Aced.com Signs Jamie Gold

2»

Comments

• I beg to differ. At least my account is ring games only.

I confirmed this yesterday. Can you PM me your username and I will investigate.
    Just a note to all, they have an outdated bonus template on their site. They offered me a 15% bonus for signing up with Ewalletexpress and depositing that way...which I did, as it covers the 8.8% ewallet takes...but then, when asking about the 15% bonus..which was supposed to be on top of the other bonuses....I just got an email back saying that was outdated, and no longer available...and they won't honor it.

Can you also send me a PM with your username. I will see what I can do about the bonus. If it was on their site, they should honor it.
  • just final tabled a mtt on there, 4th place finish(only a 2 dollar mtt, but hey it's a final table,lol)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    just final tabled a mtt on there, 4th place finish(only a 2 dollar mtt, but hey it's a final table,lol)

Nice work... everyone who was having problems before should be all fixed now. Sorry for any inconveniece!
  • back to back final tables for meeeeeeee!!!!! on aced, was chip leader with 5 left finished 4th, i am gutted. :(
  • That place is seriously brutal....I was afraid to hit any flops...someone would push all in with a gut shot....wow, really, that is all I can say...WOW...the bounty tournies are very focused on knocking others out...they call with ANYTHING...seriously...saw calls, not pushes, calls, with K7o, J9s, 107o, A2o....I pushed all-in with A9 short stacked on the button...called by both blinds...crap flop...bb shoves all in, sb folds...bb shows A7 to triple me up...lol...