to the police to charge him. If they do not charge him, nobody has the "right" to know anything at all about what led up to the accident.

I'm very much a Jack Webb kind of guy, when it comes to the press. Just give me facts, and let me decide what I want to do with those facts. That is why the vast majority of "news" broadcasts suck donkey balls.

I wouldn't call the speculation ridiculous! It's well founded and fueled by Wood's not wanting to be interviewed by police!

It's the same market forces fueling the media to speculate that allow Tiger to sign multi-million dollar endorsement deals. Welcome to the way Free-markets work... Work at a factory in Witchita, KS if you want annonimity! (sp?)
  • I wouldn't call the speculation ridiculous! It's well founded and fueled by Wood's not wanting to be interviewed by police!

It's the same market forces fueling the media to speculate that allow Tiger to sign multi-million dollar endorsement deals. Welcome to the way Free-markets work... Work at a factory in Witchita, KS if you want annonimity! (sp?)

Yeah, I love well-founded speculations. Or as it is more commonly refered to: gossip. Care to try again?

Tiger signs endorsement deals because he is the best at what he does, and has an image that manufacturers covet, PERIOD.

It has nothing to do with wanting anonymity. It has to do with how much a famous person decides to allow the media into their private lives. You do not see a lot of Harrison Ford on TMZ, or Tom Selleck. Why? Because they choose to keep their private lives private. Tiger made the same choice, and good for him. When he is not on the PGA Tour, I have no expectation of knowing anything about him, which is as it should be, and the gossip mongers be damned.
  • He was fined $164 and lost 4 points on his license.

Clearly he didn't do anything ridiculously illegal, so the media should STFU and let this story go.
    Yeah, I love well-founded speculations. Or as it is more commonly refered to: gossip. Care to try again?

Where's there's smoke... Excellent SI Article
  • Where's there's smoke... Excellent SI Article

I think the article is pretty harsh. Yes, he's made a very serious mistake, but it won't ruin his career. It seems to me the author is actually happy that
    Tigers "tough guy" image is shattered and he's been humbled and brought back to Earth. Maybe he's a Mickelson fan :D

Once he closes in on Jack Nicklaus' major record of 18 people forget about this.

Let's the guy some peace to deal with his family!
  • Not interested in the article. I find it interesting that ALL of Tiger's sponsor's are backing him 100%.

As for Johnnie's last comment, I disagree. This will be done the day after he wins his next tourney, if not sooner.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    anyone else thinks he got the s!@# beat out of him by the wife and he was trying to escape her wrath, then along comes the part she has a 9 iron in her hand coming down the driveway,lol

next time on cops: In Florida going to a domestic disturbance call,lololol
    Along the same line... Family portrait...
  • Okay, Jeff wins . . .
  • Three mistresses... I think this just proves, once and for all, without a shadow of a doubt, he is Tiger Fucking Woods
  • WOW... Jesper Parnevik laid out some good quotes...
    Speaking to the Golf Channel from the US PGA Tour's qualifying tournament in West Palm Beach, Florida, Parnevik expressed dismay for Nordegren Woods, who is dealing with allegations that Woods had extra-marital affairs.

''I really feel sorry for Elin - since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him,'' said Parnevik, who was grouped with Australia's Ewan Porter on Thursday. ''We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologise to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of a 3-iron [to break the back window of Woods's car].

''It's a private thing of course,'' he added. ''But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff … and maybe not 'Just do it', like Nike says.''
    Complete Article
  • WOW... Jesper Parnevik laid out some good quotes...

Complete Article

Those were good!
  • Jesper Parnevik has a wife... he is the gayest dresser in golf if not in the world.

not that here is anything wrong with that.
  • Here is the latest Tiger image...

oh-tiger.jpg
  • I wish I could find the link for the Tiger Woods phone call message remix... Heard it on the radio this morning.. almost pissed my pants

(no speakers @ work)
  • And another...

tiger.jpg
  • What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?

Santa stops after 3 hos.
  • Graham wrote: »
    And another...

tiger.jpg

I don't care if I just hit a bad beat jackpot, I'd give this guy everything I had on me. Classic.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I don't care if I just hit a bad beat jackpot, I'd give this guy everything I had on me. Classic.

Haha, now thats the spirit! It's xmas, time to give back!
  • check out the movie on the homepage,lol

Xtranormal | Text-to-Movie