Las Vegas April 22 to 26

2»

Comments

• westside8 wrote: »
    Hopefully will be able to put a couple of hours at the tables per day though.

You mean the craps table right ;)
  • Looking more and more like I'm going to be in Vegas Easter weekend (WOOT!!!). If I run good playing cash I'll be playing Event #1 $1060 NL.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Looking more and more like I'm going to be in Vegas Easter weekend (WOOT!!!). If I run good playing cash I'll be playing Event #1 $1060 NL.

/g2

Playing Sunday too? (hopefully not I would guess)
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Playing Sunday too? (hopefully not I would guess)
    Hopefully Sunday as part of the Final Table from the Saturday event. But not the event starting Sunday since I leave Monday afternoon.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Hopefully Sunday as part of the Final Table from the Saturday event. But not the event starting Sunday since I leave Monday afternoon.

/g2

Will probably be at the V. for most of Sunday as my flight arrival changed (1 hour) so I will miss the 550 at Caesars. I think the deepstack allows registration +1 hour so I will probably play that.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Will probably be at the V. for most of Sunday as my flight arrival changed (1 hour) so I will miss the 550 at Caesars. I think the deepstack allows registration +1 hour so I will probably play that.
    I'll be wearing my white tuxedo with probably my purple & pink striped top hat. At all times I will have 2 girls, both named Candy, on my arms. Your first body shot off your favourite Candy on top one of the poker tables is on me. Cheers!

/g2
  • pimp9.jpg

G2 ^^^

I call silver.
  • esool wrote: »
    Rob, I'll be there the 11 to 13th but plan on missing that red eye when I get deep into tourney # 2.

I finished 12th out of 194 for $2100. $550 buy in. I'll post more when I have time.
  • Congrats on the tax-free win!
    esool wrote: »
    $2100
  • Getting in Saturday night...will probably play a bunch of late night satellites or something both Saturday and Sunday night, and/or maybe the 11pm $120 MTT
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Getting in Saturday night...will probably play a bunch of late night satellites or something both Saturday and Sunday night, and/or maybe the 11pm $120 MTT

Taking that back...probably hitting up the Bellagio and checking out the final table of the WPT Championship.
  • esool wrote: »
    I finished 12th out of 194 for $2100. $550 buy in. I'll post more when I have time.

Not much to tell really. I played tight ABC poker for the most part. I was tired and slightly hung over from the night before. The cards were pretty shitty so I was able to fold easily and then steal pots when the timing was right.
    Around 10 hours into it I had around 70,000 chips. Around 27 players left, top 18 get paid. Blinds were 1000/2000 200 ante.
    I have AJo in ep and raise to 6000. Middle position tightish player raises to 12,000 (he has around 80-90k). folded to me. I think about folding because I put this guy on AK but I cannot resist the odds so I call.
    Flop AXX rainbow. I bet 10,000 and he pushes all in. I think things through again and muck face up. He shows AQo.

Around 5 hands later I have 66 in late position. Folded to me I raise to 6000 again. The same guy is now the BB and calls.
    Flop: 689 rainbow. BB checks, I bet 6000 he calls. (I can't figure what he has, A9?)
    Turn, 7 and a flush draw. He checks, I bet 12,000 and he pushes again. I muck and he shows 7,10s for the flopped nuts.

The rest of the tourney I am on short stack never getting above 40k and the blinds keep increasing. Finally someone calls my all in and I lose the coin flip after 13.5 hours of play.

Could have been worse. 4 buddies entered and never made the money. Too bad I traded 10% with 2 of them..

I will try to go back the beginning of June and improve.