Time yet? RC Cup VII?

2»

Comments

• Hope you don't mind AJ, edited your opening post title to include Royal Cup VII in it...
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Bump

Are mine eyes playing tricks on me??
    ???
  • I'm ready for another Royal. Prepare to get beat by girls..again.

Also I've got an A1 player who unfortunately was burdened with a peen at birth and is therefore not welcome on MY team. LMK if anyone wants him.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    If Ching and OPT want to fight over me, i suggest that each of you find the hottest woman they can and arrange a hot oil wrestling match. Winner gets me. (somehow i think all who agree to this our truly the winners)

Your still having the hot oil match though!

Milton Slim
  • Welcome to the forum Kristy_Sea.
    Bump

a/s/l ? What games do you play? Online and live?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum Kristy_Sea.

Do not feed the troll.
  • Do not feed the troll.

But it's such a pretty troll . . . it wouldn't hurt a fly, would it?

Now that most of the sycophants have been heard from, when is this shindig going to happen?
  • Agreed. Date needed!!!!!!!! Too many team members asking no wait yelling for info.

Welcome back Kristy, god how I have missed you!!!!!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum Kristy_Sea.

Thanks I'm new, I'm looking forward to some amazing discourse on when to fold AKo preflop!!
    compuease wrote: »
    a/s/l ? What games do you play? Online and live?

Oh hai there!:h: I don't actually play poker, but I saw it on TV once and my friend who PWNS the play money game on stars said to start by just playing HU4ROLLZ against seasoned players..

..interested? ;)
    Do not feed the troll.

et tu brute?
    Milo wrote: »
    But it's such a pretty troll . . . it wouldn't hurt a fly, would it?

No, I just want to fill the world with love and sunshine and baby animal pics.
    tenseven wrote: »
    Agreed. Date needed!!!!!!!! Too many team members asking no wait yelling for info.

Welcome back Kristy, god how I have missed you!!!!!

I just want to know how many days so I can figure out the number of sleeps before your next Rick-Flair-off!!
    I just want to know how many days so I can figure out the number of sleeps before your next Rick-Flair-off!!

I have nothing to add but...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mark
    Oh hai there!:h: I don't actually play poker, but I saw it on TV once and my friend who PWNS the play money game on stars said to start by just playing HU4ROLLZ against seasoned players..

..interested? ;)
    Seasoned players? Around here?
  • Sorry gang it's been awhile. I will email potential dates to the usual captains tomorrow. I
    will start a team thread as well for any new teams that may be interested.

Thanks
  • Agreed, must rest the vocal chords to trounce Mark yet again in the FLAIR-OFF!!!!!!

By the way mark its not WHOOOOOOO!

ITS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

but you wouldnt know that.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Sorry gang it's been awhile. I will email potential dates to the usual captains tomorrow. I
    will start a team thread as well for any new teams that may be interested.

Thanks

And I jizzed in my pants.....

..interested? ;)

Seasoned? What? Now I have to coat myself in Parmesan and Oregano? I thought only Mario went for that crap . . .

et tu brute?

Relax. Nobody wants you to come home more than me. Golf season is nearing an end and this place needs a heart transplant by then.
  • has there been a date set yet
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    has there been a date set yet

Rumor says Oct 24, but that's only a rumor.
  • that may not be just a rumour.........

lets get this started!!!!!!!!
  • Your captains have the potential dates, one of them is not Oct 24th.
  • I believe we are leaning to Nov 7th. Total confirmation on Monday.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    I believe we are leaning to Nov 7th. Total confirmation on Monday.

* cough *
  • Venue didnt get back to me. He is not there full time so unfortunately it takes a bit to catch him. Hopefully tomorrow