CPF Online Heads Up Tourney

Comments

• confirmed
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Sign me up if you have an opening.....bragging rights on quickest 1st round exit (I'd say call me the Leafs, but they don't make the playoffs)

Good luck topping Jah's last year bust out..I think it was like three hands.
  • please arrange my headsup match against kristy_sea thank you .
  • Sign me up if there is room... Preferably against Wes so we can set the record for shortest match by both shoving pre-flop first hand.

BAshfield11 on Stars
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Sign me up if there is room... Preferably against Wes so we can set the record for shortest match by both shoving pre-flop first hand.

BAshfield11 on Stars

Hey, we might fill this thing afterall. Already more dead money than last year!
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Sign me up if there is room... Preferably against Wes so we can set the record for shortest match by both shoving pre-flop first hand.

BAshfield11 on Stars

Can we just do this offline to save $1 in rake?
  • I didn't play last year but add me if there is room. PS name doverben4
  • cool_teen wrote: »
    please arrange my headsup match against kristy_sea thank you .

This.
  • I'm in too. If there's room of course... Stars name same as here.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I am in... as for swag I'll see what I can do... I think I gave away most of the good stuff I had left at the golf tournament. I'll take a look around tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be able to get anything cool, but I'll see if the awesome marketing lady at work has any free shirts :)
  • I'm in if there is room, user name is same as here
  • Confirmed
  • Confirmed.
  • Hey Moose,

I understand making it a single knockout in the prelims

..but could we make the first and second place match a 'best of 3'? It seems like there was some support for that idea in the other thread.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I don't think I'll be able to get anything cool, but I'll see if the awesome marketing lady at work has any free shirts :)

You in?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Hey Moose,

I understand making it a single knockout in the prelims

..but could we make the first and second place match a 'best of 3'? It seems like there was some support for that idea in the other thread.

You can play any format that your opponent agrees to. Default is single knockout.
  • hi moose just for ur reference my pokerstars id is nova_786. btw who are we playing with do we get to know our opponents from the starting so we can study them ., thank you
  • In if there's a spot (Dorick77).
    hi moose just for ur reference my pokerstars id is nova_786. btw who are we playing with do we get to know our opponents from the starting so we can study them ., thank you

The matchups will be randomly generated.
  • moose wrote: »
    The matchups will be randomly generated.

i know moose. but i am letting u know kristy is my no.1 choice and prirority lol .
    i know moose. but i am letting u know kristy is my no.1 choice and prirority lol .

Kristy is everyone's no. 1 choice......

triumph.jpg

TO POOP ON!!
  • Kristy is everyone's no. 1 choice......

triumph.jpg

TO POOP ON!!

yes i know mole but i am the best u can get in this business
    at being pooped on?
    compuease wrote: »
    at being pooped on?

hi.jpg
  • lol, Kristy,,,, u are just too much! If I could draw the hand back I would... how about a virtual high five...
  • moose wrote: »
    You in?

I posted that on the first page lol! I'm in if there's space. Stars name is McAusland. Even if there isn't space, I'll see if I can find some swag :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I posted that on the first page lol! I'm in if there's space. Stars name is McAusland. Even if there isn't space, I'll see if I can find some swag :)

Oops. I keep the list up to date. If anyone is missing from the list let me know.
  • Rob,

Put me and Cam down for sure. I will find out about Jason and let you know.

Prophet 22
  • Assuming no more holdovers confirm there are two spots left.
  • compuease wrote: »
    how about a virtual high five...

In!