Itt I solve all your life problems!

Comments

• I told her that I wrote that! She seemed to agree...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I told her that I wrote that! She seemed to agree...

Mark

If by "seemed to agree" you meant "sat quietly nodding, while plotting her revenge" then I can believe it.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    If by "seemed to agree" you meant "sat quietly nodding, while plotting her revenge" then I can believe it.

Quietly? Maybe . . . if Mark has a ball-gag.
    I'm here... .and somewhat more qualified... go

Mark

Really? Who's slept with more women?
  • Mark, DON'T answer . . . at least, not until the pool reaches five figures.
    I'm here... .and somewhat more qualified... go

Mark

Hi Kristy!

Mark
  • Hi Kristy!

Mark

my first thought as well.......

I'll bite (sometimes)

Cash or tournies, which is more +ev in the long run? Also, NLHE or PLO
  • Thought this was more for life problems than poker.

Mark
    Thought this was more for life problems than poker.

Mark

life?.. you lost me:o
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    life?.. you lost me:o

Well this could be the easiest session ever.....

Mark
  • 404hayguys_furry.jpg

I'm back for the day, while I brag obscenely about my EPIC Limit win at Royal yesterday.

I will be advising today on the following subjects:
    -women
    -sex
    -sexy women
    -Turtles
    -Table settings
    -sex with women on tables
    -sex with turtles on women
    -pesky stains
    -How to break Rock band 1 and 2 drums
    -How to play Limit poker

*If you don't see your question on the list, ask it anyway..I'll do my best. :)

ACT NOW!!! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!
  • Dear Dr. Kristy: First of all, welcome back. Your patients have missed you. We hope the enforced stay at Madam Olga's Home for Wayward Girls and Border Jumpers was not too stressful. Understand you have new residency issues, but that is for another day. On to my question:

I recently (yesterday) met a man with whom I am somewhat entranced. He seemed very personable and, I must admit, cut a dashing figure at the event we were both attending. Though he genuinely seemed interested in me, I am somewhat reluctant to call him, as he seemed to be "interested" in several other attendees as well. Also, in our few conversations, he seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over dining room furnishings, specifically tables. All of this could be overlooked were it not for a suspiciously large supply of candy he had stashed in the back seat of the vehicle he departed in, though he claimed it was part of his youth outreach program. I am torn as to how to proceed, as I genuinely have feelings for this one, despite his ridiculous facial hair.
    What do I do?

Sincerely,

Theresa

P.S. Do you know where I could pick up a decent washer/dryer?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Dear Dr. Kristy: First of all, welcome back. Your patients have missed you. We hope the enforced stay at Madam Olga's Home for Wayward Girls and Border Jumpers was not too stressful. Understand you have new residency issues, but that is for another day. On to my question:

I recently (yesterday) met a man with whom I am somewhat entranced. He seemed very personable and, I must admit, cut a dashing figure at the event we were both attending. Though he genuinely seemed interested in me, I am somewhat reluctant to call him, as he seemed to be "interested" in several other attendees as well. Also, in our few conversations, he seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over dining room furnishings, specifically tables. All of this could be overlooked were it not for a suspiciously large supply of candy he had stashed in the back seat of the vehicle he departed in, though he claimed it was part of his youth outreach program. I am torn as to how to proceed, as I genuinely have feelings for this one, despite his ridiculous facial hair.
    What do I do?

Sincerely,

Theresa

Dear Theresa,

Thank you for enclosing his particulars, I have completed the background check and am sorry to inform you that your Beau is gallivanting swine who flirts with all the men. The following was taken just yesterday.

150060_10150315911160324_684420323_15359831_3004927_n.jpg

Save your heart for someone less skanky.

milo wrote:
    P.S. Do you know where I could pick up a decent washer/dryer?

Third world nations..their women will do anything for a green card.

I hope this helps!
    Kristy
  • Tips for a 1st date?

Also a YAY for your performance yesterday at the royal, I was cheering for you!:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Tips for a 1st date?

Also a YAY for your performance yesterday at the royal, I was cheering for you!:)

Thanks!

Tips:

1. Pay! This can never be over-emphasized. Even if she offers it is imperative that you decline and pay.

2. Tip generously, she is looking and judging.

3. Choose what you are going to wear and then post pics in the Ask The Ladies of 4life any weird/stupid/disgusting questions on 2p2..you need a feminine perspective. Make sure you include your shoes in the shot!!!!

4. If you're going for drinks, make sure it is at a place where there are fun things to do that you are good at..pool/darts w/e your thing is..make sure that it is easily accessible.

5. Ask a lot of questions. Make eye contact and respond on topic, look up "Active listening" make sure you are doing this.

6. Hold all building doors and if you don't have power locks on your car..make sure you unlock her door first.

7. Make sure your car is spotless. I mean professionally clean..no matter how shitty/nice it is.

8. MAKE SURE YOU'RE BOTH DRINKING ...A LOT!
    Make sure your apartment is also spotless..if you close you don't want to ruin the mood when you get her to your room and she sees a slew of week old tighty-whities carpeting the floor.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Dear Theresa,

Thank you for enclosing his particulars, I have completed the background check and am sorry to inform you that your Beau is gallivanting swine who flirts with all the men. The following was taken just yesterday.

150060_10150315911160324_684420323_15359831_3004927_n.jpg

Save your heart for someone less skanky.

Third world nations..their women will do anything for a green card.

I hope this helps!
    Kristy

*sniff* Thanks, Dr. Kristy. I guess it's better that I find out now, before that bastard had a chance to break my heart. As for these Third World nations, any recommends?
  • Dear Kristy, Since your departure a few of the forumers have committed their lives to their significant others. Do you have any tips on how we can be the bestest husbands we can possibly be and make our marriages successful. (This should be good!)

Second question.. Why do previously married men continue to assure us 'married to be' types that our lives will soon be over and we will be existing in eternal hell surrounded by Cenobites perforuming unanesthetized surgeries on our nether regions with rusty metal implements.

Third question.. Would you consider playing a forum tourney if one were to be setup for tonight?

How's yer pooch?
  • Dear KC

A few months ago, I ventured on a life changing journey that currently has stalled. Review this thread for details.
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/305-omfg-22545/

Although off to a decent start, I find myself suddenly in a dead stop mode. No further gains, but no further losses either (except in poker that is). Any suggestions on how I can reboot?

Vegan suggestions will be ignored, sorry. Needs my meat!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Any suggestions on how I can reboot?

vvvvvv

binge-purge-1.jpg
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    vvvvvv

binge-purge-1.jpg

I have NO friggin idea what that is supposed to mean???
    I have NO friggin idea what that is supposed to mean???

Eat a good meal followed by 2 fingers down the throat.
    Sure fire way to lose that weight. :D

Bulimia ftw
  • Dinner never tastes as good when it has been "rebooted" . . .
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

I'm back for the day, while I brag obscenely about my EPIC Limit win at Royal yesterday.

Unfortunately I am here to seek solace for this very event so it may be difficult for you to provide a solution.

I have been battling depression and constant soul searching since our tête-à-tête yesterday. Luckily I came into a bit of money last night and found that $200 goes a shockingly long way towards hookers and blow in Milton. Also surprising was how readily available it was in the "retirement village".....perhaps a direct factor on the rates charged, but I digress.

Can you please direct me to another more econimical way to soothe my shattered ego and poker pride?
  • Dear Kristy, Since your departure a few of the forumers have committed their lives to their significant others. Do you have any tips on how we can be the bestest husbands we can possibly be and make our marriages successful. (This should be good!)

Second question.. Why do previously married men continue to assure us 'married to be' types that our lives will soon be over and we will be existing in eternal hell surrounded by Cenobites perforuming unanesthetized surgeries on our nether regions with rusty metal implements.

Third question.. Would you consider playing a forum tourney if one were to be setup for tonight?

How's yer pooch?

1. If you can adjust your mindset to understand now that you have no rights over your home, but rather are like a valued guest at a major chain hotel, (meaning you have no say over the aesthetics, price or check in/check out times) you will be infinitely happier.

2. Because they have the pussy on a pedestal. They require P in VaG and have not realized that whilst the VaG is in it's elevated state..the only route to it is complete supplication. Game her early and often and you CAN be the dominant force in the relationship!

3. Possibly, but it would likely be a drunken DrTyore/Kristy_Sea combo..as we're sharing a computer this week.

4. Larry is great! :)

vegasandcanada051.jpg
    Dear KC

A few months ago, I ventured on a life changing journey that currently has stalled. Review this thread for details.
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/305-omfg-22545/

Although off to a decent start, I find myself suddenly in a dead stop mode. No further gains, but no further losses either (except in poker that is). Any suggestions on how I can reboot?

Vegan suggestions will be ignored, sorry. Needs my meat!

Simple: Cut off a leg.

FINAL ANSWER!
  • Can you please direct me to another more econimical way to soothe my shattered ego and poker pride?

Well, if it helps, I just took an apartment wide survey and 100% of respondents agreed after reading your post that the key descriptor of you is..

"magical"

(We answered in unison, true story)

If THAT doesn't help, remember that Jennifer Tilly has a bracelet..ANYONE can and will eventually be life-boom-switched.
  • While I respect your advice, and your response filled me with a feeling of emotional rainbows, lollipops and rectal hamsters, I must be honest.

I was hoping for a prescription of prolonged seksy time cuddling with a local LHE superstar......

Do you know if Mark is available tonight?
  • While I respect your advice, and your response filled me with a feeling of emotional rainbows, lollipops and rectal hamsters, I must be honest.

I was hoping for a prescription of prolonged seksy time cuddling with a local LHE superstar......

Do you know if Mark is available tonight?

Its getting weird. I read Mark this post and when I went in to the long pause after LHE superstar..Mark immediately chimed in with:

"Tell him I'm available"

Obv soulmates. God Bless you crazy kids.
  • Thanks for all your help. Glad to have you here....if only for a day. :(

Tell Mark I will be "self medicating" tonight with him in mind.