Cpf game right now

Get involved: the next 4.40 180 man and I'm also going to sit at .01/.02 search me Kristy_Sea

Work for everyone?

Comments

• Nah heading to EJ's. Might donk a few hands at .1 .02
  • Next $4.40 180 person SNG to start?
  • Alphard III 0.01/0.02
  • cancel that table

denebola IV
  • and cancel that table

5 of us on Elektra III
  • wait list now, how about a full ring game?
  • Forget it - just search for Kristy_Sea
  • lol...

.01/.02 game - $4 average pot - 40% players per flop - 7 person waiting list... amazing!

Good job guys.. represent!

Btw... 78 is teh nutz

Mark
  • LOL... good times... was up to about $15 then back to -$2
  • 16/16 in the $4:40...so I cash at least.....still fighting to stay alive..... (Cue "Eye of the Tiger" theme)

(11:56)8th/10...just surviving with the odd coin flip race. Wish I could get some chips to challenge with

(12:02 LOL) out 10th when AJ race vs TT didn't get there.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    lol...

.01/.02 game - $4 average pot - 40% players per flop - 7 person waiting list... amazing!

Good job guys.. represent!

Btw... 78 is teh nutz

Mark

And don't think Aces full are going to stand up to Hobbes and his bag of Straight Flushes (see bad beat story for full details on the hand in question)
  • ...repeat tonight?
  • I'm in! Will have to take break between 8-9pm for Smallville, but otherwise I'm good.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I'm in! Will have to take break between 8-9pm for Smallville, but otherwise I'm good.

I can't start until about 9 so that works for me!
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    I can't start until about 9 so that works for me!

Don't you think you should be preparing for your match tonight, or have you mentally already given up? :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Don't you think you should be preparing for your match tonight, or have you mentally already given up? :)

LOL. The latter
  • In, I was right.

Thanks, Graham..I haven't been able to get back into it since I created it last night. (Tried probably 6 times)

Something about "Too many redirect loops"
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    ...repeat tonight?

I"m in, my match v. Lunatic is tonight at 8. I'll play after that.
  • My match with Marco is at 9:30.. I'm in but will sitout from 9:30 to 9:35... Should be over by then...
  • Sounds like we're all playing our matches tonight as I just got a msg from AJ looking to play between 8-10ish, so there'll be lots of bad beat stories while we take tens of pennies from each other.
  • Anyone up for a $4.40 contest in addition to flinging pennies?

I'll probably play the ones starting from 8:00-9:30.
  • I think I'm going to pass on the tournaments..but I'd be in if we get another cash game going. (But srsly, I HATE playing flips for any amount unless the WHOLE table is CPFers..stupid lousy cherry pickers)
  • Alright, I'm ready for some fun. Let's get this monster game for rolls started. Or see how cheap we all really are. Either works.
  • Europa III is open right now. .01/.02 table. Any takers?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Alright, I'm ready for some fun. Let's get this monster game for rolls started. Or see how cheap we all really are. Either works.

On P* now. Where are we going?
  • I'm currently in the $11 tourney that started at 9:15. I'm game for a .01/.02 ring while i'm at it though. Sarpedon III? It's empty.
  • There's still two more seats at the table. Let's get some more forumers in there!
  • It's Monday night, I just got punked by Graham and the football game's on.

Looking at a sit 'n go. Anyone else up? Pick your poison.
  • I'd play something smallish...

1 table something or another if we've got a few more interested.
  • Let's just set up a CPF sng for a specific day/time next week..so people are around.