Comments

• "[He] hit a fire hydrant and a tree as he pulled out of his driveway"??? How drunk was he? And how fast was he going in his driveway that he was seriously injured in an ESCALADE. WTF
  • All reports say alcohol NOT a factor. Nobody saying that a little rolling "action" wasn't to blame.

GM makes the Hummer, right?
  • Milo wrote: »
    GM makes the Hummer, right?

It was a Cadillac sport utility vehicle... which 90% means Escalade.
  • Confirmed it was an escalde....I don't get title of this thread though?
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Confirmed it was an escalde....I don't get title of this thread though?

+1 ???
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Confirmed it was an escalde....I don't get title of this thread though?

Tiger > > > cat > > > mice > > > revenge . . .

sheesh, think about it . . .

Leaving the house between 2 - 3:00 a.m., below 30 mph, because no airbag deployment. Hits a hydrant AND a tree . . . branch through the front window? Severe facial lacerations are listed as injuries . . . very strange scenario.
    Tiger > > > cat > > > mice > > > revenge . . .

sheesh, think about it . . .

Leaving the house between 2 - 3:00 a.m., below 30 mph, because no airbag deployment. Hits a hydrant AND a tree . . . branch through the front window? Severe facial lacerations are listed as injuries . . . very strange scenario.

lol I got ya now.......and yeah this is extremely weird, can't wait for further details.
  • wait....he was driving himself?

The guy has a BILLION dollars!!! Hire someone to drive you around, dumbass!

Johnnie.

ps...what was he doing out at 3am? Shouldn't he be at home with his family? Maybe getting a little Thanksgiving booty on the side?
  • i thought this was about your computer mouse milo:redface::)
  • Graham wrote: »
    Irony-Mouse--THAN-TIGER-WOODS-IMO.jpg

Memegenerator backgrounds make me unreasonably happy...

Diagnostic-House-INFANT-WITH-HYPOGLYCEMIA-GIVE-10-DEXTROSE-IV.jpg

I esp love philosoraptor:

Philosoraptor_man_woman_wrong.jpg
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Maybe getting a little Thanksgiving booty on the side?

Maybe that was his plan ;)
  • Is it cuz he's black?
  • As posted by a friend of mine on facebook:

"He was obviously ghost riding the whip..."
  • anyone else thinks he got the s!@# beat out of him by the wife and he was trying to escape her wrath, then along comes the part she has a 9 iron in her hand coming down the driveway,lol

next time on cops: In Florida going to a domestic disturbance call,lololol
  • philliivey wrote: »
    anyone else thinks he got the s!@# beat out of him by the wife and he was trying to escape her wrath, then along comes the part she has a 9 iron in her hand coming down the driveway,lol

next time on cops: In Florida going to a domestic disturbance call,lololol

You know, sometimes my TMZ/E! loving brother comes in handy.

Woods dodging investigators
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    You know, sometimes my TMZ/E! loving brother comes in handy.

Woods dodging investigators

You just aren't bright enough to use goole because there aren't enough pictures with the results for you to understand!
  • hockref wrote: »
    You just aren't bright enough to use goole because there aren't enough pictures with the results for you to understand!

In before he edits his post and spells google properly after calling me illiterate over msn :D
  • To prove I'm a good sport I will leave it up but it's the last time I give you my passwords for anything, that' low ! :-)
  • Whats the difference between Elin and the rest of the PGA tour?

She can beat Tiger with a golf club
  • What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.
  • compuease wrote: »
    What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

hahahahaha, oh ya hellmuth's mole post is here that made me laugh, bad day all around needed that, and was going to ask where you been big c?

Also were is blondefish????

deeeeeeerailz ftw:)
  • nuther one..

Ping just offered Elin Woods an endorsement contract pushing her own set of drivers. They are said to named
    Elin Woods..."clubs you can beat Tiger with."
  • All levity aside, am I the only one who hopes Tiger sticks to his guns, and says NOTHING about this to anyone? I hope he maintains his "None of your F'ing business" position about what did (or didn't) happen because, frankly, it isn't any of our business. Fuck the media, and the rest of the nosy parkers, too.
    All levity aside, am I the only one who hopes Tiger sticks to his guns, and says NOTHING about this to anyone? I hope he maintains his "None of your F'ing business" position about what did (or didn't) happen because, frankly, it isn't any of our business. Fuck the media, and the rest of the nosy parkers, too.

Yes to a certain extent. However, if he was under the influence while driving, he needs to face the law.
    Yes to a certain extent. However, if he was under the influence while driving, he needs to face the law.

In his driveway?

100% agree. But that is a matter for the police to look into, not TMZ, or CNN, or the National Enquirer.

I like Tiger's stance because, finally, here is a personality big enough (and mentally strong enough) to flip a huge collective bird to prying media everywhere. The public does not always have a right to know . . .
  • He didn't make it out of his driveway so there is no law that can be applied.

I'm with Milo on this one. forget it and drive on (pardon the terrible pun)
    100% agree. But that is a matter for the police to look into, not TMZ, or CNN, or the National Enquirer.

I like Tiger's stance because, finally, here is a personality big enough (and mentally strong enough) to flip a huge collective bird to prying media everywhere. The public does not always have a right to know . . .

milooooooooooo where have you been?

i agree also, if no law was broken he does not have to say anything
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    He didn't make it out of his driveway so there is no law that can be applied.

Actually, if the police discover he was indeed intoxicated, he will be charged with DUI. The fact that it was his driveway does not provide immunity to criminal charges.

Example: If you get drunk in your own home, get in a fight with the wife, grab the keys and get in the car, you are liable to a charge (in Ontario) of care and control of a motor vehicle while under the influence.

Even if all you do is sit behind the wheel.