OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• 7/9 100r, 11.6k up top
  • go go go
  • 2/3 with evenish stacks at break in 109 quad, still 7/9 in 100r
  • You had KK three handed and buddy shoved all in, are you ever going to fold KK ?

you even went to your time bank.
  • no I was slow rolling :P

EDIT: 2nd for 4.3k in the quad, J5 > KQ for 3/6 in 100r now
  • 99 < JJ for heaps out 6th
  • Vekked wrote: »
    no I was slow rolling :P

Pretty great. I have tons of notes that say "slowroll every chance" and rarely get the chance to actually do it.
  • FT of $27 turbo on stars sitting 3/9

$1800 up top

4th for $764
  • nice one schabs!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Pretty great. I have tons of notes that say "slowroll every chance" and rarely get the chance to actually do it.
    Wait....you guys take notes ???
  • darbday wrote: »
    Wait....you guys take notes ???

How in the hell do they write that fast when they are playing so many tables????
  • 7/8 in the 215 turbo on stars, 7.8k on top

EDIT: A9 < AQ, 6th
  • 4/9 50r turbo on stars, 4.6k up top.

EDIT: blinded away to 5th, hellza card dead
    4/9 50r turbo on stars, 4.6k up top.

EDIT: blinded away to 5th, hellza card dead

And gets slow rolled by A6 :)
    gogogo, at least someone's FTing today!!
    I say this with all the love and respect in the world: #$(* you
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I say this with all the love and respect in the world: #$(* you

hahaha :( I didn't expect to run god mode my last few tourneys of the day, I super bricked everything from like 10AM to 7PM
  • sitting 1/4 in betssons $50 5k gt, also sitting decent in a 15 dollar omaha tourney on stars with less than 3 tables left

Edit: Couldn't flip in the omaha but took down the small betsson one for $1275 =) gg
  • finally made a half decent ft on Stars..55 buck 27.5kguarantee. 4th for 2200 cheeseburgers. 4 bet shoved 88 into AQo and the river did me in.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    finally made a half decent ft on Stars..55 buck 27.5kguarantee. 4th for 2200 cheeseburgers. 4 bet shoved 88 into AQo and the river did me in.
    nice!
  • Going in 1/9 - $180k in chips - more than a 1/4 of the chips in play

132 runners - $475 up top.

Edit - Final three

Edit: heads up

I wish I could run good heads up. AJs < 89os

2nd for $316
  • After finishing 12/900 in the big $33 on stars and bubbling the fina ltable of the 10 dollar omaha rebuy on stars I finally final tabled a 10r on betsson with 302 runners. Sitting 2/10 with 1700 up top =)
  • 'Shipped all the 1700 dollars for myslf =3
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    'Shipped all the 1700 dollars for myslf =3

nice... congrats, feels good I bet...
  • final table of 100 15k guarenteed on party. 6/10. 5500 up top
    well that was quick 10th jj<KK
  • I hardly ever get to do this, so I will post that I am sitting 3/8 in the $11 Horse ($750 gtd) tournament on Pokerstars - 85 runners. The best part of the tournament for me was that I had less than two bets when I was 15/15 and managed to come back to make the final table.

Out in 8th soon after I posted. Idiot that I played with on the two tables would not check it down when we had a player all-in. I should have folded, but I had him when he bet out.
  • gg Sandy
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    'Shipped all the 1700 dollars for myslf =3

Congrats Richard, well deserved!
  • Nothing special, At the final table of a $4.50, 180 plrs SNG on PSTARS. Currently short stcked sitting in 9/9 with 14000 chips. Lookup ryan1111 if you wish to watch.

update: up to 71k, currently 2/4

Well that sucked finished 3rd!
    Final hand - 77 for him and AK for me, allin preflop. He flops a set and rivered quads. The positive to it all I went into the final table short stacked and managed to make it to 3rd. Still disappointed that I finished 3rd!
    Time for another MTT!!
  • Walk walk .... walk walk.

Rough ending.