Moose NL Sat. Aug 1, Cambridge, ON

You decide. Please don't vote unless you reasonably sure you are coming.
NL Long Weekend Tourney
Sat. Aug 1, 1 pm.
Cambridge
RAKE FREE event.
Doors will open at 12:30 pm. Cards will be in the air at 1 pm. Levels will be 25 minutes with the game continuing until we have a champion.

1. moose
2. mmoose
3. drtyore
4. zoolook*
5. xytras
6. mario
8. Beanie
9. Jenn*
10. Hobbes

*.tent.
+.late.

It should be nice so plan to be outside. Dinner break will be around 5:20 pm. BBQ will be available. Tourney should end around the dinner break. Cash game follows.

$50 max .50/.50 nl cash game.
Cash Game
1. R_Brother

Comments

• i depends. structures?
  • Moose always has good structures regardless...

I'm in ... though I voted for the $60 to save me money

Mark
  • If we do the deepstack it would be WSOP Main Event blinds. The rebuy would be somewhat faster though similar.
  • Sorry moose. Much as I would like to come, and take Mark's chips, I am commited to the golf that day.
  • Don't worry. That's what they invented rain for. ;)
  • I love the idea of the $60 freeze out so if that is the tourny I will be there for sure.

I'm not trying to hurt the game but if it is a $5 rebuy I likely will not be interested. Sorry, but I am just very anti-rebuy. I know a lot of people like it but its just not for me.

I will also be in for the ring game after.

Thanks
  • I'm good for anyone of them.
  • sounds very good sir. would love to lose some of my money to the sharks (and meet more of you all).

Tentative for now, will confirm midweek.
  • put me down for the cash game
  • It might be too late to suggest anything new but what about some sit and go's like you had on your father's day tourney.
  • I'm in for either, and the cash game afterwards. Jenn's tentative depending on our schedule, but she'd prefer the rebuy.
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    I'm donating for anyone of them.

fyp
  • damn, im moving that day, good luck.
  • Is the cash game afterwards a sure thing?

Also can we just come for the cash game or is it restricted to the tourney players?
  • If I don't know you, you have to get someone to vouch for you or you have to play the tourney.
  • I'd like to participate in either but prefer deep stack. What's the location?
  • So is it a freezeout or rebuy?
  • I'll decide tonight and post it.
  • I think I wanna switch mine from the $60 to the rebuy.. it'll probably get some more people. :)

Mark
  • Hey Moose. I have to back out sir which really bums me out as I really want to get some hands in with you guys. great learning opportunity lost.

Hope the weather and cards are kind and the steaks properly done.

Good luck all.
  • Ok REBUY! If you were tentative, please firm up. It's gonna be nice. Finally! So we will be outside. Bring something for the BBQ.
  • Thanks for the opportunity. Just not into re-buy games. I'll keep my eyes open in the future.
  • Confirm
  • Inskies....

Mark
  • Sorry Mooose, I'm out for the tournament.

Wraych and I need to see her father as he's in the hospital.

I may make it for the cash game.
  • Thanks for the opportunity. Just not into re-buy games. I'll keep my eyes open in the future.

Think of it as a deepstack you build $5 at a time. :D
  • I'm still confirmed, and Jenn's worked things out so she'll be there as well. Considering the low numbers, just wanted to check if this going for sure? I'll be at BCC tonight, but I'll check the forum tomorrow morning before I head out.
  • Yeah it is on. Even if zoolook doesn't confirm we are 8 handed for sure which is enough for a fun day of poker. Somehow over all this time I forgot to put drtyore on the list. Juan will show for sure for cash games so we can play as many fun things as possible throughout the day.

What time for BCC tonight?
  • Heading there now right from work, so probably arriving around 6pm. Jenn's taking the kids to an event in Brantford, so she's dropping me there on the way, and grabbing me later tonight.
    moose wrote: »
    What time for BCC tonight?