Kitchener NL Hold'em December 12th 1:30PM

Holt Poker Tour-Event #15

No Limit Hold'em
10,000 in chips for $60 freezeout
25 min. blinds
Saturday December 12th
Doors Open at 1:00PM
Shuffle Up & Deal 1:30PM sharp & should run approx. 10 hours
40 players maximum and alternates (4 tables)
All disputes will be settled by Robert's Rules
.25/.25 NL cash game to follow($50 max buy-in)
Victoria St.-Natchez Rd. area in KITCHENER
Payout to top 6 for 40 player field (38-22-15-11-8-6)
BYOB/BYOS
Patience Factor 15.08
Skill Level 6

There will be a 30 minute supper break.

All players will be asked to donate $1 to cover expenses incurred in running these tournaments.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive. Players that are late that haven't let me know will give up their seat to the next player on the waiting list. If there's no one left on the waiting list, late players may buy into the tournament during the first level (25 minutes), but must immediately post the big and small blind if the blinds have passed them. If you indicate you are going to be late and then don’t show up, you are still responsible for the entry fee.

Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament to a maximum of 40. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. During the first four levels, when a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack.

Directions will be PM’ed the week of the tournament.

If you know anyone else that might be interested in playing, feel free to invite them.

Comments

• 1. Buzzzardd
    2. The Aux
    3. reibs
    4. Troy
    5. Nayr_Eh
    6. chrisrowl111
    7. isnork
    8. woog30
    9. Lori
    11. lazyant
    12. isnork +1 Alex
    13. damanj16
    14. Kaye
    15. Strubby
    16. Marty
    17. Mac
    18. Bill B.
    19. Donna
    20. Sherrie
    21. Darren
    22. Carsey
    23. Paul
    24. Jay
    25. Ray L.
    26. mattob420
    27. waltsfriend
    28. Rob W.
    29. Deb
    30. sstar (T)
  • I already know this is the same day as Bristol, but there was interest in me still running on this day by Forumers and non-Forumers. I still expect close to a full field, but if I get 22 players or less, I will run a two table, 25000 chip deepstack tournament.
  • Count me and the missus in!
  • What?!?!?! Why aren't you playing MXM Buzzzard? :(
  • add me plz =D
    nayr_eh
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    What?!?!?! Why aren't you playing MXM Buzzzard? :(

I played it last year and absolutely hated it. If I was actually still having sex, I would rather give sex up, then play in it again.
  • sign me up! thx
  • In please.

iSnork
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I played it last year and absolutely hated it. If I was actually still having sex, I would rather give sex up, then play in it again.

Please ban. :D
  • I can probablu play this and bust out in time to go play MXM.
    I already know this is the same day as Bristol, but there was interest in me still running on this day by Forumers and non-Forumers. I still expect close to a full field, but if I get 22 players or less, I will run a two table, 25000 chip deepstack tournament.

Sadness.

I really don't want to jeopardize my chances of being "2009 Holt Poker Tour Player of the Year".

That's just crazy talk!
    If I was actually still having sex, I would rather give sex up, then play in it again.

If I had to give up one thing and thEn play at a Bristol event, I too would choose sex.
  • Lori and I
  • Sign me up please
  • Sign me in please.
  • I still have not emailed this tournament out to the non-Forumers because my email is not sending properly. Hopefully it will be fixed by Friday or Saturday and I will send it out then.
  • Understandable. A lot of people don't like the less serious tournaments.

It's sad we're clashing, but if I had a free Sat a month in either direction, I would have set it on another date. :(
  • Dave, I love you madly..but this is the highschool equivalent of any CPFer that signs up for Holt over MERRY XMAS MADNESS:

Linkin_Park-1.jpg
  • Ha ha that was me in high school, although it wasn't Linkin Park, it was ACDC.

But seriously, MXM seems like it's for those who want to go out, have fun, and take a "break" from poker, but still remaining poker-ish. And it really does seem fun, but for people like me who have so precious little time to play, I prefer Holt's "real" poker tourney.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Understandable. A lot of people don't like the less serious tournaments.

It's sad we're clashing, but if I had a free Sat a month in either direction, I would have set it on another date. :(

I don't think we are clashing. I expect the people that would have played yours will still play yours. Anyone who wasn't interested in the format and all my non Forum friends will play mine.
  • +1 non forumer as well please Dave.

Name: Alex.

Cheers,

John
    Anyone who wasn't interested in the format and all my non Forum friends will play mine.

What are your thoughts on getting drunk and crashing your cash game?

Kidding... but only because the cab fare would be OUTRAGEOUS!
    Hope you guys have a great tourney, and that someday you eventually schedule one on a day that I can make!
  • Email fixed and tournament information sent to non Forumers.

Anyone else who is anti-Christmas and anti-fun is also invited. See Mr. Fun Moose for more information.

That is absolutely sacrilegious!... As for the calls for banning, I'm leaning that way too but being as I would like to play Holt events in future I will stay the sentence. When's the next one Dave? :)

Bristol Forever! But Milton has now taken over as poker capital of S Ont...

4 of the top 7 at the Ont Poker league tourney in Belwood yesterday were from Milton, and the top two in in the POY standings are both from Milton...

Sorry to hijack Dave but my chest was puffing out.... lol..

The Royal Cup may never leave Rock possession...
  • We are up to 24 players now. I think we should have at least 3 full tables by next Saturday. I know of at least six more players that are intending to come.

You obviously didn't drink enough...... I love MxM just because it isn't really poker. Hell I could sign up for your tourney then still have enough time to get to Bristol based on past experiences. LOL
  • I am a first year at Laurier, looking for a game.
    would like to sign up for this one.

Anyone else know of more regular cash games? I played alot at home with my brother so i really like playing.

Thanks
  • mattob420 wrote: »
    I am a first year at Laurier, looking for a game.
    would like to sign up for this one. Thanks

I will send you the directions sometime next week.
  • I dont know if this site has any correlation with 2+2, but i post their under obtrice420, i play on FT and stars too (to emberesed to give SN). But I am not a cop (which everyone seems suspicious of, at least with new members) just a university student looking for a game.