CPF Online Heads Up Tourney

124»

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »
    And why were there so many byes? Anyways.. does this mean it's $10 for the 2nd round?

Mark

Because there weren't more entries? WTF? and yes.
    moose wrote: »
    Ok since the tourney is full with a waiting list already, I am going to suggest we add a level to get everyone in. A few players would play the first round for $5 and most will receive a bye. Those receiving a bye to the second round will have to pay $10. This would obv double the prize pool.

Post objections here. Players getting a bye will be randomly selected from the entire list. Objections would have to total more than the total number of people on the wait list.

No post fact bitching.
  • moose wrote: »

No post fact bitching.

Way to put him in his place Moose.. reading comprehension skills are somewhat scarce around here. FWIW... :)
  • where are the headsup match posted? i gota message from blondie fish that if i can play on party poker? i can only play on ps or fulltilt
  • cool_teen wrote: »
    where are the headsup match posted? i gota message from blondie fish that if i can play on party poker? i can only play on ps or fulltilt

here
  • cool_teen wrote: »
    where are the headsup match posted? i gota message from blondie fish that if i can play on party poker? i can only play on ps or fulltilt

In b4 I have to go back to first page and make sure that we AREN'T playing this on Party..if we are- I'm out.

Edit:
    This tourney will be single knockout.

This tourney will be held on Pokerstars so when you sign up please give your Stars account name too.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Btw, I'll play if there's an opening and I'm all in first hand in the first round. =P

PokerStars Game #35178066130: Tournament #210996746, $1.00+$0.10 USD Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2009/11/10 15:15:01 ET
    Table '210996746 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: Wolffhound (1500 in chips)
    Seat 2: wesleyw (1500 in chips)
    Wolffhound: posts small blind 10
    wesleyw: posts big blind 20
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to wesleyw [Ac Ad]
    Wolffhound said, "Hey Wes."
    Wolffhound said, "gl"
    wesleyw said, "gl wolffy"
    Wolffhound said, "mn, just walked in door."
    Wolffhound: calls 10
    wesleyw said, "i was going to sugges pushing it back"
    wesleyw: raises 1480 to 1500 and is all-in
    Wolffhound: folds
    Uncalled bet (1480) returned to wesleyw
    Wolffhound said, "np"
    wesleyw collected 40 from pot
    wesleyw: shows [Ac Ad] (a pair of Aces)
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 40 | Rake 0
    Seat 1: Wolffhound (button) (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 2: wesleyw (big blind) collected (40)
  • westside (wesleyw) > wolffhound

40 hands mostly wes betting and me bobbing and weaving. Got back to even few times, got it all in 66 vs AQ...wes hits his A and its OVER.

GG Wes.
  • //

I had a post here analyzing our game but decided to delete....
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    And why were there so many byes? Anyways.. does this mean it's $10 for the 2nd round?

Mark
    Ok since the tourney is full with a waiting list already, I am going to suggest we add a level to get everyone in. A few players would play the first round for $5 and most will receive a bye. Those receiving a bye to the second round will have to pay $10. This would obv double the prize pool.

Post objections here. Players getting a bye will be randomly selected from the entire list. Objections would have to total more than the total number of people on the wait list.

No post fact bitching.

Seriously sick and tired of the apres fact bitching. Read the posts and reply in a timely manner or STFU.
  • Who else was bitching besides Mark?
  • Good christ.. what did I do a decade + ago...

:)

Thanks for drudging up shameful things about me Moose!! Super fun!

lol

Mark