• Rockwood wrote: »
    Thanks for the vouch

This is just a microstake:

$100USD for 70% equity for 5 months
    As mentioned before, I will be playing strictly 5c/10c Cap games on FT

My stats for this type of game is:
    4/bb over the last 4,000 hands

I will play 1200 games / day

I am willing to hear counter offers, or even stakeback aswell.
    Please let me know, I would love to get this thing started Nov. 1st

ORLY?

earnings_i.png
    http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/lovispoker
  • ill give ya a 100$
  • what account name?
  • sent, good luck sir
  • i sent it to LovisPoker, good luck kid
  • see what ANOTHER name change can do for a guy?
  • Hey Brad, you wanna send me $100 too?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    see what ANOTHER name change can do for a guy?

On the off chance that this ISN'T true. (Rockwood=Brad)

Rockwood, be careful now that you've got this money.
    • Don't slip back into your old ways, or play beyond your means.
    • With $100 you need to start out at the smallest games, and work your way up.
    • Also, I hope that you'll at least consider setting a daily loss limit, and a max number of hours that you will play each day. To keep your addiction problems in check
    • KEEP RECORDS

There are lots of free gambling addiction counselors who will support you playing for small stakes. Go and see one of them to get help developing guidelines to make sure you transition back into poker safely and well.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    On the off chance that this ISN'T true. (Rockwood=Brad)

I was thinking that it was you Kristy.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I was thinking that it was you Kristy.

Why buy the cow...;)
  • hmmmmmm wonder how much i will get if i say yukon brad is my hero:D
  • philliivey wrote: »
    hmmmmmm wonder how much i will get if i say yukon brad is my hero:D

If you get tshirts and oversized buttons made up with Brad's picture on them and follow him around with fruits you might get something....
  • Is Rockwood even AWARE of what Brad has done? He might not even know the charity bestowed upon him...has he been back since he posted this?
  • His bank can't afford to stake him. Doesn't seem like he has a job to stake him either lol.
    What a tool.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Is Rockwood even AWARE of what Brad has done? He might not even know the charity bestowed upon him...has he been back since he posted this?

According to my database he's now a big looser, he went from +4bb to -3bb/100 over the last 1000 hands...

small sample size but ...
  • According to my database he's now a big looser, he went from +4bb to -3bb/100 over the last 1000 hands...

small sample size but ...

Small yes...but very demonstrative.

Think he should at the very least come back and thank Brad for the donation. Bad form if he doesn't and still plays with the new BR.
  • I read these threads alot more then I post. I never get bored of seeing how many directions a thread can take. I am waiting for someone to add in pictures of Rockwood.
  • I know I am new but I lurk (A LOT) and it seems to me there are much more deserving people of that $100 from brad.

p.s. Brad is awesome, I watch a lot of poker when I am bored since I am not much of an online player haha

That is all,
    Tim

• p.s. Brad is awesome, I watch a lot of poker when I am bored since I am not much of an online player haha

That is all,
    Tim

I think you need more than that for 100 bucks. ;)
  • DennisG wrote: »
    I think you need more than that for 100 bucks. ;)

I wouldn't want it, I would lose it! haha I'm terrible at this game :P but I did play in that million dollar challenge freeroll on stars and went out in 150(give or take i forget the number) out of the 10,000 people. Not bad for me!