GG Michael Jackson

2»

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    I asked you to prove it. You have no proof. You responded stating things as facts, including OJ as examples. You have no facts. You may believe anything you want. What you or I believe is irrelevant. Stating someone is something without proof is wrong. I brought out Morin, Milgaard, and Truscott as examples of people convicted of murder and paedophilia by people like you who had access to a lot more proof than you and yet were still wrong. Many people held the same attitudes toward them as you do and were PROVEN wrong. I never said you were wrong. I never disagreed with you. I simply asked for proof and you have none. Until you do, stating things as facts is wrong.

And this entire post ties directly to my earlier comment. I was NOT implying that you were stupid, merely that your argument was . . .
    Infer from that whatever you want.

I will not "mourn" his passing either, as he in no measurable way affected my life whatsoever. He was an extremely talented artist in a genre that was not to my tastes. He had aspects to his personality that I would, charitably, deem suspect. But I will not make statements of fact based on my suspicions, and neither should you.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I will not "mourn" his passing either, as he in no measurable way affected my life whatsoever. He was an extremely talented artist in a genre that was not to my tastes. He had aspects to his personality that I would, charitably, deem suspect. But I will not make statements of fact based on my suspicions, and neither should you.

Well said.

My personal opinion is that he had inappropriate relationships with young children. Like sleepovers, parties and events at Neverland Ranch. No grown man should have sleepovers with kids who aren't his. Clearly these relationships where inappropriate enough to garner huge lawsuits from greedy parents.
    However, did he diddle little boys? I dunno. It's hard to imagine a man of is celebrity/wealth jeopardize is entire career for a 10 year old penis.

If there was enough proof of pedophilia wouldn't his ass been throw in jail?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    If there was enough proof of pedophilia wouldn't his ass been throw in jail?

"Simpson's DNA was found all over the crime scene..."

Once again... the internet is the source of honesty...

Michael Jackson is Dead, by Jon LaJoie Video

Mark