Game 8; The Race Begins

With only five games left in Season 12, there's still a lot of oppurtunity to knock me off the top spot by almost anyone in the league, even if you only played one or two games so far. Be sure to come out and try to knock me down hehehe

Its time to also remind you that there are only five games left to qualify for the SET game (which MAY be played on the Saturday depending on the shift work schedules of some players). Even if you haven't played a game yet this season, you can still qualify right now to ensure a seat in the SET game.

Who's IN for Thursday night??

1 - AJ
2 - Keith
3 - Sean
4 - Darryl
5 - Ed
6 - Kris
7 - Jeff (MyMoon)
8 - Rocky
9 - Mike (tentative)
10 - Greg
11 - Steve
12 - Sam
13 - Garry
14 -
15 -
16 -

Comments

• hope to follow in the footsteps of some of the Hill greats by completing my own B2B. I'm in!
  • BONUS FEATURE ON THE HILL THIS WEEK!!!

airconditioning.jpg
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    BONUS FEATURE ON THE HILL THIS WEEK!!!

Holy crap! I can finally wear some underpants this week! Been going commando to reduce heat retention LOL

AC should be good enough reason to have to break out two tables! Come on boys, the season is winding down!
  • AJ can you PM your address, I would like to try and get out.
  • AJ can you PM your address, I would like to try and get out.

PM sent Rocky. Let me know if you can make it out.
  • I'm good to go!
    Good Luck and Good Fun
    Rocky
  • Well, as long as all you "guys" promise to leave your panties on, I'll play. See you Thursday.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Well, as long as all you "guys" promise to leave your panties on,

Stop trying to change the rules! Only I can do that!!
  • i smell a prop bet, will Milo??????
  • Will Milo . . . what?
  • Snacks bought have been bought. Sardines, trout snacks, brussel sprouts with a some V-8 to wash it down with.

Looking forward to the opportunity to close that aforementioned gap however, if my Hill track record is anything to go by, I'm due to be anywhere from first to third man out :-(
  • AJ what time do you get the cards in the air, what time is the door open?
  • Door's always open...damn kid can't learn to close it!!

Seriously though...cards in the air by 8pm sharp. You're welcome to come anytime before that.

Still plenty of seating available for those late comers...Steve, Greg, Jeff, Dave...

Oh and Ed...you bring that shite for snacks, you best be bringing some military body armour as well.
  • Better scratch me off the list, AJ. Wife has come down with some sort of bug. Don't want to bring anything over, and don't feel like leaving her alone tonight, either. Sorry, guys, you'll have to make do without my cash this week.
  • Hope wifey is feeling better soon, Milo.
  • No, not this week, places to go, people to see...blah,blah,blah

Milton Slim

If you miss me, just put a chair near the table and fold it up just before break!!!
  • Hey AJ,

Count me in.
  • Welcome back Greg

do I smell a two table game tonight? ???
  • Here's hoping your luck at MY place is as good as my luck at YOUR game Steve ;)

I've opened up extra seating for tonights game for any late comers. As of right now, we'll set up two tables to start, merge at nine players.
  • I'm 90% in hold a seat and I will say yes I will be there if I can't make it I will post again
  • Have to pull out tonight AJ. Just got a call for a late afternoon meeting. If I can get back in time i will let ya know. Not sure how long its gonna go on for.
  • Have to pull out tonight AJ. Just got a call for a late afternoon meeting. If I can get back in time i will let ya know. Not sure how long its gonna go on for.

I've put you down as tentative for now Mike. Hope you can make it out
  • no SF tonight Sean unless it's smaller than mine! ;-)
  • assuming it is cool with the Grand Poobah, I'll be there a little earlier than normal armed with a mittfull of loonies and toonies to give away in some dealer's choice, all cards straight up, mini-games. No betting, just a loonie or toonie per hand.
  • No problem here, you addict you.