RC VII Team Thread

Comments

• Ching Hill confirms!
  • Heartbreak Kids are confirmed regardless of date.
  • Who cares when the date is... lol.. Milton Rocks have been waiting forever to defend... We're in! no matter when/where.... Although it would be nice to know...
  • Trivia.... who can name all the previous 6 champs in order....? Sandro is disqualified, since he has the records... :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Trivia.... who can name all the previous 6 champs in order....? Sandro is disqualified, since he has the records... :)

1. Waterloo
    2. Kit Who?
    3. Waterloo
    4. Piranhas
    5. Ching Hill
    6. Milton
  • Nice job JohnnieH, now who has held the title for the longest consecutive time period?
  • Consider the fish confirmed!!!!!!

All we require is a confirmed date and a stocked bar!!!!!
    nice job johnnieh, now who has held the title for the longest consecutive time period?

foul!!!
  • new team if someone bails
    Orangeville
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    new team if someone bails
    Orangeville

traitor.jpg
  • Waterloo will have a team. Oct. 2-4 is bad.
    Nice job JohnnieH, now who has held the title for the longest consecutive time period?

Milton Rocks :(
  • I will be in Aruba Oct 3 to 10 so count those weekends out. It will likely be 17 or 24th.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Milton Rocks :(

2 for 2, you are the man Johnnie.... :)
    2 for 2, you are the man Johnnie.... :)

What do I win?
    pokerdro wrote: »
    24th.

24th please!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Who ever has Team Muskoka... if you will come down as far as Barrie, we have some players for you.
    Is there room to add teams in the organization?
  • I believe that Super Tits voted for a name change to "Top Set" and we'll be there with as many card carrying tert-owners as is humanly possible.
  • Kit Who? will be there.
  • Sandro, i'll find out from Kirin which one of us is at the helm for this year's entry.... imo 24th would be best.
  • screenman wrote: »
    Who ever has Team Muskoka... if you will come down as far as Barrie, we have some players for you.
    Is there room to add teams in the organization?

Don,

I'm sure between the 2 of us we could put together a team. I think I know every poker player between Innisville and Bradford.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I believe that Super Tits voted for a name change to "Top Set" and we'll be there with as many card carrying tert-owners as is humanly possible.

BTW nice to see you Kristy, I missed ya...... hugzzzzzz and kisses!!!!!!!!!
  • But Johnnie's answer to #1 is wrong...iirc it was Waterloo, GTA, Waterloo, Ching, Kit Who, Milton... Waterloo.
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    But Johnnie's answer to #1 is wrong...iirc it was Waterloo, GTA, Waterloo, Ching, Kit Who, Milton... Waterloo.

Nice catch Pinhead, you have it correct, cept for the last one of course.. For everyone's info here is the list, complete with event dates. (Johnnieh was correct on the team holding the title for the longest sequential period)

RC I Waterloo - Feb 18, 2006
    RC II GTA Piranah's - Sept 16 , 2006
    RC III Waterloo - Mar 3, 2007
    RC IV Ching Hill - Sept 29, 2007
    RC V Kit Who - Apr 5, 2008
    RC VI Milton Rocks - Nov 1, 2008
    RC VII Milton Rocks (still to be confirmed, but very likely) - Nov 7, 2009
  • Joe I know that we would have no trouble fielding a team. At the Gilford event there are 10 good players from Bradford and Barrie that would kick ass. If they have room for another team let's do it.
    Who is the decision maker for that part?
  • I"m obviously not on that list.... I was out of that tourney first and within 3 hands or so..... I think I"ve been picked up as a free agent, just awaiting confirmation.
  • So Sandro, how many teams have confirmed with you?
  • bump... Sandro? We need to get team commitments. So far I only see about 4...
  • Sorry been on vacation in Aruba for last week. Will get on the confirmations this week.
  • I hope you played in the UB Aruba Classic.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Sorry been on vacation in Aruba for last week. Will get on the confirmations this week.
    If you need any help with any of this organizing let me know...