Moose NL Sat. Aug 1, Cambridge, ON

2»

Comments

• very unlikely i'll be able to make it
    will be a late minute thing
  • Sorry Moose. I am out. Family emergency just came up which probably will ruin most of my long weekend. Anyway hope you have a great time.
  • Moose can I get back in?

Turns out the hospital trip is tomorrow.
  • xytras. Too bad. Nice of you to try to come all the way from Toronto. JohnnieH you're in!
  • moose wrote: »
    JohnnieH you're in!

Thank you sir.

I will explain when I get there.
  • 9 handed - 61 rebuys. Sweet.

Cash game starting now.
  • Thanks to the moose's for hosting.
    Fun as always
  • Btw in the hand btwn Mario and I where the turn card was prematurely exposed this is what should have happened. As I was thinking later, the river card could should have been dealt first and then the exposed card reshuffled in before dealing the new river.

A dealing error for the fourth boardcard is rectified in a manner to least influence the identity of the boardcards that would have been used without the error. The dealer burns and deals what would have been the fifth card in the fourth card's place. After this round of betting, the dealer reshuffles the deck, including the card that was taken out of play, but not including the burncards or discards. The dealer then cuts the deck and deals the final card without burning a card. If the fifth card is turned up prematurely, the deck is reshuffled and dealt in the same manner
  • Awesome day - thanks for hosting! An insane tournament, wish my luck was better (although at least Jenn won and got my money back ;) ).

The cash game was one of the most fun that I've played in, since we played so many different games. Thanks to everyone who played them, even though it may not have been their best game (or even one they knew how to play). It was a blast!
  • Also still looking for takers on a pair of glasses left behind at my last tourney.
  • Thanks for the games Moose!
  • Pics!

DrTyore and his amazing Auto-rebuy hat.

cdnmoose-albums-moose-5-rebuy-picture4122-drtyores-auto-rebuy-hat.jpg

DrTyore and Hobbes

cdnmoose-albums-moose-5-rebuy-picture4123-drtyore-hobbes.jpg

Mario - how the fuck do you fold to my BB in a rebuy when I have AA?!?!?!?$!$?%!?^!$^?!?$^!?$^@#????

cdnmoose-albums-moose-5-rebuy-picture4124-mario-how-heck-do-you-fold-rebuy-tourney-preflop-my-bb-when-i-have-aa.jpg

Mario - fine gimme the blinds...

cdnmoose-albums-moose-5-rebuy-picture4125-mario-fine-gimme-blinds.jpg

Kange and Mmoose - KK vs AA? This place is rigged!

cdnmoose-albums-moose-5-rebuy-picture4126-kanga-mmoose-kk-vs-aa-place-rigged.jpg

9 players - an empty rack of 500s - wait a minute, that's 50 rebuys!

cdnmoose-albums-moose-5-rebuy-picture4127-9-players-empty-rack-500s-wait-minute-thats-50-rebuys.jpg

Uh oh, most of a rack of 1k chips gone, that's another 60+ rebuys. I refer you to the Auto-rebuy hat in the first pic.

cdnmoose-albums-moose-5-rebuy-picture4128-uh-oh-most-rack-1k-chips-gone-thats-another-60-rebuys-i-refer-you-auto-rebuy-hat-second-pic.jpg