Game 8; The Race Begins

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    No problem here, you addict you.

you open your home to internet strangers and *I'M* the addict!? lol :p

EDIT: ok, nevermind. I drive to internet strangers places to play, so maybe I need a good hard look at myself and my "hobby" 033.gif
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    you open your home to internet strangers

have you SEEN my wife??
    Nobody would want to mess with that on purpose
  • F*&%^ Mother Nature!!!

GAME ON!!!
  • sorry for the short notice AJ but I can't make it tonight
    I need to build my arcicon7.gif
  • samcanada wrote: »
    sorry for the short notice AJ but I can't make it tonight
    I need to build my arcicon7.gif

No Worries. Looks like a late start anyway. Ed and Garry are stuck in traffic but are on the way.
  • What a crazy night. Seemed like the weather wasn't the only thing causing all the damage either.

Tonight's champ was Jeff "MyMoon" who took out Greg in headsup. He had a huge chip advantage as well, and Greg was just praying for a miracle. No miracle came though. Third place went to last week's champ Ed and Kris once again bubbled.

And I missed my freeroll for next week!

Good game everyone. Hope to see you all again next week.
  • Thanks AJ I enjoyed most of my 90 min. in play
    Good Luck and Good Fun
    Rocky
  • 3 handed with the chip lead or very close to it, I had a complete "poker strategy" mental collapse and tangled with the other large chip stack (with a marginal hand at that) instead of putting the pressure on the small stack and hope to bust him out in third.
    Then walked into J-J vs my QdJd.

Some heart breaking hands tonight. Kris who wasn't even in one of them still felt the brunt of it when Greg rivered a straight to the ace to chop the pot and stay alive.

Wish I could play next week :-(
    Some heart breaking hands tonight.

Heart breaking? What I went through was absolutely heart WRENCHING! Did my damnest though to get back into it, but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. Steve had my number for the Shuffle Up and Deal moment.

Some heart breaking hands tonight. Kris who wasn't even in one of them still felt the brunt of it when Greg rivered a straight to the ace to chop the pot and stay alive.

:-(

Thanks Ed. That was as "twisted" night... for poker too. And that hand between Jeff and Greg was something else... Anyway, for next thursday I'll get some sort of industrial support cup and maybe getting kicked in the balls won't hurt that much???

AJ, would you like me to pick one up for you too????
  • Thanks Kris, but think I'll be okay...so long as I can still maintain my lead ;)

Here's the updated points listing

A.J. 320.84
    DARRYL 279.68
    KRIS 230.54
    KEITH 224.15
    ED 223.41
    GREG 218.86
    JEFF 170.24
    ROMER 117.78
    SAM 110.57
    GARRY 107.46
    DAVE D 102.34