Game 6; Halfway Point

Mid way point of the season already, but still lots of time to gain points and money to the capture the lead.

God only knows if Romer is going to make it this time or not.

Who's IN?

1 - AJ
2 - Keith
3 - Darryl
4 - Sam
5 - Ed
6 - Anthony
7 - Greg
8 - Kris
9 - Sean
10 - Dave
11 - Jeff
12 - Garry
13 - Jeff C
14 -
15 -

Comments

• I am pulling a Romer this week
  • 99% in if that one % comes up I will let you know asap
  • I am in. After attending a funeral earlier that day, it'll be some welcome fun to sit at the table with you guys.
  • I might actually make this one. No practice this week . . . I will confirm by Thursday, but it looks good.
  • In...

I think that from now on if someone cannot make it to the game they can just post: "Romer" (=no show); or "I pull a Romer this time and/or week"
  • ACDC wrote: »
    In...

I think that from now on if someone cannot make it to the game they can just post: "Romer" (=no show); or "I pull a Romer this time and/or week"

Obviously he's running scared from the prop bet you two made.
    ;)
  • I have updated my post
  • crazykoby must be tired of buying the snacks, so I'll stand up and be the nice guy and take it upon myself to be responsible for them next week ;-)
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    crazykoby must be tired of buying the snacks, so I'll stand up and be the nice guy and take it upon myself to be responsible for them next week ;-)

Are you saying that even after i threepeat you're still willing to buy the snacks? You're a much nicer guy then this group has led me to believe. :)
  • maybe,
    Can firm up on Thursday AM, if that's not too late.

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    maybe,
    Can firm up on Thursday AM, if that's not too late.

Milton Slim

That'll be fine Dave...I'll put you down as TENTATIVE
    Maybe you can talk that old geezer COMPUEASE to join you too ;)
  • Oh you guys are in for a real treat this week! ;)

BAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA

Prepare for suckout city!! ;)
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Are you saying that even after i threepeat you're still willing to buy the snacks? You're a much nicer guy then this group has led me to believe. :)

I fly right under the radar on the Hill. Hell, I even fold my BB so as to not get noticed, so I think the group would have a real hard time coming up with words about me. I think you're a bluffer even on the message board! >:D

Looking like a good game devloping...oh, and let those suck outs come my way, I'm not picky!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    That'll be fine Dave...I'll put you down as TENTATIVE
    Maybe you can talk that old geezer COMPUEASE to join you too ;)

I would like to come out more often but weeknights are just not good for me. Will try to make it at least a few times.... Are any of you Hill guys going to try and make the Milton tournament on the 15th? We need some imported dead money....
    Oh you guys are in for a real treat this week! ;)

BAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA

Prepare for suckout city!! ;)

And this is different how?
  • (Jeff K)

99% - will let you know imm. if the 1% pain comes through
  • compuease wrote: »
    Are any of you Hill guys going to try and make the Milton tournament on the 15th? We need some imported dead money....

a friend and I have registered for the game. There will be no :ac:10c push after your raise this time my friend!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    a friend and I have registered for the game. There will be no :ac:10c push after your raise this time my friend!

Even if I do it with A-9?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    And this is different how?

This time, everyone has a chance to suck out on YOU instead of the usual ;)

Still no word from Romer yet. I'll send him another email.
  • Dave, Anthony please firm up your intentions for tonight's game.

Still no word from Romer...Kris, you have him running scared man!
  • But I'll get my butt there!

Milton Slim
  • Thanks Dave

One more player and I'll set up two tables, but as of right now, it'll be just one.

Unless Jay signs in...seen you lurking bud
    Dave, Anthony please firm up your intentions for tonight's game.

Still no word from Romer...Kris, you have him running scared man!

In fo shoo . . .

Just when I thought I was out, I get pulled back in . . .

I may be late, don't wait, just blind me in. I've got until the end of the first level, right?
  • First two levels, actually, so about 40mins in total

Garry makes it two tables! Merge at nine players!

Still room for late comers.
  • I just may be able to make it. I'm going on a call here in Milton right now and if I can finish it in time will come. Please pm me your street name again AJ and I will post here as soon as I get back to my office as to if I can get there in reasonable time. Dave, if you are going, give me a call on my cell and perhaps we can carpool....
  • PM sent Jeff...let me know
  • OK leaving Milton in 10 min, should be in time...
  • Chips and chair are waiting for you Jeff!!