Survivor

Comments

• please note how I worded above posts so no spoilers, so before some jackass comes on here trying to start shit, sorry nice try but won't work.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Russ is my hero, His speech after council was awesome HAHAHAHAA
  • ROFL!!!! This jury addressing them is fkn awesome!!!!! Shambo was up and I thought it was Kristy on here:)
  • JERRY SPRINGER TIME!!!! oh I mean reunion show,lololol
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well It was fun while it lasted, Had fun Moose and others in this thread.:)
  • She should give half the winnings to the last guy on the jury. His speech won it for her, imo. Watched the marathon today, and Russell is one of the best players EVER, maybe THE BEST.
  • Russell was right they are all morons. He totally forgot about the donk factor.

Heroes vs Villians COOL
  • wooohoooooooo, 20 past survivors next season, can't wait!
  • I'd hit it :)

survivor-samoa-winner-is-natalie-white.jpg

natalie-white-survivor.jpg

survivor-samoa-natalie-white12.jpg

natalie+1.jpg
  • Who wouldn't Graham.
  • Thursday baby! 8 p.m.

think it is a recap of the contestants and past seasons, or the 1st episode of new season, not sure which
  • ok, 2 hour season premiere Feb 11, so this week is a recap of the past 20 seasons.

Boston Rob and russell on same team, this could be good:D
  • I'm pretty excited about this now. I hope it turns out great. It was a good preview show.
  • Man the heroes are playing the worst game ever. What a bunch of morons.
  • moose wrote: »
    Man the heroes are playing the worst game ever. What a bunch of morons.

hhahahaha, They are all idiots, wow They all played the game, some multilple times and there like still clueless,lol
  • Yes, with these decisions, the heroes have to be hoping for a merge at 14.. which ain't happening when the season is branded 'vs'... I give credit to Gary for pointing out early that this is 'Micronesia 2.0'.. his comment feels like foreshadowing of how the season plays out.. so I see Russel going F2 and losing again.. to parveti..
  • hahahahahahaha that was epic!!!

take that you son of a bitches, screw with russell will ya:p
  • Russ-ell! Russ-ell! Brilliant move to get into Tyson's head and make him switch his vote.

Tyson what an idiot. Just couldn't listen to Rob, could ya? Had to try and think for yourself.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Russ-ell! Russ-ell! Brilliant move to get into Tyson's head and make him switch his vote.

Tyson what an idiot. Just couldn't listen to Rob, could ya? Had to try and think for yourself.

yeah russ is the man! i like boston rob, but i'd love to see russ knock him out.
  • I just can't understand what is going through the Hero's minds. First they vote the firefighter off to keep James. Then they decide James' knee isn't going to hold up and vote him off and keep Coby. Just bizarre.
  • I just can't understand what is going through the Hero's minds. First they vote the firefighter off to keep James. Then they decide James' knee isn't going to hold up and vote him off and keep Coby. Just bizarre.

I think they just got sick of him and realized that it wasn't a 2 hour injury..
    Russ-ell! Russ-ell! Brilliant move to get into Tyson's head and make him switch his vote

It's not just brilliant.. You need another word for it. The editing was making Russell look really weak and scatterbrained this season.. which is weird.. I guess now he makes it really far in the game but Burnett was scared about having to promote him hard in back to back shows..
  • He is still short unless his little speech at Tribal convinces Coach to flip on Boston Rob. Brilliant move by BR to split the vote evenly, which would have worked, had he not been surrounded by idiots. Good for Russell for figuring it out and taking the risk of giving away the idol. First guy to ever make proper use of the idol now and he's done it in back to back shows.

I guess he wanted to wait until the last sec and judge which way the vote was going to go before pulling the idol because it would have been even sneakier had he given Parvarti the idol in advance - making it look like he was telling the truth the entire time and that Parvarti was the one who found the idol. Would have deflected a fair amount of heat from him at the next Tribal.
  • Looks like another epic episode tonight! go russ go:biggrin2:
  • Russell is so good he's got the other team giving him idols.
  • Looks like the merge is tonight, 2 idols in play as well.

Let the chaos begin muahahaha:D
  • wow, the level of stupid is record high, it even has a hold of russel who could be gone next week.
  • i'm calling it. best survivor season ever!

man russ might be heading home next week. sometimes he really can't keep his mouth shut. hopefully he'll find another immunity idol or something. he's done it before ;)
  • trigs wrote: »
    i'm calling it. best survivor season ever!

man russ might be heading home next week. sometimes he really can't keep his mouth shut. hopefully he'll find another immunity idol or something. he's done it before ;)

Ya if he does not give it away ffs!
  • Pure genius on Parvity's part to figure out that she wasn't the target. Russell was so convinced that they heroes were voting for her, he gave her the idol but somehow she knew not to play it for herself. IDK how she figured that out.

We'll see next week. They always slant it the wrong way so I predict that Russell survives and another hero goes home.

WTF with Coby stepping off first? Show some pride. Man he is pathetic. Even though Rupert knew he couldn't win he still tried as hard as he could.