Survivor

Anyone been watching it? Man I been watching every Reality show ever since I was like 10 years old.
Survivor this season has been pretty interesting.

Comments

• lol i was going to do a thread dammit, but ya last night kicked ass when Russell took out the idol at council, HAHAHAHAHA, too bad his time is coming unless he keeps finding them.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    lol i was going to do a thread dammit, but ya last night kicked ass when Russell took out the idol at council, HAHAHAHAHA, too bad his time is coming unless he keeps finding them.
    Yea haha, I hated him at first now im cheering for the guy. Straight up I don't know who he is finding all these idols. Next week looks intense though, I really want Cindy out shes such a bitch lol. Looks like she jacks Russels idol that he seems to find again next episode.
  • ya next weeks looks good, run puppets run,lololollol
  • What I think is the best is that finally someone had the balls to play the idol AND it saved him. What was it, 3 seasons ago that the moron sat on TWO idols, with only three votes left to use them in and didn't play one and got voted out.

The two fake idols were great but really that was it until now for how much impact they had, which was zero.
  • I'd love to see a Survivor where the Immunity Idol isn't played until after the vote is tabulated. They need to do something to affect the seasons where the merge occurs imbalanced.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    I'd love to see a Survivor where the Immunity Idol isn't played until after the vote is tabulated. They need to do something to affect the seasons where the merge occurs imbalanced.

+1:)

it would have been even more awesome last night if they did that
  • moose wrote: »
    What I think is the best is that finally someone had the balls to play the idol AND it saved him. What was it, 3 seasons ago that the moron sat on TWO idols, with only three votes left to use them in and didn't play one and got voted out.

The two fake idols were great but really that was it until now for how much impact they had, which was zero.
    Hey Yao Man and James are one of my favorite Survivor players!
    Followed by Johnny Fairplay ofc.
  • it's Thursday!!!!!

just saw the commercial for tonight, looks interesting, the producers have to be loving this russell guy:)
  • hahahaha Russ found the idol again, awesome!

I hope he does not feck it up and give it to sham, but i got a bad feeling.
  • Haha yea, I can't believe they almost resorted to picking rocks.
  • One of the greatest Survivor episodes ever. Unbelievable.
  • I'm another one who hated Russel at first but now I want him to win. He seems to be the only one who is being proactive in the game and not just floating along, like most every contestant on there has ever done. I love that he doesn't wait for clues and goes and finds the idols.

Having said that, I hate Shambo's hair. UHGGGG! Epic Mullet!
  • wow this week's looks epic also, WTF are you doing russ telling them your a millionaire!!!!!!!
  • their faces were priceless at council last night HAHAHAHAHA.

A shit storm a coming:)

I am surprised they are letting the "jury" say stuff and jump around, previous seasons they were not allowed to say a word
    their faces were priceless at council last night HAHAHAHAHA.

A shit storm a coming:)

I am surprised they are letting the "jury" say stuff and jump around, previous seasons they were not allowed to say a word
    Yea haha Eric is like "WTF *JUMP*, *CLINCH FIST* *JUMP*".
  • can't wait for the reunion show if they do one, it will be almost like Jerry springer:)
  • Best season evar. Russel is greatest player ever or everyone else are the stupidest players ever. Well we know Shambo is dumb as a brick.
    wow this week's looks epic also, WTF are you doing russ telling them your a millionaire!!!!!!!

is he really a millionaire???
    Best season evar. Russel is greatest player ever or everyone else are the stupidest players ever. Well we know Shambo is dumb as a brick.

sounds like they're ready to get rid of Russel next week???

Don't insult the bricks! Shambo is definately dumber! :D
  • You know I think they are trying to make you think that but I will predict that Russell either heads that off or uses his immunity idol.
    You know I think they are trying to make you think that but I will predict that Russell either heads that off or uses his immunity idol.

unless they blindside him

wamboozled :D
  • unless they blindside him

wamboozled :D

rofl
  • Holy shit!

just saw the commercial for tomorrow, that shit storm hits, 2 tribal council's and russ makes "the biggest bold move in history".
    Have to see if it is, or they are just hyping it but

I can't wait!
  • Gooooooooooooooo Russ, that was epic when he took out the idol and hung it around his neck,lol

Getting down to the nitty gritty!
  • down to 2 episodes i think
    I have a feelin' russ will be NEXT
    :D
  • Wow, can't wait for tonight's episode.
  • BAAAAAAAAAAAAM dumbo is gone:)

Not sure if that was the smartest move, I don't know if Russ can do it now since the hidden idol is out of play but who knows
  • Yeah not sure I get that either. Now the two male Foa Foa members can flip on Russell and take him out next. If he kept Shambo I think he would still be in control.
  • here weeeeeeeeeeee go, but it's like survivor on here, puppets, awesome
  • wow he won again, what the hell