Chris Jericho Attack

2»

Comments

• I'm just amazed there are so many serious wrestling fans on here! That's funny. I watched a documentary about the history of wrestling the other day. They had some great clips of some of the awesome wrestlers of the past. Superfly Snooka, Big John Stud, Greg the Hammer Valentine, Andre the Giant of course....and my personal hero Don the Rock Marocco! I used to love it when he'd be about ready to pile drive a guy, then look at the camera and say "He's comin' home to Momma!"
  • Kennedy was in fact released....

He actually injured himself (again) during that match on Raw... the guy's made o glass!!

Mark
  • At least he has his movie career to fall back on . . .
  • I am also impressed with the number of wrestling fans here. Makes me wonder if wrestling fans, and wrestlers themselves, are all in fact of the same exact type. When I started training in Windsor I was amazed at how similar the guys all were to my mindset. It was odd to find out that I was not the only wrestler-to-be that went to more animated movies than live action, played too many video games and was, for all intents and purposes, a large child.

As for Kennedy, we all know he'll end up in TNA in 90 days when his no compete is up. They just can't get enough of the cast offs. I think the guy had some of the "it" factor, but not sure if he has enough "it" to make a serious run. As soon as he dropped Orton on his head Monday night, I sent my cousin a message that Kennedy was going to be gone before the next Raw. Now if I only predict what the river was going to be that accurately I'd be all set.