GG Michael Jackson

So if you havent heard, he died.

In light of this news, I pose this conundrum:

What is the difference between MJ and Disney Films?

Highlight below for answer.

Disney Films can still touch kids.

Comments

• The only MJ joke I remember is:

What do Walmart and Michael Jackson have in common?

Boys pants half off.
  • Say what you will, but Michael Joseph Jackson was an entertainer, the likes of which are few and far between. In terms of value for $$$, I would put him on a level with KISS, and Prince, from the music world.
  • Guess now he wishes his heart would "Beat It" ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Guess now he wishes his heart would "Beat It" ;)

you know, your bad, your bad.. great icon from the 80s. Still remember when the Thriller video was the big thing.
  • I think he was called home by his planet. Mission complete.
  • So, is it too soon to start the "faked his own death," rumours?

This is wacko Jacko after all.
  • Milo wrote: »
    So, is it too soon to start the "faked his own death," rumours?

This is wacko Jacko after all.

Maybe Andy Kaufman helped him. ;)

(The younuns may not get that reference ;) )
  • Clearly he was one messed up guy, but there has rarely been a more talented entertainer.
  • He was a talented guy! I love the bass riff in "Billy Jean"

I just wish he left his face alone ...

The HisTory of Michael Jackson's face
  • He molested kids. I don't give a crap what he did for music in the 80's.

He molested kids.

Bye bye. I am not too sad to see it.
  • Due to the fact Michael Jackson was 95% plastic, he will be melted down into legos so little kids can play with him for a change :D
    Due to the fact Michael Jackson was 95% plastic, he will be melted down into legos so little kids can play with him for a change :D

roflmao

Disturbing though really, but funny
  • He molested kids. I don't give a crap what he did for music in the 80's.

He molested kids.

Bye bye. I am not too sad to see it.

Prove it.
  • How about the $10 Mill settlement he gave to a family to shut them up?

How about that he admitted that he slept in beds with little kids who were not his.

Just because a court said once that he was not guilty doesn't mean he was innocent. Ask O.J.

I can't beleive people honestly think this guy was innocent.
  • How about the $10 Mill settlement he gave to a family to shut them up?

How about that he admitted that he slept in beds with little kids who were not his.

Just because a court said once that he was not guilty doesn't mean he was innocent. Ask O.J.

I can't beleive people honestly think this guy was innocent.

Just for the record....when the parents take $10 million....it's not molestation it's prostitution. I actually have proof for that:

Sir can I molest your child?

NO WAY IN HELL YOU PERVERT!

What if I give you $10 million?

.....what time do you want me to drop him off?

All the money in the world wouldn't keep me from prosecuting you/running you over with my car. Besides the $10 million simply means they had embarrassing testimony/accusations....not that he molested anyone. When you have $200 million (which he did at the time) you spend $10 not to get dragged through the mud. (Smart rich men do it all the time) You don't think he would have lost MORE than $10 million in future revenues if it had come out that he runs around in a Banana's in Pajamas thong?
    Due to the fact Michael Jackson was 95% plastic, he will be melted down into legos so little kids can play with him for a change :D

Once again I am stealing one of your posts for my FB status.
  • Okay..he was a innocent person and never touched a kid.

Live in your fairy tale land. If anyone else in the world was accused this often and these many things come to light they would have been in jail years ago. It had nothing to do with his fame and money. Nothing at all.

I would have never let my kids be in a room alone with him or worse yet spend the night with him. If you can say you would have felt 100% safe with your six-year-old at his house overnight then you praise him all you want.
  • Promoting hatred against a person in death who can no longer commit what you accuse them of and has no ability to defend himself is both pointless and wrong.
  • I enjoyed Jackson's music and performances in the 80's. Thriller came out just as I was starting to listen to pop/rock music as a kid, and I loved his videos and stage performances. Clearly his life swirled out of control starting in the 90's and that was unfortunate for everyone because he never got a chance to make more music. His output was really limited compared to Elvis or the Beatles but his impact was just as huge.

I think Lisa Marie Presley's blog entry is pretty interesting, comparing the parallels of her father's death and Jackson's death, and Michael's premonition (almost 20 years ago) that he might follow in the same footsteps as Elvis:

MySpace.com Blogs - Lisa Marie Presley MySpace Blog
  • Timeline for MJ went something like this:

60's: hey, who's the cute front man for the Jackson 5? That kid's pretty entertaining.

70's: hey, it's the kid that was the front man for the Jackson 5. Wow, he's pretty good.

80's: Oh my god, it's Micheal! *THUD* (person faints from seeing the most famous, polarizing human being on the planet during that decade who was also ridiculously talented)

90's: Micheal Jackson... he sure has had a lot of surgery... and he keeps acting weirder and weirder...

2000's: Micheal who? Oh yeah, he's still around? What crazy shit did he do this time?

Pretty sad ending, but I think it was pretty clear to everyone over the last several years that it was going to go down this kind of road.
  • moose wrote: »
    Promoting hatred against a person in death who can no longer commit what you accuse them of and has no ability to defend himself is both pointless and wrong.

I don't believe in sugar coating someone's life just because they died. I am not pulling these things out of thin air, there are a lot of documented cases.

Just because the guy was a celebrity doesn't mean we should just talk about the wonderful things they did and avoid the nasty.

If OJ dies will we talk about his football and not the fact that he was a murderer?

If George W Bush dies will we talk only about the right things he did as president and not that he was probably the worst president ever?

They made a movie about Dillinger comitting murder and robbing banks. He is dead and can't defend himself.

We talk about what many people "probably" did after their deaths and they never faced a conivction or even sometimes a trial. It isn't pointless or wrong, it is an attempt to keep an accurate history.

I don't like to stand by and watch all these people say how great Michael Jackson was. He had a lot of problems and even financially screwed a lot of people. Ask the former employees that never got paid.
  • To get this back to a lighter tone, my favorite joke, combining both MJ and Farrah..

"Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe. Five minutes later, Michael Jackson died"

May be some truth this... Didn't Farrah die just an hour or two before MJ.. And travel time to the pearly gates is?
  • What will I always remember about Michael Jackson?

He's weird and maybe a pedo.
  • compuease wrote: »
    To get this back to a lighter tone, my favorite joke, combining both MJ and Farrah..

"Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe. Five minutes later, Michael Jackson died"

May be some truth this... Didn't Farrah die just an hour or two before MJ.. And travel time to the pearly gates is?

Fantastic.
  • I don't believe in sugar coating someone's life just because they died. I am not pulling these things out of thin air, there are a lot of documented cases.

Just because the guy was a celebrity doesn't mean we should just talk about the wonderful things they did and avoid the nasty.

If OJ dies will we talk about his football and not the fact that he was a murderer?

If George W Bush dies will we talk only about the right things he did as president and not that he was probably the worst president ever?

They made a movie about Dillinger comitting murder and robbing banks. He is dead and can't defend himself.

We talk about what many people "probably" did after their deaths and they never faced a conivction or even sometimes a trial. It isn't pointless or wrong, it is an attempt to keep an accurate history.

I don't like to stand by and watch all these people say how great Michael Jackson was. He had a lot of problems and even financially screwed a lot of people. Ask the former employees that never got paid.

I guess then I am correct in stating as fact that you obviously served on the juries for Truscott, Morin, and Milgaard.
  • Forget it, moose. You cannot debate stupid . . .

Let the dead lie, says I . . .
  • compuease wrote: »

15 hrs 28 minutes to the pearly gates according to google maps.
    And Farrah died about 12hrs + before.

So if traffic is good, the timeline works ;)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Forget it, moose. You cannot debate stupid . . .

Let the dead lie, says I . . .

Nice to see you resort to name calling on a debate you were not a part of.

So I am stupid because I beleive that Michael Jackson was a pedophile and I will not mourn his death?

To Moose:
    No I wasn't on those juries. That's my point, you can't always trust the verdicts in courts of law. MJ was was found not guilty and I think he was. OJ was found not guilty and I think he was.

There is a whole list of people that have been found guilty and they weren't. A lot are still in jail. That's not my point.
  • moose wrote: »
    Prove it.

I asked you to prove it. You have no proof. You responded stating things as facts, including OJ as examples. You have no facts. You may believe anything you want. What you or I believe is irrelevant. Stating someone is something without proof is wrong. I brought out Morin, Milgaard, and Truscott as examples of people convicted of murder and paedophilia by people like you who had access to a lot more proof than you and yet were still wrong. Many people held the same attitudes toward them as you do and were PROVEN wrong. I never said you were wrong. I never disagreed with you. I simply asked for proof and you have none. Until you do, stating things as facts is wrong.