OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• literation wrote: »
    Walk walk .... walk walk.

Rough ending.
    oh i know thanks for railing
  • nightly 55 ft....looking for impunity
  • Currently playing a final table on pstars. Once again nothing special, but fun to post in the final table thread. PLO, 3.30 buyin, 160 runners to start, 26k chips 6/9...Search for ryan1111 if your still awake.

Update: Currently 5/6 with 40k in chips.
    Update #2: On a disconnect break... 3/5 with 74k in chips.

Well I suck, but happy with my finish(3rd). This was my first PLO final table and second PLO cash in a row! 13/565 in my last PLO MTT. Still new to PLO MTT's.

Thanks for the support Vekked
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    Currently playing a final table on pstars. Once again nothing special, but fun to post in the final table thread. PLO, 3.30 buyin, 160 runners to start, 26k chips 6/9...Search for ryan1111 if your still awake.

no observer chat at the FT, haha, gl!
  • darbday wrote: »
    nightly 55 ft....looking for impunity

what'd you fold to the CIB SB vs. BB getting 4.5:1?

EDIT: what'd you check back on AT6 and fold to a small bet on the 7 turn...?
  • Vekked wrote: »

treys

k6s......i know i shoulda cbet.....or min raised turn bet....hearts too bdfd
  • no reason to ever fold 33 there really, setmine if nothing else. yea c-bet the K6s, you don't have all that much showdown value and you wanna rep the A/fold out stuff that has a lot of outs vs. you

not at all saying im right but he was a call station and spewy. i felt like id have to bluff him and i wasn't sure hed fold everything to a small raise. felt like i was drawing to 5 outs....but ya i think i could raised the flop or the turn new it right when i folded....was worried about not having a stack with any play after getting called down by like jj or somethin

anyways fifth or something sixth maybe...1200 or so booncakes...not worth the time but oooooh so close....
    no reason to ever fold 33 there really, setmine if nothing else. yea c-bet the K6s, you don't have all that much showdown value and you wanna rep the A/fold out stuff that has a lot of outs vs. you
    for sure....didn't know i could set mine 33 there....will do for sure! thx
    anyways fifth or something sixth maybe...1200 or so booncakes...not worth the time

ehem <.<
  • nice finish darbay!
  • Congrats yoda. Maybe I shouldnt have left you last night haha
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    ehem <.<
    ok ok nm...just that i grinded really hard this weekk...
  • ft of the $55 10k gt on stars. Sitting 8/9
  • In not in the zone right now, got no idea what's going on except for that my table is pretty loose and 3bet happy in obvious spots. I got lucky and tripled up and then I messed up and fired a turn forcing myself to fold out my NFD BvB where I might have had the best hand. Things are not looking good right now
  • Yeah was wondering what you had that hand. I probably wouldve check jammed the turn. but im risky like that lol
  • Yeah was wondering what you had that hand. I probably wouldve check jammed the turn. but im risky like that lol

yeah, that's what I wanted to do to. Easy to say after the hand though. Confirmed that the table is spewy now lol
  • finally opring people, would've done it sooner if I hadn't been busy arguing with my parents. Got the worst seat on the table lol. Have your typical 10k tournament vet with 180k profit to the left of me ^^'
  • Finished 3rd for 1,7k.

Played quite a bit better after things calmed down here and felt pretty good towards the end. Made a somewhat thin call 3 handed vs a player I consider to be better than me so I knew I'd have to gamble vs him to beat him. Also I had 3bet him a few times so I'm not unhappy calling that off with AJ, I'm not happy calling off with AJ either though... I dunno

gg ^^'
  • 5/9 ongame 50 turb, 3.2k up top
    5/9 ongame 50 turb, 3.2k up top
    glad to see a new face in here...gl!!!
    not at all saying im right but he was a call station and spewy. i felt like id have to bluff him and i wasn't sure hed fold everything to a small raise. felt like i was drawing to 5 outs....but ya i think i could raised the flop or the turn new it right when i folded....was worried about not having a stack with any play after getting called down by like jj or somethin

if you're not c-betting an ace high board b/c he's a spewy station it might not be good to 3-bet K6 pre. regardless if I woke up having made a marginal 3-bet pre I'd still c-bet Axx cuz that's what we're reppin. obv we're turning our hand into a bluff but it's bottom pair so w/e. he probs jams JJ pre CO vs. button fwiw unless you saw him not do that before.
    5/9 ongame 50 turb, 3.2k up top

6th, meh
    if you're not c-betting an ace high board b/c he's a spewy station it might not be good to 3-bet K6 pre. regardless if I woke up having made a marginal 3-bet pre I'd still c-bet Axx cuz that's what we're reppin. obv we're turning our hand into a bluff but it's bottom pair so w/e. he probs jams JJ pre CO vs. button fwiw unless you saw him not do that before.
    i was hopin for a heart on the turn..but ya i knew this all as soon as i folded....i mean i need to be told still...but i could have bet or riased at any point
    i was hopin for a heart on the turn..but ya i knew this all as soon as i folded....i mean i need to be told still...but i could have bet or riased at any point

yea it's not awful to be checking back showdown value w/ back door draws and such, and I might do that if it was a normal raise pot and we're in position, but in a 3-bet pot ranges are tighter and we don't have as much showdown value/ability to bluff catch once we check so I think we're giving him the pot half of the time or more for free on an ace high board in a 3-bet pot which we should be able to c-bet with uno cards most of the time. I don't like raising the turn once you check, c-betting is much simpler/def +EV, turn raise we're repping a way tinier range and have less FE than the flop
  • ya this comes back to a thread a long time ago where btp called me a 10 year old...what you all failed to notice was that i rarely bet my top pair a high flops in 3 bet pots...and am i ever choked none of you noticed.... !!!

recently i started doing it and realized ya...playin backwards....here my old instincts kicked in and i tried to rep the ace by checking back...

i think a min raised on the turn woulda folded any air is all...and i still have outs to a call...
    thought it was better than just folding...maybe to flat too...

but i just wante dto make sure my stack was big so i take advantage of any spots because there were some weaker players around including him who was opening almost anything he and calling with almost anything....

all points to cbet...std..
  • 1/10 Party $50, 3.5k up top