NL Hold'em September 26th 3:30PM

Holt Poker Tour-Event #13

No Limit Hold'em
10,000 in chips for $60 freezeout
25 min. blinds
Saturday September 26th
Doors Open at 3:00PM
Shuffle Up & Deal 3:30PM sharp & should run till late
40 players maximum and alternates (4 tables)
All disputes will be settled by Robert's Rules
.25/.25 NL cash game to follow($50 max buy-in)
Victoria St.-Natchez Rd. area in KITCHENER
Payout to top 6 for 40 player field (38-22-15-11-8-6)
BYOB/BYOS
Patience Factor 15.08
Skill Level 6

Please note that due to the later starting time there will not be a supper break.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive. Players that are late that haven't let me know will give up their seat to the next player on the waiting list. If there's no one left on the waiting list, late players may buy into the tournament during the first level (25 minutes), but must immediately post the big and small blind if the blinds have passed them. If you indicate you are going to be late and then don’t show up, you are still responsible for the entry fee.

Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament to a maximum of 40. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. During the first four levels, when a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack.

Directions will be PM’ed the week of the tournament.

Comments

• 1. Buzzzardd
    2. felderosa +1
    3. Hellmuth's Mole
    4. DrTyore
    5. The Prophet 22 (L)
    6. reibs
    7. Leyna
    8. chrisrowl111
    9. lazyant
    10. Kaye
    11. Diane
    12. Steve
    13. waltsfriend
    14. moose
    15. Lee
    16. Sherrie
    17. joeheartsdi
    18. damanj16
    19. Bill B.
    20. Donna
    21. DataMn (L)
    22. felderosa
    23. Aiki65
    24. AcidJoe
    25. R_Brother1
    26. peteski
    27. Terry J.
    28. woog30
    29. Mrs. woog30
    30. sstar
    31. Cvette
    32. Nayr_Eh
    33. TheCoordinator
    34. TheCoordinator +1
    35. ItsaMe
    36. beanie42
    37. Corey J.
    38. compuease
  • Buzzard ive been waiting all summer for this!

through me in as tentative ( i know i always do this but i have a really busy schedule right now and will confirm a few days before)

thanks a lot!

chris
  • Sign me up please.
  • Sign me up please.
  • meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • count me in dave... btw i just joined rebel today... ill see you at the bucky game next saturday :)
  • count me in dave... btw i just joined rebel today... ill see you at the bucky game next saturday :)

Congrats, you will really like it there. Looking forward to golfing with you next Saturday. Hellmuth's Mole is a member there also.

You wouldn't be "jlewis" from TGN would you?
  • You wouldn't be "jlewis" from TGN would you?

Yes he would be.
  • Small world. I was just chatting with him on my other favourite board this afternoon about it.
  • hah... definitely a small world... see ya on the course :)
  • Tournament is half full. Let's keep the sign ups coming.
  • Put me down for the after party. That is what the most interesting man says is the place to be.

Cash game.
  • Hi Dave,

Please sign me up.

I will probably be late.

Al
  • hi, do you guys allow new members in? i just joined here and im looking for games in the k-w area... id love to play this tourn.
  • Sign me up please.
  • felderosa wrote: »
    hi, do you guys allow new members in? i just joined here and im looking for games in the k-w area... id love to play this tourn.

I always allow new members to play. I will PM you the address a few days before the tournament.
  • Put me in and maybe +1.... I'll have to confirm the +1......
  • Sweet...I can actually make a weekend Poker event. I'm in!

Dave, please PM me your location details since I've never been to your place before.

Ranger Mike
  • Crap, I had the weekends messed up, I can't make this date after all. Maybe another time.

Ranger Mike
  • im interested put me+1 down (in pencil) ill confirm soon.
    WARNING .25/.25 NL... You all thought I was an agressive cash player before. 50 max buy-in I may just break my personal rebuy record lol. Retirement was boring I need action!
  • Please put Lori and I in. Thanks
  • Dave, when I play do not going against me..... I'm gonna bust your ass this time....you pissed me of the last time luck box......
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Dave, when I play do not going against me..... I'm gonna bust your ass this time....you pissed me of the last time luck box......

Joe, if you start out at my table, you might want to just keep your car running and save some time. Just saying, thats all.
  • Cvette and I will play.

Thanks
  • Have I mentioned how excited I am for this game?

Mark
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Joe, if you start out at my table, you might want to just keep your car running and save some time. Just saying, thats all.

PM me an address too.... I wasn't there long enough last time to recall where you live...... :)
  • Can you add me also.
  • I'm in o.O

Ryan
  • Directions have been sent to those that have never been here. If anyone else needs them please let me know.

Anybody who is on the tentative list, please confirm asap.

Still room for 8 more players. Hopefully we will have a lot of sign ups this week.