Ontario Poker League is Starting its Season #5 Soon

2»

Comments

• Anyone else in for this tomorrow?

Im in as it stands right now.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Anyone else in for this tomorrow?

Im in as it stands right now.
    I'm there... pray your not at my table.. :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm there... pray your not at my table.. :)

Done.

Ive been off for a while so I need to remember how to do it.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Done.

Ive been off for a while so I need to remember how to do it.
    I assume you mean "how to pray" right? lol.. Sounds like kinda low numbers for tomorrow though.. I think there were only 38 for the last one. I know the first two of this season had 91 and 62 runners, not sure why the drop off.

Perhaps after Thanksgiving it will pick up...

P.S. look me up tomorrow, not sure I recall what you look like... lol.. I'm old..
  • There were more than 38 at the last one. I think there were about 50 - slightly under six tables. There were two cash game tables too.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Perhaps after Thanksgiving it will pick up...

When golf season ends, poker season begins.
  • Here are the results for the 4th event of the season from a field of 44 players. The whole event took 11 hours and 17 minutes. Pete Pedersen pulled out ahead when only the last four survived, he had more chips than the rest of the table combined. The others all had around the same and voted on a concession for Pete to take 1st place with the rest chopping the remainder of the prize pool.

1. Pete Pedersen 17.6517 pts $1720.
    2. Brenda Jarrett(chop) 9.2181 pts $683.
    3. Brad Bray(chop) 9.2181 pts $683.
    4. Tom Thayer (chop) 9.2181pts $683.
    5. Steve Nelson 5.8839 pts $325.

If you want to see how the points are calculated please go to:

http://www.tourney.co...clear.gif.

The player with the highest points at the end of the season will win the Player of the Year award

See you all at the next event scheduled for October 18th at Belwood
  • CurtisR wrote: »
    Here are the results for the 4th event of the season from a field of 44 players. The whole event took 11 hours and 17 minutes. Pete Pedersen pulled out ahead when only the last four survived, he had more chips than the rest of the table combined. The others all had around the same and voted on a concession for Pete to take 1st place with the rest chopping the remainder of the prize pool.

1. Pete Pedersen 17.6517 pts $1720.
    2. Brenda Jarrett(chop) 9.2181 pts $683.
    3. Brad Bray(chop) 9.2181 pts $683.
    4. Tom Thayer (chop) 9.2181pts $683.
    5. Steve Nelson 5.8839 pts $325.

Maybe it's just me, but I just can't imagine playing for 11 hours and then just calling it quits and settling for a split. Maybe I'm just too stubborn to know when to give up?