Kitchener NL Hold'em December 12th 1:30PM

2»

Comments

• Buzzardd accepts all d(c)onk(p)s.
  • mattob420 wrote: »
    But I am not a cop (which everyone seems suspicious of, at least with new members) just a university student looking for a game.

Hey welcome to the forum!

Go to greater lengths to get into the games where they are suspicious of you possibly being a cop...because Home Games are completely legal, and the fact that don't know that means they're super-donks!

This has been a level 5 metagame public service announcement.
  • After thinking about it abit more. I think i am going to play this freeze out rather then the lolshovements.

Thanks.
  • Sign me up please.
  • I'm in. Better looking half is not though....

Thanks
  • Directions sent to mattob420. If anyone else needs them, let me know.
  • Hey Dave,

Sorry the wife and I have to cancel. I thought that I'd be able to get just ONE day off out of 30 from work, but they ain't lettin' me.

Will definitely be looking to come to the next one though.

Thanks
    Jeff
  • Can you PM me your house number Buzzzardd?

isnork
  • I'm a maybe...I'll be very last minute if I do make it.

Sean
  • sstar wrote: »
    I'm a maybe...I'll be very last minute if I do make it./QUOTE]

No problem Sean. Just post or give me a call when you know for sure. How about Cvette?
  • Dave sorry to say I can't make, been one of those weeks.
  • hey dave,

i may bring a friend... i assume this is not problem considering the amount of people so far? I will confirm as soon as I know if hes coming (he will let me know by 2:30)

thanks
  • Damn thought this started at 330 ill be right there!!!!!!!
  • Cvette and I are on our way. I tried calling but no answer. See you soon.

Sean
  • thanks dave for the tournament, great time

Can you sign me up in advance on the january 9 thread. Thanks

Chris
  • Congratulations to Kaye for his first win on the Holt Poker Tour. He rivered his way to the title in a field of 28. He managed to hit 3 rivers against the host during 3 way action, to propel his way to victory. He took out Carsey in the heads up when all the chips went in with Kaye holding A-3 and Carsey A-6. A 3 in the window came out and that was all she wrote. Thank you to Lori for dealing the final table and the cash game before and after. Also congrats to woog30 for drinking the whole bottle of sambuca and a bunch of beers. DrTyore would have been proud.

mattob420 was the only Forum first timer here. He must have been in a hurry to get to Bristol as he was also the first one to be eliminated.

The tournament ended at around 11:00 and the cash game got wrapped up just after 1:00.

Event #16 on the Holt Poker Tour will be Saturday January 9th. I am expecting a full field for this one. Don't you dare miss it.

28. mattob420
    27. sstar
    26. Rob W.
    25. Paul
    24. woog30
    23. damanj16
    22. Mac
    21. Lori
    20. lazyant
    19. The Aux
    18. reibs
    17. Bill B.