Game 4 Player's List

2»

Comments

• SteveKerr wrote: »
    wish the cards ran good for me at the hill.

I feel the same way everytime I play YOUR game!!
  • I still have chips!!!
    All dressed I believe
    Thanks for the game,

Milton Slim
  • It was great having more of the Famous Milton Rock founding members come out. Hope to see more of you both in the near future.

Still trying to come up with the appropriate punishment for opening the chip bag BEFORE official break time. Never been done on The Hill before...never expected it would ever happen. Punishment MUST be severe!!
  • Hey AJ,

Thanks for the hospitality, it was great meeting some new faces, and putting some faces to names. I'm going to try to make some more games this season for sure.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Hey AJ,

Thanks for the hospitality, it was great meeting some new faces, and putting some faces to names. I'm going to try to make some more games this season for sure.

Anyone who can't beat Kathy Liebert is always welcome on The Hill ;)

Great seeing you again Greg...don't be a stranger
  • "beat Kathy Liebert" i can't even beat 8 2 off!
  • I am beginning to think that crazykoby is the real deal! I've played with him twice and he's put up a 1st and 2nd! Nice going last night bud and yeah, I don't blame you for trying "to make some more games this season for sure" lol

As for opening the chips early? Next time I win (please Lord let it happen again), I'll bring sardines and SPAM and that way there won't be any worries about me opening them up at any point during the night!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    II'll bring sardines and SPAM and that way there won't be any worries about me opening them up at any point during the night!

Hey...that's the Mrs. favourite snack!!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I am beginning to think that crazykoby is the real deal!

EZ game when you get AQ every hand.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    EZ game when you get AQ every hand.

That's the one he sucked out on me with too. 44 on button three handed, i raise, Jeff smartly folds, Greg re raises...I push he insta calls. Damn Q on the turn sent me to the rail. Yea okay, coin flip...but it was the only the second pair I got all night.

Two weeks in a row now not able to catch cards and have to invent hands. Yea...easy game...sure.
  • Shameless Brag... but not much good happening in poker lately for me so when something does..

So I leave Ching Hill with my head down once again after another poor showing where the cards just didn't go my way (I know how you feel AJ), and stop in at a cash game that is on my way home for 1 / 2 $200 max.

Well the cards didn't change much and now I am in for $480 and thinking well another losing day of poker once this is gone I am going home to bed, and to my surprise this hand happened.

7 handed I am dealt A 7 off, and raise to 15 and get one caller, flop is A 7 K, I bet 40 and get raised to 80 and I call, turn is a 2, I 50 and get called, river is a 7, and now I push all in and get insta called.

I show my boat and he shows his boat with K 7, this was the turning point as I was starting to get and hit hands.

In the end I left there with a $700 profit.

Now I just need the cards and deck to hit me like that next week at Ching Hill
  • Very nice hand Steve. Its great when you cast a line with A7o and get a weaker hand to call your raise ALL THE WAY. He must have felt very secure on the flop though.

And no...keep that shite away from The Hill!! We don't it anymore than we already get it!!