Cpf game right now

2»

Comments

• Come on people, 6 handed 9 handed......anything?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Let's just set up a CPF sng for a specific day/time next week..so people are around.

Actually this is a better idea.

I'm hitting a 4.40 180 man just cause the games on.

See you Wednesday.
  • See you Wednesday.

Do you want to play a CPF tourney on Thurs? Is anyone else interested in doing this?
    Do you want to play a CPF tourney on Thurs? Is anyone else interested in doing this?

My Thursday nights are spent at EJ's with friends (friend barg).
  • Actually this is a better idea.

I'm hitting a 4.40 180 man just cause the games on.

See you Wednesday.

has it started yet?
  • has it started yet?

No get in now.

Tourney #211168479
  • HOLY SHIT!

Melina is in da house!

Melina 07 (from this epic thread http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/call-me-mel-18832/ ) registered in this tourney. Kristy I'm sure you're sad you missed it now.
  • you underestimate how firmly i already believe i'm a better player.
    you underestimate how firmly i already believe i'm a better player.

I have no doubt.
  • Ps. When I look back at that thread, I remember why I hate CPF so much..

I make the play for tits for the 'tits or gtfo' thread, I put up with 10x as much shit from her as I would even consider tolerating from anyone other new poster..and for it I get called territorial.

Jesus, "try using what I typed" I should've ripped off her head and shit down her throat. That thread was TAME Kristy.
    Ps. When I look back at that thread, I remember why I hate CPF so much..

I make the play for tits for the 'tits or gtfo' thread, I put up with 10x as much shit from her as I would even consider tolerating from anyone other new poster..and for it I get called territorial.

Jesus, "try using what I typed" I should've ripped off her head and shit down her throat. That thread was TAME Kristy.

We need more......come on Melina. Want to see Kristy untamed.

In. Set it up.