New Season! New Rule!

2»

Comments

• umm...IN
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    He didn't by any chance tell you how to play pocket aces while he was at it did he?

That's it I am going to make it my mission to take you out icon12.gif and after that fails I will pay someone else to do it for me icon7.gif
    Next week Ed I am coming for you icon10.gif
  • samcanada wrote: »
    That's it I am going to make it my mission to take you out icon12.gif and after that fails I will pay someone else to do it for me icon7.gif
    Next week Ed I am coming for you icon10.gif

you'll have to wait until the 29th for your wish Sam. That's me, I like to keep 'em in suspense!
  • Sorry AJ, I wont be able to make it, which sucks! I was really lookin forward to playing again hopefully next week or sometime soon.
  • jbird8306 wrote: »
    Sorry AJ, I wont be able to make it, which sucks! I was really lookin forward to playing again hopefully next week or sometime soon.

No worries Jay...will always have a seat for you when you can make it out.

Still plenty of seating available for tonight's game. Looking forward to meeting the new players coming out too.
  • Okay Im in for sure now, see you all at eight
  • Great to have some new blood in the game. Welcome Jordan.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Great to have some new blood in the game. Welcome Jordan.

didn't want to miss this great segway

And some OLD too!!!!

be there with ............................is it bells or Depends? on.

Milton Slim
  • Good...some new blood, and an old shit ;) Just what every game needs.

See you tonight Dave.
    Good...some new blood, and an old shit ;) Just what every game needs.

See you tonight Dave.

You have to have a GOOD S@#$!

Milton Slim

for some reason I feel lucky today!
  • Garry is coming back out. I guess I will give him a break.

Won't be able to make it tonight and I am not sure if I will be able to make any games this season
  • Considering your commute, Steve, understand totally. Kincardine to Brampton is a bitch at the best of times. Hopefully you can make it out a couple of times though.

Before I forget, I might be a bit late myself tonight. Parent/Teacher interviews at the highschool and I think the last one is at 7pm but these things NEVER start or finish ontime. If my truck isn't in the driveway when you arrive, I won't be too long behind you. I'll try to have everything setup before I leave though.
  • Just got confirmation of three KW players coming to play with us tonight.

Trevor and Jenn you'll remember for Game 12, where Trevor dominated the night.

Also, JohnnieH will be coming with them. Glad to have you all come out.

Should be a good game!!!
  • Thank you for the invite.

We'd be happy to add fresh meat to the game!
  • It'll be nice to meet you, finally, Johnnie . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    It'll be nice to meet you, finally, Johnnie . . .

Hold that thought! :D
  • Very good start to the new season tonight, with a lot of new faces out as well as a visit from members of the Heartbreak Kids. Thanks for coming out everyone.

Dave took the top spot tonight after his QJo hit against Garry's 98o. Third place went to new member Jeff Harwood...the new guys always do well first time out it seems.

Hope to see everyone out next week!!
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    and I am not sure if I will be able to make any games this season

I hear ya Steve. Looks like I am only good for 3 games at the most this season :'(
  • Yippee!
    Great to see Trevor, Jen and Johnnie
    Last night's results confirms that even a blind squirrel can occasionally find a nut
    Pretty decent cards all nite, and Heads up, Garry ran into 72 6 times, 3 in a row.
    All new to me, do I bring the snacks for break?

Milton Slim
  • Congrats on the win, Dave, and a thank you to our host for his discretion in not mentioning the evening's chump . . .
  • Dave, yes, as the new Champ, it is your responsibility to feed and nourish the losers at the next game.

I suggest bbq streak, shrimp, and maybe a brewsky or two for everyone ;)

Milo, I was tempted, but just couldn't bring myself to doing it.
  • Milo wrote: »
    It'll be nice to meet you, finally, Johnnie . . .

Same to you, Milo. It was also nice to some old faces again also.

Thanks for the game, AJ. I'll be back again this season for sure. I'd like to qualify for this season SET.

Congrats on the win Snowflake. Have a great time golf in Georgia.
  • It was great having you and the Cook's out last night Johnnie. As I said, its an open invitation to you and anyone else willing to make the trip to Brampton to play.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Yippee!
    Great to see Trevor, Jen and Johnnie
    Last night's results confirms that even a blind squirrel can occasionally find a nut
    Pretty decent cards all nite, and Heads up, Garry ran into 72 6 times, 3 in a row.
    All new to me, do I bring the snacks for break?

Milton Slim
    The Rock just keep on rollin.... We're in great form heading into our defence of our Royal title. Even our "alternates" are dominating... lol. As I'm sure you guys know, snowflake is off making money in Georgia while we are defending but will be back in time for the celebration and parade.
  • compuease wrote: »
    The Rock just keep on rollin.... We're in great form heading into our defence of our Royal title. Even our "alternates" are dominating... lol. As I'm sure you guys know, snowflake is off making money in Georgia while we are defending but will be back in time for the celebration and parade.

You may want to see a doctor regarding the senility, Jeff.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You may want to see a doctor regarding the senility, Jeff.

Not a good idea, seeing as how the Doctor is a ROCK as well.
    Not a good idea, seeing as how the Doctor is a ROCK as well.

We have it all covered!